Stopping to say Hi!

Oct 13, 2010
San Francisco Bay Area
Seems the right thing to do - introduce myself to everyone. So, before I head off to cash my welfare check and buy an eighth of my favorite Medical Marijuana I thought it would be nice to "check-in". Looking forward to reading everyone's thoughts and opinions ... and I may even share some of mine, thoughts and opinions that is.

Never been to a political forum before. But, I have delved into some of the "Off Topic" areas of a few "hobby" forums that I visit regularly.

I thought it is more a zoo..:razz:

Seems the right thing to do - introduce myself to everyone. So, before I head off to cash my welfare check and buy an eighth of my favorite Medical Marijuana I thought it would be nice to "check-in". Looking forward to reading everyone's thoughts and opinions ... and I may even share some of mine, thoughts and opinions that is.

Never been to a political forum before. But, I have delved into some of the "Off Topic" areas of a few "hobby" forums that I visit regularly.

puff puff pass

Another warm welcome from the non-judgemental left, I see.

Ignore 'truth'matters, Bleeding. She drinks alot of koolaid.

Thanks for the "warm" welcome ... I see that just like in the real world there are people who judge with nothing more then a little sarcasm and a screen name. I'll try to live up to your expectations. Which apparently aren't very high ...

Thanks for the "warm" welcome ... I see that just like in the real world there are people who judge with nothing more then a little sarcasm and a screen name. I'll try to live up to your expectations. Which apparently aren't very high ...

Pay no attention to the peanut gallery :) they really are a great group once you get the feel for the place.

They (most) judge on what you post, not on your nic.

Don't take it personally, the welcome wagon around here tends to run folks over once in a while. Pull up your hip waders and hop on in. :D

Forum List

Back