Story of the Unknown Soldier

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This is the true story of how one American military man was given the task of selecting a single soldier who would become known throughout history as the "Unknown Soldier". As you will learn, this man prayed to God Almighty to show him which soldier should be selected. And then the LORD answered and showed him, This is the one.

I hope this story will bless you and your families and that you will share it with your children and your children's children. May we never forget that this nation is a nation founded by God, blessed by God and kept by God. My prayer is that as Americans we return to the LORD, to our roots, to our heritage and to the vision our Christian founding fathers had for the future of this great nation, America. May all who have lost loved ones in battle be comforted by Jesus Christ today. We honor these heroes today.

Yeah, they march different then we was learned.....
I find no evidence that would lead me to believe you have learned anything. Any man who would attempt to derail a thread posted (Stephanie's) to honor our military heroes either never served a single day or was asleep the entire time and therein is completely ignorant to the sacrifice that the men and women of the United States Military made in giving their lives. The men and women of the US Military who laid down their lives for Americans deserve far better than that!

You're dismissed.

Last edited:
Yeah, they march different then we was learned.....
I find no evidence that would lead me to believe you have learned anything. Any man who would derail a thread posted (Stephanie's) to honor our military heroes either never served a single day or was asleep the entire time and therein is completely ignorant to the sacrifice that the men and women of the United States Military made in giving their lives. The men and women of the US Military who laid down their lives for Americans deserve far better than that!

You're dismissed.
If you had ever seen the foot work done at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, you'd know what I was talking about...

Back to the topic of this thread:

th

This is the true story of how one American military man was given the task of selecting a single soldier who would become known throughout history as the "Unknown Soldier". As you will learn, this man prayed to God Almighty to show him which soldier should be selected. And then the LORD answered and showed him, This is the one.

I hope this story will bless you and your families and that you will share it with your children and your children's children. May we never forget that this nation is a nation founded by God, blessed by God and kept by God. My prayer is that as Americans we return to the LORD, to our roots, to our heritage and to the vision our Christian founding fathers had for the future of this great nation, America. May all who have lost loved ones in battle be comforted by Jesus Christ today. We honor these heroes today.

As much as we disagree about Jeremiah I will always be willing to come together with you as an American brother to honor and pay respect to the brave men and women that protect us all.

As much as we disagree about Jeremiah I will always be willing to come together with you as an American brother to honor and pay respect to the brave men and women that protect us all.

Thank you, Aland, and I am a woman. Not a man (I chose my screen name after Jeremiah in the Bible because Jeremiah wept over his nation). May those families who have lost a loved on the battlefield be comforted today and know the nearness of the LORD. What they have sacrificed for us we can never repay.

Thank you, Aland, and I am a woman. Not a man. May those families who have lost a loved on the battlefield be comforted today and know the nearness of the LORD. What they have sacrificed for us we can never repay.

I apologize Jeri, and I thank you my SISTER and am proud to stand with you in remembering those that gave everything for us as well as those that were willing to give everything.

tomb_of_the_unknown_soldier_in_alexander_garden-2.jpg

I forgot to tell you that I love your eagle avatar and once used that same avie! It's very inspiring, Aland. Great choice.

Thank you, Aland, and I am a woman. Not a man. May those families who have lost a loved on the battlefield be comforted today and know the nearness of the LORD. What they have sacrificed for us we can never repay.

I apologize Jeri, and I thank you my SISTER and am proud to stand with you in remembering those that gave everything for us as well as those that were willing to give everything.

I apologize to you too, Aland. I feel I should have presented myself better in our first meeting on another thread. I am sorry. It's very nice to meet you and I'm glad you are here. Have a wonderful day.

th

The meaning of vigilance.
The Commander of the Relief (guards on duty) is authorized to offer the guards on duty to seek shelter in case of violent, dangerous weather. Since the beginning of the Tomb, every guard has refused the offer to seek shelter, without exception, during tornadoes, hurricanes, lightening and hailstorms. Think about it

I apologize to you too, Aland. I feel I should have presented myself better in our first meeting on another thread. I am sorry. It's very nice to meet you and I'm glad you are here. Have a wonderful day.

You do the same, and there was no harm done my friend, we all come on here to discuss our ideas and to have them challenged by each other so we can grow as individuals as well as as a country. I would rather you share what you believe in though I may disagree with it than for you to sit in silence, enjoy this day of remembrance.

th

The meaning of vigilance.
The Commander of the Relief (guards on duty) is authorized to offer the guards on duty to seek shelter in case of violent, dangerous weather. Since the beginning of the Tomb, every guard has refused the offer to seek shelter, without exception, during tornadoes, hurricanes, lightening and hailstorms. Think about it
That is the kind of thing that makes me proud of my country.

Forum List

Back