Stormy Daniels says she was scared for her life after hush money deal with Trump went public

And you believe her NOW, but don't believe her signature. Not surprising. You'll believe uncritically anything if it furthers your agenda. Now all we need is some evidence beyond her assertion that she had reason to fear for her life.

The affair involved having sex with Trump “many dozens of times” and occurred in multiple locations including at a golf tournament in Lake Tahoe, California, and at his private golf club in New Jersey, as well as in Trump Tower in New York City, where she was allegedly brought in through the back entrance.

Despite Trump’s denials that an extramarital affair with McDougal ever occurred, the New York prosecution team has cited evidence of payments made to McDougal by Trump.

Born in Indiana, McDougal is a 52-year old actress and former Playboy model. According to her website, she began her career in her 20s as a fitness model for various health and fitness publications. In 1997, McDougal became a Playboy “playmate” and made “playmate of the year” in 1998.

In 1999, McDougal appeared on the cover of Men’s Fitness magazine.

Since then, McDougal made various appearances as a sports radio personality and was cast in the 2001 direct-to-video film The Arena by Russian-Kazakh director Timur Bekmambetov. In The Arena, McDougal plays an Amazon slave who is forced to become a gladiator in Rome.

According to her website, McDougal is a national advocate for breast implant illness and is an active member in various support groups, following her implant removal in 2017. Her activism work also includes raising awareness on deep vein thrombosis and animal rights.

In 2018, the New Yorker published a letter written by McDougal about her alleged experiences with Trump during their first date at the Beverly Hills Hotel. In the letter, McDougal wrote: “We talked for a couple hours – then, it was ‘ON’! We got naked + had sex. After we got dressed (to leave), he offered me money. I looked at him (+ felt sad) and said, ‘No thanks – I’m not ‘that girl.’ I slept w/you because I like you – NOT for money’ – He told me ‘you are special.’”

That same year, McDougal publicly apologized to Melania Trump for the alleged affair, saying on CNN: “I’m sorry, I wouldn’t want it done to me … When I look back, where I was back then, I know it’s wrong … I’m really sorry for that. I know it’s a wrong thing to do.”

Let's see...If Donald Trump had the power to KILL everyone who publicly takes a stand against him, or has information that could prove embarrassing to him...then one would expect to find a trail of dead fukkers all across the fruited plain. I mean, every fucking major news outlet in the English-speaking WORLD has slandered Trump left and right since the MOMENT he declared that he was thinking about running for President.

And yet...where are the bodies??????

It's a mystery, is it not?

BREAKING: Adult film star Stormy Daniels drops a bombshell, reveals that she agreed to take hush money from Donald Trump because she was "terrified" for her life.

This is as disturbing as it gets...

Daniels said that she was "very relieved" when her former manager Gina Rodriguez reached out to her and told her that she had a "chance to keep it quiet." The revelation came in the new documentary "Stormy" on Peacock.

"I was f*cking terrified!" said Daniels. "I mean, people have been suspiciously killed for political reasons."

She was worried that she could become "the whole Republican Party’s problem" as Trump was running for president in 2016. A friend told her that politicians "like to make their problems go away."

In the documentary, Daniels says that she accepted the $130,000 payment — which Trump has now been indicted for — because she knew that it would create "a paper trail and money trail linking me to Donald Trump so that he could not have me killed."

"All I had to do was sign this piece of paper and collect $130,000," she added.

This is the kind of man the Republican Party wants us to elect again. He intimidates and terrifies women into silence, confident that he'll get away with it next time too. It's time we put a stop to this monster.

May be an image of 2 people and blonde hair

Stormy Daniels says she was scared for her life after hush money deal with Trump went public

Wow, that really sounds scary! She was fearful for her daughter, husband, and herself. What do you think?
LOL. She accepted the money because it was $130,000.

The trial begins next Monday. The Trump pig is on the roasting spit being seasoned,

Nobody believes Trump. He has a terrible reputation with women and he's a compulsive liar.
Which has nothing to do with what I posted regarding a poster being a clown. I don’t believe Trump however your ridiculous claim that “nobody believes Trump”, is a lie, just like Trump lies, you more like him than you think. Lots of evidence that people still believe him.

1712805546057.png

The affair involved having sex with Trump “many dozens of times” and occurred in multiple locations including at a golf tournament in Lake Tahoe, California, and at his private golf club in New Jersey, as well as in Trump Tower in New York City, where she was allegedly brought in through the back entrance.

Despite Trump’s denials that an extramarital affair with McDougal ever occurred, the New York prosecution team has cited evidence of payments made to McDougal by Trump.

Born in Indiana, McDougal is a 52-year old actress and former Playboy model. According to her website, she began her career in her 20s as a fitness model for various health and fitness publications. In 1997, McDougal became a Playboy “playmate” and made “playmate of the year” in 1998.

In 1999, McDougal appeared on the cover of Men’s Fitness magazine.

Since then, McDougal made various appearances as a sports radio personality and was cast in the 2001 direct-to-video film The Arena by Russian-Kazakh director Timur Bekmambetov. In The Arena, McDougal plays an Amazon slave who is forced to become a gladiator in Rome.

According to her website, McDougal is a national advocate for breast implant illness and is an active member in various support groups, following her implant removal in 2017. Her activism work also includes raising awareness on deep vein thrombosis and animal rights.

In 2018, the New Yorker published a letter written by McDougal about her alleged experiences with Trump during their first date at the Beverly Hills Hotel. In the letter, McDougal wrote: “We talked for a couple hours – then, it was ‘ON’! We got naked + had sex. After we got dressed (to leave), he offered me money. I looked at him (+ felt sad) and said, ‘No thanks – I’m not ‘that girl.’ I slept w/you because I like you – NOT for money’ – He told me ‘you are special.’”

That same year, McDougal publicly apologized to Melania Trump for the alleged affair, saying on CNN: “I’m sorry, I wouldn’t want it done to me … When I look back, where I was back then, I know it’s wrong … I’m really sorry for that. I know it’s a wrong thing to do.”

Why do you Democrat's feel that people's personal lives is a way to derail their ability to serve their nation with pride and honor ?

None of this bull shite has anything to do with Trumps 4 year's as president or with his policies, and with his solutions that helped many while he served his time.

You people are truly diabolical, and you are carrying Satan's chain's that he'll eventually use on you when it's all said and done.

If Donald Trump had the power to KILL everyone who publicly takes a stand against him, or has information that could prove embarrassing to him...then one would expect to find a trail of dead fukkers .......And yet...where are the bodies??????
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm?
If I am reading this poster (DGS49) correctly he seems to be suggesting that because Don Trump didn't kill anybody, he therefore is innocent of , tax and election fraud.

Unfortunately, at the upcoming trial there will be no television cameras, which is a pity.
I would love to watch the courtroom react to that legal defense if advanced by Trump's attorneys.

"I was f*cking terrified!" said Daniels. "I mean, people have been suspiciously killed for political reasons."

Given Trumps New York Real Estate career resulting in many mob connections and the way he was able to have Jeffery Epstein killed in jail...

... I don't blame her.

WW

BREAKING: Adult film star Stormy Daniels drops a bombshell, reveals that she agreed to take hush money from Donald Trump because she was "terrified" for her life.

This is as disturbing as it gets...

Daniels said that she was "very relieved" when her former manager Gina Rodriguez reached out to her and told her that she had a "chance to keep it quiet." The revelation came in the new documentary "Stormy" on Peacock.

She was worried that she could become "the whole Republican Party’s problem" as Trump was running for president in 2016. A friend told her that politicians "like to make their problems go away."

In the documentary, Daniels says that she accepted the $130,000 payment — which Trump has now been indicted for — because she knew that it would create "a paper trail and money trail linking me to Donald Trump so that he could not have me killed."

"All I had to do was sign this piece of paper and collect $130,000," she added.

This is the kind of man the Republican Party wants us to elect again. He intimidates and terrifies women into silence, confident that he'll get away with it next time too. It's time we put a stop to this monster.

May be an image of 2 people and blonde hair

Wow, that really sounds scary! She was fearful for her daughter, husband, and herself. What do you think?

We gotta feel for her. Just like Stormy, I am afraid I am going to stub my toe every morning too.

If LACOOTER would worry more about the real Indian Nation instead of what DJT is doing, then she/he would be more credible.

LACOOTER, if you are a paid shill.....let me tell you.......you stink!

If you aren't, then your message is lacking, lol.

Be thankful this site is small, because if you think you are going to get props by putting forth your nonsense, get a clue, lol.

You are either an advocate FOR the Indian tribes, or you are NOT!

Notice, that being an advocate has NOTHING to do with pushing either Dems, or Repubs, it has to do with selecting who/whom is going to give the Indian nation the best deal.

No offense.........but SHAME on YOU, phony-e-baloney, for you pretending to care, while pushing an agenda!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm?
If I am reading this poster (DGS49) correctly he seems to be suggesting that because Don Trump didn't kill anybody, he therefore is innocent of , tax and election fraud.

Unfortunately, at the upcoming trial there will be no television cameras, which is a pity.

I would love to watch the courtroom react to that legal defense if advanced by Trump's attorneys.
You leftist won't prevail, so put that in a crack pipe and smoke it.

Forum List

Back