Student Officially Changes His Personal Pronoun to 'His Majesty'

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Hasnt this self-identity insanity gone on long enough?

No? Good, because it is turning the left into a derisive joke on itself.

Student officially changes his personal pronoun to "His Majesty"

upload_2017-10-22_9-21-38.png

It's been going on since humans decided to do it....And it has no political identity, that is you trying to assign blame because of your political hack need to self identify....

Another absurd warping within the education system. There can be no end to this.

Why not "Lord, God, Yeshua, Master"? Really anything that belittles the speaker and elevates the identified person.

I feel I must admit that at one time I was considering having my wife swear fealty to me in our marriage vows.

She caught those changes though, damnit.

What's the big deal? People call me "Queen" all the time.

In prison I had to get one offenders ID from him. after looking at it, it took me a few moments to figure his first name was "yermajesty".

In prison I had to get one offenders ID from him. after looking at it, it took me a few moments to figure his first name was "yermajesty".
Knew a guy who claimed in high school that his real name was 'Iemsofa Kingstu Pid'.

We used his name for prank calls to front desks at hotels and bars looking for that name.

'Will Iemsofa Kingstu Pid please come to the desk?'

Busted a gut many times on that one.

Knew a guy who claimed in high school that his real name was 'Iemsofa Kingstu Pid'.

We used his name for prank calls to front desks at hotels and bars looking for that name.

Had a buddy named Harry Wolfe in high school.
Tried to get a restaurant to page him ...they wouldnt do it because they thought we were screwing with them.

Tried to get a restaurant to page him ...they wouldnt do it because they thought we were screwing with them.
If you had smart ass teenagers doing prank calls on you all the time, yo would be paranoid as well, am I right?

If you had smart ass teenagers doing prank calls on you all the time, yo would be paranoid as well, am I right?
I called up and asked them to page Robert Meehoff. They said he didn't answer so then I said how about his brother Jack?

My favorite page name was Mike Hunt and Peter Gozinya. Try saying Mike Hunt three times quickly.

I'm The Emperor of the Western Hemisphere.

My subjects may refer to me as His Assholiness.

Dissenters will refer to me as Oh Please God don't!!!

What's the big deal? People call me "Queen" all the time.
I was at the store once and saw that on the name clip of the cashier that I went to and when I asked her if that was her real name, she said that it was.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back