Story behind this picture (creature) ? any ideas?

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
history_01_main_perec_1981_12_page_02.jpg

Looks like "Lady Liberty" in the chariot, losing control, but I don't know why she's "wet." Was this back after WWII, commenting on the Big Three?

Looks like a political cartoon in Russian.

I cannot translate it though.

"political cartoon"
ok, who represent the characters on all these creatures? any guess?
Well, we've got Jews, NAZIs, and possibly the statue of liberty (americans). Not sure who's in the back of the cart or what it's all supposed to mean.

Why don't you enlighten us?

Looks like a political cartoon in Russian.

I cannot translate it though.

"political cartoon"
ok, who represent the characters on all these creatures? any guess?
Well, we've got Jews, NAZIs, and possibly the statue of liberty (americans). Not sure who's in the back of the cart or what it's all supposed to mean.

Why don't you enlighten us?
"Why don't you enlighten us"
I will , soon )

one more from the same set

5a1a7cab21953.jpg

The language used in the pictures is Ukrainian. Also, there used Ukrainian symbols and men in traditional Ukrainian clothes, with the Jews.

I suppose that with these pictures the Soviet propaganda implied that Ukrainian national movement aligned itself with the Jews, and with the help of the US tried to destroy 'good' Soviet regime.

The language used in the pictures is Ukrainian. Also, there used Ukrainian symbols and men in traditional Ukrainian clothes, with the Jews.

I suppose that with these pictures the Soviet propaganda implied that Ukrainian national movement aligned itself with the Jews, and with the help of the US tried to destroy 'good' Soviet regime.
so Puter´s TV.ru propaganda does not lying when it rapports about "orgies" of “Yid-Banderites” in Ukraine who apparently have had long history LOL)))

asher28102-5w6wb.jpg

5858846-2049467.jpg

s-l300.jpg

A satirical neologism becomes a weapon in the fight over Ukrainian Jewry - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

ps
"aligned itself with the Jews" not just with Jews, but with Israelis , but they all look extreme antisemitic, worst than Iranian cartoons

Forum List

Back