Stormy Daniels donating $130,000 to Planned Parenthood in Trump's and Cohen's name. Bless her!

Discussion in 'Healthcare/Insurance/Govt Healthcare' started by deanrd, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Lysistrata

Lysistrata Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,287
    Everything you have mentioned involves an obsession with what other people do and how they do it, and reveals your absurd hatred of women and your wish that they continue to be exploited. What you are writing about is an effort to undermine the freedoms of others; a true effort at social engineering. You people's persistent efforts to portray all human activity outside of a guy humping his wife at will as "promiscuous" are just disgusting and disrespectful. Many couples don't want children, or don't want one yet, or don't want another one yet. Most Americans don't just have a series of one-night stands. And Newsflash! Most Americans have premarital sex:

Trends in Premarital Sex in the United States, 1954–2003

PP has helped millions of people understand how their bodies work, to provide them with the tools to decide whether or not to have sex and with whom, according to their individual ethics, and to help couples start and maintain healthy, loving relationships.

It has helped to destroy the totally immoral sexual double standard by giving men a pass on "traditional" sexual morality and a tacit approval to be promiscuous while holding women to a much higher standard, while religion has failed to address this blatant hypocrisy at all, thus proving that sexual "morality" never had anything to do with any supreme being. PP has helped to destroy exploitation and substitute it with independence.

Yes, people do have a right to control their own bodies. If they don't, who else does?

The "Me, Too" movement has exposed exploitation, not abetted it. It has exposed many instances of perverted people who trade on their positions of power and influence to extort sex from others, but apparently you want to protect these people and allow this cancer to continue in society.

If you don't want to have sex, don't have it. If you don't want to be in a same-sex relationship, don't get into one. If you want to have an S&M relationship with some man who can order you to have sex any time in any way he wants it, which historically has been a feature of "traditional marriage," go for it. Just stay out of other people's lives, refrain from violating their privacy, and stop trying to abuse the legislative process to impose your sick views on the entire population.

2. keepitreal

keepitreal Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,343
    Your a piece of work, to say the least....

The rest will have to wait until I get home from work!

3. ChrisL

ChrisL Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53,437
    This thread is talking about a woman who sells herself to men for money on camera. What in the hell are you talking about?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. ChrisL

ChrisL Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53,437
    Except that Stormy Daniels was not "assaulted." She is a prostitute and had sex with Trump willingly. Obviously a whore who thought she found an easy billionaire to bag. However, he married another woman, and now is POTUS. Understandable that Stormy was a bit "insulted" that Trump gave her money, not for her sexcapades but because he was embarrassed and wanted her to not talk about, but she is a prostitute. He was expecting too much. It would be SHE who is exploiting HIM if you were to be sincere though.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. ChrisL

ChrisL Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53,437
    Have you ever even placed a foot into one of these places or used their services? I know a woman who had an abortion set up through Planned Parenthood. She was a teenager at the time, and apparently they did not talk to her about really much of anything except for how much she could afford to pay. Lol.

6. ChrisL

ChrisL Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53,437
    A measure of if Planned Parenthood actually WORKS, is to look at the results in the cities where they are most prominent and being used most often. Not listening to silly liberals singing their praises on the internet! Silly liberals, only morons fall for your rhetoric without any proof.

7. Death Angel

Death Angel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,274
    Apparently you can't read. She's donated NOTHING to America's largest mass murderers of babies. Your celebration is premature.

8. Death Angel

Death Angel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,274
    They actually are very successful in accomplishing the mission laid out by Margaret Sanger.

9. Lysistrata

Lysistrata Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,287
    Yes, I have. PP helped my entire dorm at a catholic college make it to graduation without either getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant. And that was many years ago. Our Irish dorm mother had a cow when some of the girls posted information about PP, but also brought back dozens of condoms, some of which several of us filled with water and had a great water fight. It's a shame that your friend didn't go to PP earlier to learn how to avoid pregnancy. My boyfriend and I appreciated the information and the pills they gave us. We found clean conditions and a caring attitude among the staff. Services at PP are provided on a sliding scale depending on ability to pay, so of course they asked her about her finances.

How would you know how many unwanted pregnancies and abortions were prevented by PP's services in any given city?

If unwanted pregnancies, and thus abortions, are prevented, the spread of STDs is prevented or STDs treated, and people are checked for cancer, what's bugging you, anyway? People come to PP because they desire the services it offers. PP does not drag patients in off the streets.

An ounce of prevention IS worth a pound of cure, something you ninnies never seem to be able to grasp.

10. keepitreal

keepitreal Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,343
    Oye vay...I'm still looking for some crayons...
    Would you like me to put some cartoons on,
    and grab you a juice box, while you wait?
    ROFLMFAO... you really are a piece of work!

YOU brought up morals and the lack of
    I just followed your lead...

Why is it ok for you to be an idiot,
    but, not ok for me to point it out?

Your problem isn't with having morals or standards,
    your problem is with, what is considered immoral
    ...what is and is not, considered acceptable

I'm obsessed with what people do and how...
    if that's the case, what makes you any different?

And you continue to reveal,
    how pathetically, clueless and naive you are....

Keep typing...you never know...
    you might actually type something intelligent,
    and surprise the shit out of us all!

I don't harbor, an absurd hatred for all women....
    let alone, wish for anyone, to be exploited

I detest women like you, who arrogantly believe,
    they are strong women, who speak on behalf of the weak.

I detest women like you,
    who have reduced a woman's value to a dollar amount

I detest women like you,
    who exclude, choosing to be responsible,
    when advocating, a woman's right to choose

I detest women like you, who rally behind women,
    who, not only, allowed themselves
    to be sexually harassed, but, played along...
    just to get a role, or keep their job/position

I detest women like you, who have helped women
    that portray women as sex objects, become millionaires
    Take your head out of your ass and get some oxygen,
    because you've got that ass backwards!

I'm jumping from ^ to here...
    Your nonsense is too much!
    Is it your job to spread ignorance? Because you’re highly qualified.

We, as individuals, set our standards, you moron!

A guy who just wants to get laid,
    isnt scooping out the girl who looks and acts respectfully...

he's got his sights on the girl, whose wearing a skirt,
    that barely covers her ass and is stumbling around.

People can only do, what they're allowed to get away with.

If a woman respects herself,
    she doesnt tolerate being disrespected.

Women exploit themselves,
    then cry they are a victim.

She gets where she goes