strange murder case.. Oklahoma set to put inmate to death, not sure OK should

I kind of don't get this. How do you forcefully push someone by their ankles?

and how do we know he did it deliberately?

I frankly think the death penalty should only be for those who murder over and over, serial killers.. maybe one-time cop killers. Normally, I agree with the way OK does things but not here unless I get further info

So you want to wait till someone kills 2 or 3 or 4 times before they get the death penalty? So basically if someone kills someone you want to give them multiple opportunities to get released and kill again?

If you knowingly, willingly, and intentionally kill someone you should be executed. They just killed someone, they don't deserve another chance because they just killed someone and took them away from their friends and family forever. You support letting someone else kill someone and ruin their families lives and then give them another chance?

You obviously have never actually been face to face with killers, murders, rapists and so on. Only someone who doesn't work with them would say that. When I got out of the army I was a deputy at a fish tank which is the big boys prison and I can tell you first hand they won't ever be a functioning part of society.

And even life in prison is just killing them with time is all it is. It's cruel punishment in the end. If you're never getting out of prison why waste the time, money, energy and resources on them? Just kill them quick and be done with it.

No death row, no appeals, no insane asylum, just right to execution and get it over with.

And even life in prison is just killing them with time is all it is. It's cruel punishment in the end. If you're never getting out of prison why waste the time, money, energy and resources on them? Just kill them quick and be done with it.

No death row, no appeals, no insane asylum, just right to execution and get it over with.
I don't appreciate words being put in my mouth so I deleted your words that did such.

And I never said there should be endless appeals. Maybe you should read my posts b4 you accuse me of saying something?

In any case, the murder in OP was provoked by this man's impatience and rage, directed at a family member. That does not make his act less horrible but such killers are not likely to go a murder spree killing randomly just anyone he sees. I do agree that most murderers should get the death penalty and get it soon, no long appeals process. Again, I have written that here.

But also written b4 is the truism that many innocent people have been spared an UNJUST life sentence or death because of said lengthy appeal process bc while they were waiting on the appeal, work was done to show said innocence.. DNA has sprung a few death row inmates.

better to let 100 guilty go free than unjustly convict -much less kill- one innocent person

He's getting sympathy about killing his infant daughter because her crying was ruining his online game enjoyment. Did you see the look on his face at the link?
It looks to me like he is in total self-torture for knowing what a pathetic thing he did:
View attachment 715297
How many people have been so invested in an online game they missed something important in the real world?
(You don't have to raise your hand)​
He gets imprisoned and killed for killing his 9 month old daughter when 9 months earlier he could have paid an abortionist to murder her and no one would have said anything..

sick world we live in

I don't appreciate words being put in my mouth so I deleted your words that did such.

And I never said there should be endless appeals. Maybe you should read my posts b4 you accuse me of saying something?

In any case, the murder in OP was provoked by this man's impatience and rage, directed at a family member. That does not make his act less horrible but such killers are not likely to go a murder spree killing randomly just anyone he sees. I do agree that most murderers should get the death penalty and get it soon, no long appeals process. Again, I have written that here.

But also written b4 is the truism that many innocent people have been spared an UNJUST life sentence or death because of said lengthy appeal process bc while they were waiting on the appeal, work was done to show said innocence.. DNA has sprung a few death row inmates.

better to let 100 guilty go free than unjustly convict -much less kill- one innocent person

I never said you said endless appeals, those were my words. If you actually read what I said you'll see I stopped referring to what you said way before that. In fact everything you took out was my words, not your words. If you can't see a difference then this is barely worth discussing.

And yes dna has saved a few people from a unjust death, decades ago when DNA was still new and back when it would take months to get DNA processed and so on. That is an old concept. But we're talking about right now, not 1998.

So someone being impatient and rage at a family member was at fault? Ok, we're done conversing now because you are way too willing to make excuses for murder. If someone is going to cross the line to commit murder you want to hand wave it away as they might not do it again.

You're too soft on murderers, aside from child molesters, the most heinous criminals out there. You want to have these unproven, unfounded ideas that a killer will maybe perhaps possibly only kill once so they shouldn't have to die when they made someone else die on purpose.

So you want to wait till someone kills 2 or 3 or 4 times before they get the death penalty? So basically if someone kills someone you want to give them multiple opportunities to get released and kill again?

If you knowingly, willingly, and intentionally kill someone you should be executed. They just killed someone, they don't deserve another chance because they just killed someone and took them away from their friends and family forever. You support letting someone else kill someone and ruin their families lives and then give them another chance?

You obviously have never actually been face to face with killers, murders, rapists and so on. Only someone who doesn't work with them would say that. When I got out of the army I was a deputy at a fish tank which is the big boys prison and I can tell you first hand they won't ever be a functioning part of society.

In a perfect world I would totally agree with that...but the fact is that not every trial is fair and evidence doesn't always surface as fast as a trial date...or execution date... comes. I think there are many open & shut cases where the death penalty IS fully warranted though.

You should see what some of these scumbags in prison are really like.

Forum List

Back