“Storm the Capital” Board Game Commemorates J6

How else do you suppose we gauge who has public support and who doesn't if not by how the public responded to both incidents?
Why is public support even a parameter to determine what was right or wrong?

How about the response and / or reaction to each? Fairly benign outrage over one vs. multi-billion dollar fiasco and riots that included deaths?

Why is public support even a parameter to determine what was right or wrong?
Who said we were determining what's right and wrong? Those concepts are entirely subjective and ultimately meaningless. I think I'm right and you're wrong and vice versa. So what?
How about the response and / or reaction to each? Fairly benign outrage over one vs. multi-billion dollar fiasco and riots that included deaths?
There was no outrage over Ashlii Babbits death, there was celebration and ceremony to award her shooter a medal. As for the Floyd protests, again, that's an entirely subjective matter. Where you see a fiasco I see pretty much universal condemnation from people around the world towards the actions of those cops and our feelings on those two events might be subjective and inconsequential but the reaction from the world and public at large can be pretty indicative of where the majority of public support is. That I think is relevant.

Who said we were determining what's right and wrong? Those concepts are entirely subjective and ultimately meaningless. I think I'm right and you're wrong and vice versa. So what?

There was no outrage over Ashlii Babbits death, there was celebration and ceremony to award her shooter a medal. As for the Floyd protests, again, that's an entirely subjective matter. Where you see a fiasco I see pretty much universal condemnation from people around the world towards the actions of those cops and our feelings on those two events might be subjective and inconsequential but the reaction from the world and public at large can be pretty indicative of where the majority of public support is. That I think is relevant.
You mean Floyd riots .. that lasted for a majority of the year .. riots .. as in billions of dollars of destruction, criminal activity and death.

You mean Floyd riots .. that lasted for a majority of the year .. riots .. as in billions of dollars of destruction, criminal activity and death.
And? The Boston Tea Party was a riot as well. You keep telling me how you feel about it like I'm suddenly going to care about your feelings. I'm not.

The feeling is mutual.
Im not telling you to care about my feelings I'm asking you to parse results. The BLM protests ended with Floyd's murderers convicted in State and federal courts and millions in settlement money to his family. Ashlii Babbits shooter got a medal. Fuck your feelings those results are dismal. No one gives a shit how you feel. Did she even have a go fund me for a casket? :dunno:

Im not telling you to care about my feelings I'm asking you to parse results. The BLM protests ended with Floyd's murderers convicted in State and federal courts and millions in settlement money to his family. Ashlii Babbits shooter got a medal. Fuck your feelings those results are dismal. No one gives a shit how you feel. Did she even have a go fund me for a casket? :dunno:
Noted .. Cheers!

Forum List

Back