World Leaders killed by the US

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Patrice Lumumba: the most important assassination of the 20th century | Georges Nzongola-Ntalaja

Patrice Lumumba, the first legally elected prime minister of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), was assassinated 50 years ago today, on 17 January, 1961. This heinous crime was a culmination of two inter-related assassination plots by American and Belgian governments, which used Congolese accomplices and a Belgian execution squad to carry out the deed.

This guy was killed because the US didnt want Congo selling nuclear minerals to the Russians. And we wonder why African democracy is built on shaky foundations

So the CIA allegedly plotted and allegedly brought poison, however that is not how he died.

You have conspiracy theories but nothing else. Thanks, let me know if you come up with any evidence.

The Belgium army executed him, however you don't seem to care about that bit of information, it seems you want the US blamed and no one else. Interesting.

Last edited:
Patrice Lumumba: the most important assassination of the 20th century | Georges Nzongola-Ntalaja

Patrice Lumumba, the first legally elected prime minister of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), was assassinated 50 years ago today, on 17 January, 1961. This heinous crime was a culmination of two inter-related assassination plots by American and Belgian governments, which used Congolese accomplices and a Belgian execution squad to carry out the deed.

This guy was killed because the US didnt want Congo selling nuclear minerals to the Russians. And we wonder why African democracy is built on shaky foundations

It is amazing how you liberals make martyrs out of scumbags. Lumumba was a revolutionary thug who wanted to align his country with the Soviets, which is why the Soviets were doing all they dared to keep his repressive regime afloat. And, yeah, we needed to do whatever was necessary to keep him from selling nuclear minerals to the Soviets.

JFK didn't have a freaking clue.The CIA probably targeted Lumumba while JFK's quirky A.G. brother was busy targeting Castro.

Of course, I do not know anything about Prime Minister Lumumba's assassination, but I do remember a pitiful photograph of him tied up like an animal in the back of a pickup truck and guarded by a bunch of grinning thugs.

What a sad way to end his short-lived career.

According to what I have read, the United States has been involved in the deaths of many world leaders.

One of the saddest is when the American ambassador to Mexico told the Mexican army that the United States would not object to their overthrowing the reform-minded President Francisco Madero. So the Mexican army staged a coup and then murdered him.

And, of course, we all know that the American ambassador told the Vietnamese army it would be OK to overthrow President Diem, who was then murdered along with his brother.

Forum List

Back