Strange Take on the Election

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
I've seen the same argument from various sources so here it is:

Trump has the highest negatives, possibly in US history.

How did he get such high negatives? By fighting dirty enough to run up the negatives of his opponents and get them off message.

Is Hillary especially vulnerable to Trump's style of campaigning? Oh my yes. Her great right wing conspiracy paranoia makes it easy to portray her as a loony-tunes CT because she really is one. Plus she gets flustered real easily.

So, Trump will run up his own negatives to @ -80 while driving Hillary's to -90 or worse. Hey, a win is a win.

I'm not sure I agree with the reasoning behind this argument but it sure is funny.

I've seen the same argument from various sources so here it is:

Trump has the highest negatives, possibly in US history.

How did he get such high negatives? By fighting dirty enough to run up the negatives of his opponents and get them off message.

Is Hillary especially vulnerable to Trump's style of campaigning? Oh my yes. Her great right wing conspiracy paranoia makes it easy to portray her as a loony-tunes CT because she really is one. Plus she gets flustered real easily.

So, Trump will run up his own negatives to @ -80 while driving Hillary's to -90 or worse. Hey, a win is a win.

I'm not sure I agree with the reasoning behind this argument but it sure is funny.
Well, it would be funny if it wasn't my country and children's future at stake. Sadly, that is the real "football" these fools in Washington are playing with. For my money, I'll watch the NFL, NHL, or Disney for entertainment. I expect more from those who wish to be our leaders.

The parties generally don't live this far down to their symbols of being Jackasses and Dumbos.

Anyone who is involved in negotiations understands why Trump is a winner. Do you really want another President who ties himself to a course of action regardless of how it turns out?

Forum List

Back