Stop whining about Trump

Judging by this small board it's gotten worse. Either that or we are under a leftist bot attack.
Well...it's looking more and more like Trump's legal cases are all going to fail. The absurd judgement entered against him yesterday is ripe for appeal. Willis is zonked....so is her case. Documents now have the damning shadow of Hur to deal with. E Jean is probably going to be exposed as one of the biggest liars of the century when that case gets appealed. And yes the Democrats are beginning to worry about November.

Well...it's looking more and more like Trump's legal cases are all going to fail. The absurd judgement entered against him yesterday is ripe for appeal. Willis is zonked....so is her case. Documents now have the damning shadow of Hur to deal with. E Jean is probably going to be exposed as one of the biggest liars of the century when that case gets appealed. And yes the Democrats are beginning to worry about November.
I figure NYC will become essentially a penal colony after all of the decent law-abiding Americans leave the city to the trash, diversity hires, and the pedos that are running the place.

d74fd32bfa89bd2025c7fdfa5a6c4a763d0840c42d29454fe1cff0f5f45202d9_1.jpg

I figure NYC will become essentially a penal colony after all of the decent law-abiding Americans leave the city to the trash, diversity hires, and the pedos that are running the place.

View attachment 903756

With the Latita James case The implications following a guilty finding here are too big for the state to deal with. If all of the financial transactions done over the past decade I held to the same standard there isn't enough money in the state of New York to pay the difference.
Big banking and the real estate industry in New York are both bigger and more powerful than the New York court system. I predict this case will fizzle.

It's your orange god who's asking for that kinda treatment.

YOu kids are just too brainwashed to understand that.
oh, I see…and how exactly is he “asking for this”? By running again?

If we take your premise that Republican candidates must be approved of by Democrats in order to seek office, can’t you see how f*ed up that line of thought is?

Forum List

Back