Students 'fear' Chick-fil-A

Almost as scary as their bland, tasteless fries, their nutrient-free buns, and mediocre chicken. Why they do so much business is a total mystery to me. It's like food for people who hate to taste their food.

Because you know how scary a fast-food restaurant can be... :lmao:
"Student senators at Duquesne University are lobbying for the cancellation of plans to bring Chick-fil-A to campus in the fall, saying they 'fear' for the safety of their peers.
The left has become the most fragile of little snowflakes...

Students 'fear' Chick-fil-A will jeopardize 'safe place'

they are still aching over the humiliation of the "boycott" that boosted Chik fil A's bottom line into record status for 2 years running.

"Student senators at Duquesne University are lobbying for the cancellation of plans to bring Chick-fil-A to campus in the fall, saying they 'fear' for the safety of their peers.

Just had lunch there today, delicious. Grilled chicken sandwich with the honey roasted BBQ Sauce..and of course the waffle fries. Wish they would bring back the cole slaw.

Just had lunch there today, delicious. Grilled chicken sandwich with the honey roasted BBQ Sauce..and of course the waffle fries. Wish they would bring back the cole slaw.
Just had lunch there today, delicious.

Okay...The food, however, isn't the reason the students want to keep the restaurant from opening on the campus. I'm not saying the students' concerns are or are not warranted. I'm saying your comment has nothing to do with the issue.

Are we sure that OP link isn't satire? Holy cow, that's some funny shit.

Campus Reform reported in 2015, for instance, that the Student Government Association at Johns Hopkins University demanded the removal of Chick-fil-A from campus, calling its presence a “microaggression”...

:lol:

Thats their prerogative, its all about free speech, honey child
Nobody is mocking their "free speech". We're mocking their fake "fear". :lmao:

Thats their choice, now deal with something of importance

iu
Hey. That's microaggression of cows against chickens, man.

This IS important. When people are shitting their pants in fear over ignorant stuff, that has real world consequences.

Here's an idea. The people who don't like Chik-fil-a's attitude toward gays should fight back by taking a Muslim to lunch there every chance they get and watch the candy ass bigots shit their pants in fear at the mere sight of a Muslim.

;)

EEK! I'm a'skeered! Don't build a mosque Chik-fil-A in my town! Sign this petition.

This IS important. When people are shitting their pants in fear over ignorant stuff, that has real world consequences.

Here's an idea. The people who don't like Chik-fil-a's attitude toward gays should fight back by taking a Muslim to lunch there every chance they get and watch the candy ass bigots shit their pants in fear at the mere sight of a Muslim.

;)
Except Muslims are literally the most anti-gay religion in the world....

Try again.

We cede your Right to be a terrified little snowflake who fears Chic-Fil-A.

I'll never forget the first time a McDonald's went up in my town. Took me 14 years of therapy to deal with it. The first time I smelled french fries in the air, I crashed my vehicle. That Ronald McDonald haunted me for decades.

Almost as scary as their bland, tasteless fries, their nutrient-free buns, and mediocre chicken. Why they do so much business is a total mystery to me. It's like food for people who hate to taste their food.
I hardly ever go there....it's just too crowded.

Forum List

Back