Stop with the hyperbole

the guy that said "Mueller is a fine upstanding and fair minded individual with integrity?"

Then we find out he has tried to railroad several innocent people to jail.
He's been involved in Prosecutorial Misconduct
He helped to cover up the Russian Uranium One Bribery Scandal
He sent an innocent man to jail over the Anthrax scare
He Wrongfully imprisoned 4 innocent men from Enron.
He cost the taxpayers Millions of Dollars in Lawsuits won against him and his cronies
He was involved in the Fast and Furious cover up.

The Russia Russia Russia hysterical "Investigation" is made up of entirely Anti-Trump Pro-Clinton Investigators who donated to her campaign, 5 of them so blatantly biased that he was forced to fire them.

And did you know Rod Rosenstein who also was involved in Uranium One and Fast and Furious hired over 200 Prosecutors to try to dig up dirt on The President's SCOTUS nominee? This has never been done in the history of the Supreme Court.

We are sticking to stuff that actually happened. Hillary and Obama and their Cronies, with the solicited help of The Russians, tried to stage a COUP against President Trump when their efforts at rigging an election failed.
wow! a serious personal attack worthy of a Russian puppet

facts are your conspiracy theories are as nutty as you are

I’m the first one to criticize Trump, especially after that performance in Helsinki. There is much to critique about that meeting but the over reaction I’m seeing from his opponents about the headline “Trump considers turning over Ambassador to Putin” well it is premature and just plain silly. A decision has not been made. If Trump does send the Ambassador to Russia then you all can be outraged. I don’t see that happening. What if he allows the Russians to talk to the Ambassador via Skype in exchange for us getting something from the Russians? Then you all look like fools.

Point is, this hyperbolic reaction to something that hasn’t been decided yet is unproductive and it simply discredits your arguments. Trump gives plenty of ammo to attack. Stick to the stuff that has actually happened and stop reacting to hypotheticals.

Stop worrying about something that hasn't happened? You mean like the RWNJs who still say gay rights will lead to legalized bestiality, pedophilia, and sex with dead people?
No that’s not what I mean. I think I was pretty clear in my OP. Try reading again

Why would Mueller want to talk to the Russians he is indicting for meddling in our elections? Do I really need to answer that?

Why would Mueller want to talk to the Russians, with a quid pro quo from Putin/KGB guy? Mueller is not stupid - as Trump is. Everyone keeps trying to bait Mueller - Nunes, House GOP members , rightwing media, Trump/Giuliani, and now Putin

Mueller is a pro Opinion | I Led the F.B.I. Mueller Is Just Doing His Job.

quotes: I Led the F.B.I. Mueller Is Just Doing His Job.
Faith in the justice system and in our intelligence agencies cannot be collateral damage in a partisan grudge match, says the former director of the F.B.I. and C.I.A.

Why do people side with Putin over US intel and interests?
If mueller doesn’t want to talk to the Russians that he is indicting then that’s of no value to us and there’s is nothing more to be said. Fact is neither you or I know what’s up with that. But the point of my OP still stands. There is nothing wrong to strategize about how to use a point of leverage to get something we want and we should wait and see how it plays out before we freak out. The Russian ambassador isn’t going anywhere. You still haven’t answered my questions

Why would Mueller want to talk to the Russians he is indicting for meddling in our elections? Do I really need to answer that?

Why would Mueller want to talk to the Russians, with a quid pro quo from Putin/KGB guy? Mueller is not stupid - as Trump is. Everyone keeps trying to bait Mueller - Nunes, House GOP members , rightwing media, Trump/Giuliani, and now Putin

Faith in the justice system and in our intelligence agencies cannot be collateral damage in a partisan grudge match, says the former director of the F.B.I. and C.I.A.

If mueller doesn’t want to talk to the Russians that he is indicting then that’s of no value to us and there’s is nothing more to be said. Fact is neither you or I know what’s up with that. But the point of my OP still stands. There is nothing wrong to strategize about how to use a point of leverage to get something we want and we should wait and see how it plays out before we freak out. The Russian ambassador isn’t going anywhere. You still haven’t answered my questions
Mueller is a joke. Subpoenas a bunch of Russians nobody has ever heard of and we will never talk to while refusing to subpoena the DNC server right in his own back yard.

I’m the first one to criticize Trump, especially after that performance in Helsinki. There is much to critique about that meeting but the over reaction I’m seeing from his opponents about the headline “Trump considers turning over Ambassador to Putin” well it is premature and just plain silly. A decision has not been made. If Trump does send the Ambassador to Russia then you all can be outraged. I don’t see that happening. What if he allows the Russians to talk to the Ambassador via Skype in exchange for us getting something from the Russians? Then you all look like fools.

Point is, this hyperbolic reaction to something that hasn’t been decided yet is unproductive and it simply discredits your arguments. Trump gives plenty of ammo to attack. Stick to the stuff that has actually happened and stop reacting to hypotheticals.

Weren't you the guy that said "Mueller is a fine upstanding "law man' and is a fair minded individual with integrity?"

He sent an innocent man to jail over the Anthrax scare.
He and his goons have been caught multiple times manufacturing "evidence"
He cost the taxpayers Millions of Dollars in Lawsuits won against him and his cronies

The Russia Russia Russia hysterical "Investigation" is made up of entirely Anti-Trump Pro-Clinton Investigators who donated to her campaign, 5 of them so blatantly biased that they had to be fired.

And did you know Rod Rosenstein who also was involved in Uranium One and Fast and Furious hired over 200 Prosecutors to try to dig up dirt on The President's SCOTUS nominee? This has never been done in the history of the Supreme Court.

We are sticking to stuff that actually happened. Hillary and Obama and their Cronies, with the solicited help of The Russians, tried to stage a COUP against President Trump when their efforts at rigging an election failed.

You are right about one thing.....THE HYPERBOLE is all on The Left side. The Right is just bitching about actual FACTS, violations of ethics, rigged investigations, and crooked FBI and DOJ employees.

IFTHE LEFT actually stuck to "The Facts" there would be no discussions here. They have to rely on Hyperbole even to have a discussion.
The hyperbole is on both sides, in this case I am focusing on a single issue and the Lefts overreaction. That rant you just went on didn’t really address the subject of the OP but I hope you feel better

Mueller is a joke. Subpoenas a bunch of Russians nobody has ever heard of and we will never talk to while refusing to subpoena the DNC server right in his own back yard.
Why does he need to subpoena the DNC server?

Good question, and if you have to ask it, then you are clueless.
It's the only "real evidence" that could show Russia actually tried to interfere in our election.
But I guess he doesn't want to get in to that whole messy Seth Rich murder that occurred right outside his doorstep.

It's amazing to me that Heil Mueller can stage Pre Dawn Raids on people already cooperating with The FBI, yet doesn't have the balls to subpoena The DNC server.

Somehow that is just fine with you. Same as interviewing Clinton and her entire staff under immunity and not recording the interviews, allowing her to delete 33,000 emails and destroy 17 different electronic devices with a sledge hammer.

Weren't you the guy that said "Mueller is a fine upstanding "law man' and is a fair minded individual with integrity?"

He sent an innocent man to jail over the Anthrax scare.
He and his goons have been caught multiple times manufacturing "evidence"

The Russia Russia Russia hysterical "Investigation" is made up of entirely Anti-Trump Pro-Clinton Investigators who donated to her campaign, 5 of them so blatantly biased that they had to be fired.

You are right about one thing.....THE HYPERBOLE is all on The Left side. The Right is just bitching about actual FACTS, violations of ethics, rigged investigations, and crooked FBI and DOJ employees.

IFTHE LEFT actually stuck to "The Facts" there would be no discussions here. They have to rely on Hyperbole even to have a discussion.
The hyperbole is on both sides, in this case I am focusing on a single issue and the Lefts overreaction. That rant you just went on didn’t really address the subject of the OP but I hope you feel better

The subject is "RUSSIA", no?

I rest my case.

It's the fact that he's even considering sending an American citizen over to a foreign hostile government. Any normal administration would have not even considered the suggestion. But we have the Orange Nightmare.
I would be fine with sending every bureau of land management, every forest service, every wildlife, every fbi *agent* to Russia.

Every. Single. One. They're all traitors, liars, marxists, and they all engage in sedition every single day of their lives.
Send them to whomever wants them.

It's the only "real evidence" that could show Russia actually tried to interfere in our election.
But I guess he doesn't want to get in to that whole messy Seth Rich murder that occurred right outside his doorstep.

It's amazing to me that Heil Mueller can stage Pre Dawn Raids on people already cooperating with The FBI, yet doesn't have the balls to subpoena The DNC server.

Somehow that is just fine with you. Same as interviewing Clinton and her entire staff under immunity and not recording the interviews, allowing her to delete 33,000 emails and destroy 17 different electronic devices with a sledge hammer.
Damn you are deep in the conspiracy stuff. What a joke. They got forensics on the DNC server. Move on

White House: Trump opposes Putin’s request to interview current and former American officials

In WAPO/Fakenews you have to pay for

quotes: The White House says President Trump opposes a proposal floated by Russian President Vladimir Putin that would allow Russia to interview American officials in exchange for making Russian authorities indicted in special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s probe available for questioning.

The White House announced Trump’s opposition Thursday as the Senate prepared to vote on a resolution telling the president not to honor Putin’s request, which would have exposed former U.S. ambassador Michael McFaul, among others, to Russian questioning.

“It is a proposal that was made in sincerity by President Putin, but President Trump disagrees with it,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in a statement. “Hopefully President Putin will have the 12 identified Russians come to the United States to prove their innocence or guilt.”

BUT, the WH and that F-ugly Huckabee Sanders could change their minds, tomorrow, an hour from now, maybe already have

Do people feel stupid and used when they come out strongly defending Trump, only to then get thrown under a seriously yuge bus?

People here kept stating Mueller should want to interview Russians and take the quid pro quo offer of the former KGB

-------- Ia hate to say I told you so :11_2_1043:

Damn you are deep in the conspiracy stuff. What a joke. They got forensics on the DNC server. Move on
Who is they?
No Government agency has ever seen any evidence, nor have they looked at the server.
And this they you speak of, did such a poor job, they had to retract several statements they made, and of course after the fact that they came to a predrawn conclusion that was intentionally leaked to the press.
This they you speak of was paid by The DNC.
Nah, no conflict of interest at all there.

Who is this "They" you speak of?

Maybe Mueller would have appeared to be more fair minded if he gave Manafort Immunity, allowed him to destroy all of his emails and electronic devices, and then refused to record his interviews, and then gave immunity to Trump's entire staff?

Sounds like a plan.

White House: Trump opposes Putin’s request to interview current and former American officials

In WAPO/Fakenews you have to pay for

quotes: The White House says President Trump opposes a proposal floated by Russian President Vladimir Putin that would allow Russia to interview American officials in exchange for making Russian authorities indicted in special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s probe available for questioning.

The White House announced Trump’s opposition Thursday as the Senate prepared to vote on a resolution telling the president not to honor Putin’s request, which would have exposed former U.S. ambassador Michael McFaul, among others, to Russian questioning.

“It is a proposal that was made in sincerity by President Putin, but President Trump disagrees with it,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in a statement. “Hopefully President Putin will have the 12 identified Russians come to the United States to prove their innocence or guilt.”

BUT, the WH and that F-ugly Huckabee Sanders could change their minds, tomorrow, an hour from now, maybe already have

Do people feel stupid and used when they come out strongly defending Trump, only to then get thrown under a seriously yuge bus?

People here kept stating Mueller should want to interview Russians and take the quid pro quo offer of the former KGB

-------- Ia hate to say I told you so :11_2_1043:
I wasn’t defending Trump I was saying the Left was over reacting and said that the ambassador wasn’t going anywhere, which now seems to be true. So this overreaction was for nothing and is chalked up to another cry of wolf. I suggest y’all pick your battles more carefully, this one was a waste and this outcome was easy to predict. Y’all that cried foul lost credibility.

Who is they?
No Government agency has ever seen any evidence, nor have they looked at the server.
And this they you speak of, did such a poor job, they had to retract several statements they made, and of course after the fact that they came to a predrawn conclusion.

Maybe Mueller would have appeared to be more fair minded if he gave Manafort Immunity, allowed him to destroy all of his emails, and then refused to record his interviews, and then gave immunity to Trump's entire staff?

Sounds like a plan.
The FBI received full forensics from that server. You are misinformed

Trump wrong on Podesta and DNC server

I can’t see Trump turning him over to the Russians
But allowing them access at a neutral site is workable

But you are a far left drone anyway.

And support the wild accusations of the far left..

Still no collusion.

And Trump has been harsher with Putin than Obama ever was.

Never heard you call out Obama when he let Putin loose on the world!

But then again you are a proven far left drone!
Something is wrong with you. Go take your meds. I literally just called out people on the far left who are getting hyperbolic, and the only response your pea brain could muster is to say that I support them? Ok crazy

Yes you are far left drone and there is still no collusion.

You far left drones just need to finally admit that Hilary is worse than Trump and move on!

Obama was worse than Trump and you were silent!

So yes you are a hyper partisan hack and have been proven to be one.

Stop trying to pretend that you are not!

It is like the far left trying to pretend they care about the American people!
Go away Kosh, I don’t think there is anybody left that buys your bullshit. It is old and stale

Who is they?
And this they you speak of, did such a poor job, they had to retract several statements they made, and of course after the fact that they came to a predrawn conclusion.

Maybe Mueller would have appeared to be more fair minded if he gave Manafort Immunity, allowed him to destroy all of his emails, and then refused to record his interviews, and then gave immunity to Trump's entire staff?

Sounds like a plan.

The fbi..OTAY!

Who is they?

Sounds like a plan.

So you are saying this "They" interviewed Julian Assange, and Kim.com who completely contradicted their findings?
I mean, that is what fair minded people do, instead of spit out predrawn conclusions. "They check out every lead"

Yet Mueller refuses to interview Assange, or Kim.Com, or Subpoena the DNC Server.

He wants to get to the bottom of this, doesn't he?

Why hasn't he interviewed Steele or Skirpal?

I wasn’t defending Trump I was saying the Left was over reacting and said that the ambassador wasn’t going anywhere, which now seems to be true. So this overreaction was for nothing and is chalked up to another cry of wolf. I suggest y’all pick your battles more carefully, this one was a waste and this outcome was easy to predict. Y’all that cried foul lost credibility.

you were defending Trump

the reaction was not to an act. It was to a proposal that was unpatriotic and many would say, treasonous

you can build as many straw men as you like. you may not even be aware of doing so. far too many people who have been brainwashed by talk radio and or cable news, or weirdo websites have learned toargue in that manner. seriously sad how friggin dumb most people are . and clueless

Trump creates a crisis, then turns around and dials it down and then claims "Look how great I am" ignoring he is the one who created the chaos

reacting to a proposal the president previously said he thought was good? that is what your straw man ignores

Forum List

Back