Stop pretending it's patriotism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't and you know it.

american.jpg

It isn't and you know it.

WhatsHisFace had to film a bunch of trump voters to find the ones in the video

Most of us do not want to replace the leftwing Deep State dictatorship with a counter dictatorship headed by trump or anyone else

Thats just the latest lib lie

YOu cannot play that shit off like that. Those people are your team, Son, and they want a dictator.

Do you?

Oh, you mean like Cadaver Joe, the kind of dictator that your cult wants? The kind of dictator who wants to put his political enemies in prison?

No, I don't want that kind of dictator.

WhatsHisFace had to film a bunch of trump voters to find the ones in the video

Most of us do not want to replace the leftwing Deep State dictatorship with a counter dictatorship headed by trump or anyone else

Thats just the latest lib lie
uh huh, sure he did, lol.

After all, it's not like we have tRumplings saying similar shit here every day.

Oh, wait...

Patriotism means standing up to your government when it is wrong and oversteps its role.

Too often today, people define patriotism as just going along with whatever government does.

It's just one more bastardized term in the American lexicon to add to the list of other bastardized terms.

Oh, you mean like Cadaver Joe, the kind of dictator that your cult wants? The kind of dictator who wants to put his political enemies in prison?

No, I don't want that kind of dictator.

I wish you'd stop with the "C"word before noon at least.

But you know the rules:

everybody5.jpg

uh huh, sure he did, lol.

After all, it's not like we have tRumplings saying similar shit here every day.

Oh, wait...
We are a deeply divided country

More so than any time in history going back to the Civil War

If trump returns to the white house you will hear the same wild statements coming from your side

Biden has weaponized our justice system... jailed Americans over nothing and punishes his enemies with extreme prejudice... moron we are already living in a dictatorship....
You only believe that trash because your mind has been polluted by all the lies and disinformation spread by Trump and his minions, domestic and foreign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back