Story of the Unknown Soldier

th

The meaning of vigilance.
The Commander of the Relief (guards on duty) is authorized to offer the guards on duty to seek shelter in case of violent, dangerous weather. Since the beginning of the Tomb, every guard has refused the offer to seek shelter, without exception, during tornadoes, hurricanes, lightening and hailstorms. Think about it

Thank you, Hossfly! This photograph was taken during Superstorm Sandy. To me it is a picture of vigilance. I want to make a copy and put it on my office wall as a reminder of what it is to be vigilant. To do whatever it takes.
Again, thank you so very much for your service to our military. You are a true American hero and I honor you for what you sacrificed for me, my family, my nation. God bless you, Hossfly.

Mark of Mythos

Americans appreciate the psyche value of comic book superheroes such as Plastic Man (DC Comics) and Captain America (Marvel Comics).

There is nothing wrong with 'personalizing' history with stories such as that of the prophetic Unknown Soldier.

Why do we bother making hysteria-consciousness Hollywood (USA) movies such as "American Psycho" (2000)?

:afro:

American Psycho (Film)

z.jpg

Forum List

Back