We're All Against Harvey Weinstein And Yet...

james bond

Gold Member
Oct 17, 2015
This is the latest article against him.

Harvey Weinstein's alleged pattern of harassment echoes that of child sexual abusers

We can't ignore who these people are.

sexual%2Bpredator%2Baward.JPG

You have to wonder about Hillary though.

IMG_0109.jpg

I posted that picture a while back here, but in reality B. Clinton was the only one in that group who got that award. The only thing I can really say about Weinstein is that it troubles me how a person can suddenly be ruined like he has been and has not even been convicted of anything. It's a troubling pattern today that is seen more and more. Guilty until proven innocent. And before you ask, no I'm not defending him. And then there are reports of women who refuse to be identified claiming things he did to them.

Where is Trump in those pictures. That's right he is our new Potus.

I posted that picture a while back here, but in reality B. Clinton was the only one in that group who got that award. The only thing I can really say about Weinstein is that it troubles me how a person can suddenly be ruined like he has been and has not even been convicted of anything. It's a troubling pattern today that is seen more and more. Guilty until proven innocent. And before you ask, no I'm not defending him. And then there are reports of women who refuse to be identified claiming things he did to them.
It is a very old story.

The extreme wealthy get away with a lot of things. Because of his power and wealthy, people who KNEW of his abusive behavior ignored it. I suspect it is common not only in Hollywood, but in many other places.

I worked for a guy years ago, who sexually abused women. He got away with it for a long time because he was connected to senior management and the board of directors.

You guys should try living your life as female as you will never understand how men in positions over yourself treat women, not all , but a majority , but it has got better , so I'm told. So when Gen Kelly says women use to be sacred, I say NO, not true.

By giving serial sexual harasser Bill Clinton a pass Democrats told the nation that its okay to sexually harass women and if they dare complain about it the victims will be viscously attacked. Your chickens have come home to roost libs suck it.

Democrats, balls deep in yet a other sex scandal, nothing surprising.

Yet he is a producer not a politician....Maybe the next time a high profile republican on a presidential team could have his wife fucking inmates in the parking lot of a penal institute you can say something nice about it...

Yet he is a producer not a politician....Maybe the next time a high profile republican on a presidential team could have his wife fucking inmates in the parking lot of a penal institute you can say something nice about it...
Deflection noted...again.

By giving serial sexual harasser Bill Clinton a pass Democrats told the nation that its okay to sexually harass women and if they dare complain about it the victims will be viscously attacked. Your chickens have come home to roost libs suck it.

we have a serial sexual harasser as pres and you probably voted for him.

Complete lie.

And I bet you voted for proven serial sex offender twice. One who was impeached because he LIED ABOUT IT UNDEROATH.

Complete lie.
Now all she needs do is repeat it like 1000 times and it will become her truth.

And I bet you voted for proven serial sex offender twice. One who was impeached because he LIED ABOUT IT UNDEROATH.

Monica was a willing participant. More than willing.

Doesn't matter and you damn well know it. She wouldn't have looked twice at the old man if he wasn't POTUS. How about all those women who laid down for Weinstein? They are not claiming rape they are claiming they did something with him to get a part, that makes them whores and him a sexual harasser, JUST LIKE BILL CLINTON.

What does that have to do with Bill Clinton lying under oath to a grand jury and obstruction of justice?

What does that have to do with Bill Clinton lying under oath to a grand jury and obstruction of justice?

That makes him a liar, nothing else.

Forum List

Back