Stop - Immediately

The thing is, each of these insane, embarrassing, childish, ignorant comments would be pretty troubling in Normal World.

But they shoot out like water from a fire hose out of this guy, and we become numb to them.

We really shouldn't. But you just can't keep up.
Yep........Obama never cussed anyone.

He just dropped bombs on them, destroyed their lives, spied on everyone so he could blackmail people into doing his dirty shit.

But other than that he was a really nice guy!!!!

:iagree:
You're comparing and equating the behaviors and temperaments of Barack Obama and Donald Trump.

All I can do is give you the benefit of the doubt, assume you're just kidding, and move on.
How so? explain
No, that's okay.

I'm sure you guys are right.

The thing is, each of these insane, embarrassing, childish, ignorant comments would be pretty troubling in Normal World.

But they shoot out like water from a fire hose out of this guy, and we become numb to them.

We really shouldn't. But you just can't keep up.
Yep........Obama never cussed anyone.

He just dropped bombs on them, destroyed their lives, spied on everyone so he could blackmail people into doing his dirty shit.

But other than that he was a really nice guy!!!!

:iagree:
You're comparing and equating the behaviors and temperaments of Barack Obama and Donald Trump.

All I can do is give you the benefit of the doubt, assume you're just kidding, and move on.
How so? explain
No, that's okay.

I'm sure you guys are right.
so you didn't mean to write that? cause we know obammy demanded that healthy americans paid a fine to not have health insurance. You probably liked that idea huh? you probably also like that illegal foreigners get healthcare for free. strange birds the leftfks

Has Trump and Ivanka quit doing business in China with their products? Has anyone even asked him?
I bet they will when it becomes cheaper in india or Brazil
Our little town had a sewing factory for many years that all went to China. Perhaps they will just open some back up here.
The market will decide
President Trump has wide enough support that his supporters could make a big difference if they quit buying clothes and knick knacks made in China.
If buying the same widget China makes elsewhere becomes cheaper, then American consumers will buy from there.
True, I ordered a few things from Russia or the Ukraine recently when I had the choice between China, Hong Kong or Russia.

Maybe he's twacked out.
maybe he cares about american lives. you sure don't. rooting for china there dude.

American lives? Dramatic much?
have you researched the statistics? just curious if you're just a parrot or are actually concerned that drugs kill americans.

What do drugs have to do with (pun intended) the price of tea in China?
perhaps you should read up on why the president wants companies to stop doing business with China. I'm just saying, stupid is as stupid does I suppose.

Maybe he's twacked out.
maybe he cares about american lives. you sure don't. rooting for china there dude.

have you researched the statistics? just curious if you're just a parrot or are actually concerned that drugs kill americans.

perhaps you should read up on why the president wants companies to stop doing business with China. I'm just saying, stupid is as stupid does I suppose.

Hey, we all said this sh!t would happen if he started a trade was. All us free-traders, that is.

Hey, we all said this sh!t would happen if he started a trade was. All us free-traders, that is.
well it isn't free trade if they have tariffs, you know this right? you're smarter than that right? every american I know is for free trade. the thing is, other countries don't want it. until they do, fk stop doing business with em, I'm just saying.

well it isn't free trade if they have tariffs, you know this right? you're smarter than that right? every american I know is for free trade. the thing is, other countries don't want it. until they do, fk stop doing business with em, I'm just saying.

China didn't start this. Currency manipulation was just a talking point for fall of election years. Until an actual Fox News viewer got "elected"

China didn't start this. Currency manipulation was just a talking point for fall of election years. Until an actual Fox News viewer got "elected"
the fk china didn't start this. all created under Nixon. carried forward by every other president that followed. Clinton being the prime hander over dude. yep!!!!

All designed to force american businesses to move to china or somewhere else. Every president but trump after nixon set it up through Henry K. Slick Willie created the evenflow.

devaluing their currency is now a reality - talking point be damned.

the fk china didn't start this. all created under Nixon. carried forward by every other president that followed. Clinton being the prime hander over dude. yep!!!!

All designed to force american businesses to move to china or somewhere else. Every president but trump after nixon set it up through Henry K. Slick Willie created the evenflow.

The trade deficit is 3% of gdp. It's not a bad thing to have opened up China. Trade is how you avoid wars. When sane people are in charge anyway.
trade.jpg

In the modern age, it is much easier for businesses to leave china then it was before. China will learn a lesson in customer service or end up looking like Detroit.

The trade deficit is 3% of gdp. It's not a bad thing to have opened up China. Trade is how you avoid wars. When sane people are in charge anyway.
View attachment 275695
China is a producer economy, America is a consumer economy. China stands to lose their best customer to their own local competitors.

View attachment 275695
Post #58.

devaluing their currency is now a reality - talking point be damned.
when you're losing the war and fail to concede the losses.

Forum List

Back