Stop - Immediately

I'm sure all those Libertarians who voted for Trump will see an issue with this, no? I can only imagine if companies did what Trump said (they won't) it wold do wonders to the economy.

if Walmart stopped trading with China our economy would dive head first in to a recession.
To many other China like nations stand to benefit from China dissing their best customer. The American consumer will win.

You mean India?
you hate india?

I'm sure all those Libertarians who voted for Trump will see an issue with this, no? I can only imagine if companies did what Trump said (they won't) it wold do wonders to the economy.

if Walmart stopped trading with China our economy would dive head first in to a recession.
To many other China like nations stand to benefit from China dissing their best customer. The American consumer will win.

You mean India?
you hate india?
Nope. I think this is great for them.

people will say the damndist things when money is put in their bank accounts.

Someone donating to Hillary again?
Well I figure it this way, why would anyone back an enemy unless they are paid to? I'm just saying, patriotically, that doesn't add up!

So are you saying Trump is being paid to get Russia back into the G8?

Well I figure it this way, why would anyone back an enemy unless they are paid to? I'm just saying, patriotically, that doesn't add up!

Must be why all the Democrats become Foreign Lobbyists after leaving office. Only makes sense after being foreign lobbyists while IN office.

QUOTE="Siete, post: 22977671, member: 49106"]

if Walmart stopped trading with China our economy would dive head first in to a recession.[/QUOTE]
why?

The thing is, each of these insane, embarrassing, childish, ignorant comments would be pretty troubling in Normal World.

But they shoot out like water from a fire hose out of this guy, and we become numb to them.

We really shouldn't. But you just can't keep up.
Yep........Obama never cussed anyone.

He just dropped bombs on them, destroyed their lives, spied on everyone so he could blackmail people into doing his dirty shit.

But other than that he was a really nice guy!!!!

:iagree:

So are you saying Trump is being paid to get Russia back into the G8?
I hope we are!! we have a deficit right?

QUOTE="mudwhistle, post: 22977836, member: 20102"]
The thing is, each of these insane, embarrassing, childish, ignorant comments would be pretty troubling in Normal World.

But they shoot out like water from a fire hose out of this guy, and we become numb to them.

He just dropped bombs on them, destroyed their lives, spied on everyone so he could blackmail people into doing his dirty shit.

:iagree:[/QUOTE]
:th_metoo:

Has Trump and Ivanka quit doing business in China with their products? Has anyone even asked him?
I bet they will when it becomes cheaper in india or Brazil
Our little town had a sewing factory for many years that all went to China. Perhaps they will just open some back up here.
The market will decide
President Trump has wide enough support that his supporters could make a big difference if they quit buying clothes and knick knacks made in China.

You're comparing and equating the behaviors and temperaments of Barack Obama and Donald Trump.

All I can do is give you the benefit of the doubt, assume you're just kidding, and move on.

You're comparing and equating the behaviors and temperaments of Barack Obama and Donald Trump.

All I can do is give you the benefit of the doubt, assume you're just kidding, and move on.
How so? explain

Has Trump and Ivanka quit doing business in China with their products? Has anyone even asked him?
I bet they will when it becomes cheaper in india or Brazil
Our little town had a sewing factory for many years that all went to China. Perhaps they will just open some back up here.
The market will decide
President Trump has wide enough support that his supporters could make a big difference if they quit buying clothes and knick knacks made in China.
If buying the same widget China makes elsewhere becomes cheaper, then American consumers will buy from there.

Forum List

Back