Stop Sending Migrants to Blue States

Really?
Then why is the mayor of Chicago demanding Texas stop sending them?
If I was Texas governor, I wouldn't be bussing them in... I would send trainloads of them to Chicago. I am talking 1000 at a time.
It would be superb if Chicago was overrun with illegals like it is in the south.
It is thousands at a time. Well, a lot of buses, 40 at a time maybe. New York has 6000, last I heard and D.C. just as many; thousands sent to Chicago, too. Wow. This was really a big endeavor, and I bet the southern states are saving a LOT in welfare costs by paying for these bus trips and letting the "sanctuary" cities give them the welfare. I think this could work as nothing else will in stopping this invasion.

The best thing, though, would be to get Trump back in. He had it stopped.

It is thousands at a time. Well, a lot of buses, 40 at a time maybe. New York has 6000, last I heard and D.C. just as many; thousands sent to Chicago, too. Wow. This was really a big endeavor, and I bet the southern states are saving a LOT in welfare costs by paying for these bus trips and letting the "sanctuary" cities give them the welfare. I think this could work as nothing else will in stopping this invasion.

The best thing, though, would be to get Trump back in. He had it stopped.
Oh no doubt.
The cost of transporting/feeding all of these folks is insanely tiny compared to the cost of social programs they depend on.

Advice to the good citizens of Chicago...........Learn Spanish like folks in CA had to do. You'll know when.......When you have to "press 2 for English."

Forum List

Back