Strong quake in Iran

Now you're hinting to something I didn't think nor had the intention of saying.

Don't worry about Crapstone. Probably accidentally lowered his/her alcohol blood level below 5.6. Ran out of NyQuil. Either that or he mistook the antifreeze for creme-de-menthe again.

Yes, that must be it. God knows any person with such anti-establishment views and downright apostate beliefs as mine can't possibly have arrived at them minus the aid of some mind-altering chemical.

On the other hand, belief in the Judeo-Christian God, along with strict adherence to the Zionist principles responsible for so much death and destruction over the past half century alone (to say nothing of the perpetually parasitic monetary drain on American society), is the only clear-minded worldview available.

Interesting that the aspect of your belief system that I wasn't addressing was the one you chose to focus on. But hey, now that you bring it up, as long as being a disdainful, biased, intolerant, misinformed twit works for you....... get the point now Sparky............
Or should I call you Joseph........? Can I get a Sieg Heil.......? Come on, just a little one. I know you can do it, obviously you have lots of practice........

Interesting that the aspect of your belief system that I wasn't addressing was the one you chose to focus on. ...

So, beyond the allusion to the [non-existent] influence of alcohol or other chemicals on my thought processes, exactly what aspect of my belief system were you addressing?

Your post was an indirect response to my sarcastic assessment of Lipush's primary motive for starting this thread: namely the slavish obsession to advance Zionist ideas (as opposed to purely Jewish ones), which has taken form in roundabout ways in several of her threads on this site.

...But hey, now that you bring it up, as long as being a disdainful, biased, intolerant, misinformed twit works for you....... get the point now Sparky............
Or should I call you Joseph........? Can I get a Sieg Heil.......? Come on, just a little one. I know you can do it, obviously you have lots of practice........

Hey, if pointing out the fleecing of America by a parasitic country with some of the most powerful lobbyist organizations ever to shame the face of US politics (And believe me, that's saying something!) makes me a fascist and/or a nazi in your eyes, then so be it. I can happily accept your impotent demonization of my views, because I see it for what it is: a common tactic of those with not enough courage to examine the facts on the ground and then simply call it like it is on the streets of America today.

Interesting that the aspect of your belief system that I wasn't addressing was the one you chose to focus on. ...

So, beyond the allusion to the [non-existent] influence of alcohol or other chemicals on my thought processes, exactly what aspect of my belief system were you addressing?

Your post was an indirect response to my sarcastic assessment of Lipush's primary motive for starting this thread: namely the slavish obsession to advance Zionist ideas (as opposed to purely Jewish ones), which has taken form in roundabout ways in several of her threads on this site.

...But hey, now that you bring it up, as long as being a disdainful, biased, intolerant, misinformed twit works for you....... get the point now Sparky............

Hey, if pointing out the fleecing of America by a parasitic country with some of the most powerful lobbyist organizations ever to shame the face of US politics (And believe me, that's saying something!) makes me a fascist and/or a nazi in your eyes, then so be it. I can happily accept your impotent demonization of my views, because I see it for what it is: a common tactic of those with not enough courage to examine the facts on the ground and then simply call it like it is on the streets of America today.

Can't find anything on who or what the Blizerian report is other than on the web site but from what I read it sounds like a huge anti-semetic web site so it wouldn't be unreasonable to apply a Nazi association to it. Plus your "common tactic" deflection doesn't wash other than to prove self justification on your part.
I didn't see the OP as doing what you claim, again another strike against your apparent bias. So, as yet, my impression of you hasn't changed because you're given me no reason to view it any differently. As for whether my demonization is impotent........ You're trying to justify your position aren't you.......... :cool:

Can't find anything on who or what the Blizerian report is other than on the web site but from what I read it sounds like a huge anti-semetic web site so it wouldn't be unreasonable to apply a Nazi association to it. Plus your "common tactic" deflection doesn't wash other than to prove self justification on your part.
I didn't see the OP as doing what you claim, again another strike against your apparent bias. So, as yet, my impression of you hasn't changed because you're given me no reason to view it any differently. As for whether my demonization is impotent........ You're trying to justify your position aren't you.......... :cool:

Your impression of me means absolutely nothing to me. And to prove the point, I'm done with our conversation in this thread.

Your impression of me means absolutely nothing to me. And to prove the point, I'm done with our conversation in this thread.

Thereby confirming my assessment...... :thup:
Say hello to Adolf, have him autograph your copy of Mein Kampf.

Forum List

Back