Stossel's rage against power chair users.

Free to her is free in her mind. She doesn't stop and consider that you and I bought her scooter.

Wow. Aren't you two generous?

The taxpayer bought the scooter. That includes everyone that paid into the system, which includes most people on Medicare or Medicaid.

Social security is not an "entitlement". When are conservatives going to get that through their noggins?

is medicare an entitlement?

Free to her is free in her mind. She doesn't stop and consider that you and I bought her scooter.

By a program that is not going away, Medicare is here to stay and she is right one just doesn't get a chair, it has to be submitted and approved by a Doctor through a legit source.

Ahh but obesity is viewed as a legitimate disability when in fact, in nearly all cases it is a life style choice.
Should taxpayers support a self destructive life style? If so, Uncle Sam should buy me a carton of smokes and a box of Cohibas every month.

Hawaii is a state, has been for some time

What is the difference between spending your Christmas break in Hawaii vs spending it in your private compound in Crawford or Kennebunkport?

Hmmm Does obama own a home in Hawaii? I think he does own one in Chicago. He could go there, no problem.

Unfortunately, Obama came from working stock and not from one of the richest and most powerful families in America. As a community organizer, he never earned enough to buy himself an elitist family compound where he could keep the riff raff away

I know it is tacky, but our president is forced to "rent" a place when he goes on "vay cay"

If he chooses to take his daughters to where he spent his Christmases as a child, that is his right.

Absolutely no problem with Obama renting a place to spend Christmas in Hawaii as long as HE pays for it out of HIS salary. The taxpayers already provide a place for him to stay. We shouldn't have to pay for two.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSSTQpuQRlg]Cruzin cooler hoopstick rideable 700 watt electric ice chest - YouTube[/ame]

I just bought my person mobility device(featured in the video above), who do I contact in the government to get reimbersed for it?

By a program that is not going away, Medicare is here to stay and she is right one just doesn't get a chair, it has to be submitted and approved by a Doctor through a legit source.

Ahh but obesity is viewed as a legitimate disability when in fact, in nearly all cases it is a life style choice.
Should taxpayers support a self destructive life style? If so, Uncle Sam should buy me a carton of smokes and a box of Cohibas every month.
Presently, nearly every malady that is the result of lifestyle choices has been termed a syndrome or disability.

Forum List

Back