Strzok Arrogance Result of Criminal FBI & Obama Protection of Liberals From Indictment

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
https://nypost.com/2018/07/14/peter-strzoks-arrogance-is-the-product-of-a-corrupt-fbi/

Watching FBI agent Peter Strzok battle with Congress, my initial reaction was pure anger. His repeated, arrogant insistence that he had done nothing wrong despite tons of evidence to the contrary convinced me he deserved immediate firing — if not the firing squad.

Gradually, though, anger gave way to amazement as Strzok grew increasingly combative and condescending. Given his predicament, the sneering and smirking were stupid, and yet he persisted.

Strzok, whose voluminous texts with his office lover show him to be a king of partisan bias, rose to leadership positions under former FBI director Comey — and it shows. Comey’s self-righteousness was his ultimate undoing, but not before he led the agency into a double death grip of corruption and rank partisanship.

Blinded by his own ambition, Comey brushed aside superiors, rules and maybe laws while giving Hillary Clinton a free pass and turning the screws on Donald Trump. Comey defends himself by saying he sought to protect the FBI’s independence, as if it — and he — are a fourth branch of government that is beyond accountability from the other three."

Conmy & these criminals fancied themselves to be as 'Elliot NESS & the In-Touchables', confident in their faith Obama would protect them, as he did all of his criminals, and sure Hillary was going to win & none of this would come out.

Boy, were they WRONG!

Barry is gone.
Hillary lost.
And it has all come out.
...and Strzok still deserves to be fired ... or to get a firing squad for treason.

His arrogance reminded me of Hillary's smugness about her private server and the inexperienced Mom and Pop IT service she hired. "Do you mean wiping my server with a cloth ? yuk yuk"

Under the circumstances this is the only posture he could take. If he admitted even a smidgeon of bias, he could go to jail for a very long time. It might happen anyway

https://nypost.com/2018/07/14/peter-strzoks-arrogance-is-the-product-of-a-corrupt-fbi/

Watching FBI agent Peter Strzok battle with Congress, my initial reaction was pure anger. His repeated, arrogant insistence that he had done nothing wrong despite tons of evidence to the contrary convinced me he deserved immediate firing — if not the firing squad.

Gradually, though, anger gave way to amazement as Strzok grew increasingly combative and condescending. Given his predicament, the sneering and smirking were stupid, and yet he persisted.

Strzok, whose voluminous texts with his office lover show him to be a king of partisan bias, rose to leadership positions under former FBI director Comey — and it shows. Comey’s self-righteousness was his ultimate undoing, but not before he led the agency into a double death grip of corruption and rank partisanship.

Blinded by his own ambition, Comey brushed aside superiors, rules and maybe laws while giving Hillary Clinton a free pass and turning the screws on Donald Trump. Comey defends himself by saying he sought to protect the FBI’s independence, as if it — and he — are a fourth branch of government that is beyond accountability from the other three."

Conmy & these criminals fancied themselves to be as 'Elliot NESS & the In-Touchables', confident in their faith Obama would protect them, as he did all of his criminals, and sure Hillary was going to win & none of this would come out.

Boy, were they WRONG!

Barry is gone.
Hillary lost.
And it has all come out.
...and Strzok still deserves to be fired ... or to get a firing squad for treason.

Strzok is so arrogant because he knows that the deep state has his back and will never be fired.

It's just to ad salt to your wounds.

So wasn't there an investigation that determined there was no bias in anything he did? I mean there's supposedly a mountain of evidence because of his texts but...it's not, it's evidence that there COULD be bias in his work. But then you have the investigation that says there isn;t...which trumps that?

So wasn't there an investigation that determined there was no bias in anything he did? I mean there's supposedly a mountain of evidence because of his texts but...it's not, it's evidence that there COULD be bias in his work. But then you have the investigation that says there isn;t...which trumps that?
Well if Mueller had credibility you might have a point.

Boy, were they WRONG!

Barry is gone.
Hillary lost.
And it has all come out.
Maybe Strzok and Comey are 69ers. They're both :gay: And he did act like an angry homo during the hearing. Needs an attitude adjustment.
th

One, the IG report clearn Strzok of wrong doing.

Two, he followed FBI counsel to answer or not questions put to him.

He is in the clear.

th

One, the IG report clearn Strzok of wrong doing.

Two, he followed FBI counsel to answer or not questions put to him.

He is in the clear.

th

He's not clear in the eyes of the majority of Americans. He's a lying, sleazy, dirty cop and he must pay the piper.

But did Mueller conduct the investigation that cleared his work of any bias? I thought it was the Inspector General or something.

It is the IG that is writing him up for bias. Mueller is steering clear of this mess because it could him thrown out of the Bar over the FISA warrant

But did Mueller conduct the investigation that cleared his work of any bias? I thought it was the Inspector General or something.
What amount of work could that sleazebag accomplish while he and Goldilocks were tweeting 8 hours a day? The creeps were drawing a salary for tweeting all day.

Boy, were they WRONG!

Barry is gone.
Hillary lost.
And it has all come out.
He didn't do anything wrong. This "arrogance" you see is imaginary. My guess is it's a result of your unrealized desire to have him confess to crimes that never actually happened.

It is the IG that is writing him up for bias. Mueller is steering clear of this mess because it could him thrown out of the Bar over the FISA warrant

Noooo. I'm pretty sure I read a news story less then 10 minutes ago that specifically mentions that the IG could find no evidence of bias in any investigation pertaining to Hillary or Trump, certainly not portrayed by Strzok especially. Apparently the report said the texts made it look like he couldn't be unbiased...but the investigation into the actual work he did didn't show any.

The guy looks like a psychopath.

37126536_1662801090483780_7058363848545271808_n.jpg

If he doesn't hang, there's no justice in America. The court system is already pretty bad, adding this douchebag to it amps it to 500%

He's a traitor of the highest magnitude. So is Obama.

Forum List

Back