Stop Blaming Israel For the Gaza War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness, we have the same old, same old spiel again from Gaza George. He will never tell you that most of these Arabs came from poor surrounding countries when the Jews had jobs for them, and the British officials stationed in the area noticed this..
Listen you stupid bitch, there were no jobs for Arabs from Jews. I've already corrected you on this. Are you able to retain any information in that empty headed brain of yours?

Labor agreements at that time stated the land could only be worked by a Jew. If you hired any non-Jewish labor, you were fined.

The Arabs George was referring to, were the ones who were already living in the area for generations, you fucking bitch!

He will also not tell you that the Arab leaders told these "Palestinians" to get out of the way when they come in to destroy the Jews and then they could come back and take over the property of the Jews. The Arabs who didn't heed their call are now citizens of Israel.
Earth to Psycho Sally, earth to Psycho Sally, people don't leave a home they've been living in for generations, just because someone asked them to.

What are you going to say next, troll?

Oh my goodness, we have the same old, same old spiel again from Gaza George. He will never tell you that most of these Arabs came from poor surrounding countries when the Jews had jobs for them, and the British officials stationed in the area noticed this..
Listen you stupid bitch, there were no jobs for Arabs from Jews. I've already corrected you on this. Are you able to retain any information in that empty headed brain of yours?

Labor agreements at that time stated the land could only be worked by a Jew. If you hired any non-Jewish labor, you were fined.

The Arabs George was referring to, were the ones who were already living in the area for generations, you fucking bitch!

He will also not tell you that the Arab leaders told these "Palestinians" to get out of the way when they come in to destroy the Jews and then they could come back and take over the property of the Jews. The Arabs who didn't heed their call are now citizens of Israel.
Earth to Psycho Sally, earth to Psycho Sally, people don't leave a home they've been living in for generations, just because someone asked them to.

How odd that you grant special exemptions to foreign Arab squatters. Well, actually, not odd at all. Your Joooooo haten' proclivities pre-announce themselves.

Listen, you good-for-nothing Jew-hating unemployed anti-Semite. Go ask your new friends if they need your expertise in helping them build some new tunnels so you can lend a hand in having some more Jews being killed.

I think it is obvious to anyone with even one brain cell left that Billy is really not interested in what is happening in the rest of the other Middle East countries where Arabs are being murdered all the time by other Arabs. He, like the rest of the losers, is using the Arabs as his pawns. The troll here is you, Bily, who crawls over here like a cockroach but has nothing to say about all those unfortunate people in Iraq who are suffering greatly. Naturally you don't care about them because you can't blame the Jews for what is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back