Stop Blaming Israel For the Gaza War

Status
Not open for further replies.
[

Yawn. Hebron massacre, Armenian massacre.........Yeppers those Grand Mufti loved the Jews and all different religions back then................He was a business man during the WWII.........like running some camps in Bosnia and the like.................

Peaceful Religion my ass.

The Armenian Massacre was Armenians (Christians) not Jews. and while it was a horrible event, it happened during the Course of World War I, where the Christian World massacred millions while invoking the name of their invisible Sky Pixie.

So the Caliph of the Islamic world fought a war against the Head of the Church of England and the Head of the Russian Orthodox Church... Hmmmm. Kind of making my point about religion generally being a bad thing.

Hey, here's a crazy idea. How about we stop sticking our dicks in the Middle East Hornet's nest and then complaining about getting stung.

The underlying truth is Muslims around the world are genetically wired to hate Jews. Any Jew anywhere any time.
Every Jew on the planet could move to Wyoming today and in a week the Muslims would be firing rockets into Cheyenne. That's a fact.
Since the first Jew and the first arab met the Jew has always been smarter in every field of human endeavor. This drives arabs insanely jealous.
When Israel left Gaza they left behind hundreds of productive greenhouses intact and ready for the arabs to run. What happened? In a month not a single greenhouse was functioning. Why?
Because the fucking arabs hated the Jews so much they would rather destroyed the greenhouses 'touched by a Jew' which could have been feeding their families. That my friends is an example of a very mentally sick bunch of people.
Muslims are taught to hate and kill anyone on the planet who will not convert to a religion that mutilates little girls in the name of 'what's his name'. Fucking perverted.
The moooooslims way of thinking may be more fucked up than a soup sammich, but this is just plain silly.

Israel is in the driver seat. They alone will decide how this will end.

The blockade can't continue indefinitely and their choices in how it ends are three:
> Absorb the population of Gaza.

> Free the population of Gaza.

> Eliminate the population of Gaza.​

It's high time that the Israelis poop or get off the pot so history can judge them and we can move on.
Dragging it out decade after bloody decade is bullshit​

The pallys can write a new Constitution recognizing Israel's right to exist and live in peace as they did before Yasser Arafat.

10494680_960572677301668_41946600948098207_n.jpg

Or they can go back to Europe where they came from.
Read this fuck-witt:https://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100522125456AAVZSm8
Then you won't sound like such a fool.

[

Yawn. Hebron massacre, Armenian massacre.........Yeppers those Grand Mufti loved the Jews and all different religions back then................He was a business man during the WWII.........like running some camps in Bosnia and the like.................

Peaceful Religion my ass.

The Armenian Massacre was Armenians (Christians) not Jews. and while it was a horrible event, it happened during the Course of World War I, where the Christian World massacred millions while invoking the name of their invisible Sky Pixie.

So the Caliph of the Islamic world fought a war against the Head of the Church of England and the Head of the Russian Orthodox Church... Hmmmm. Kind of making my point about religion generally being a bad thing.

Hey, here's a crazy idea. How about we stop sticking our dicks in the Middle East Hornet's nest and then complaining about getting stung.

How about the Muzzie Fanatics stop saying Convert or die..................Until they do that they can kiss my ass and so can you.

:D

Hamas are subhumans. They are presently getting their asses blown to shit. Its 2014......in the end, they are going to join the 21st century or continue to get annihilated. We have to hope that moderate elements finally grow the balls to stand up to the subhumans as Hamas did to Fatah several years back. It the only way. Join the 21st century or stay in the 16th and become the new spectator sport in 2014: pseudo-arena beach fireworks watching!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:. Which is it gonna be?

[

How about the Muzzie Fanatics stop saying Convert or die..................Until they do that they can kiss my ass and so can you.

I've never had a Muslim try to convert me, not once, not ever.

As opposed to a lot of Christians who can't stop themselves from preaching to me when I tell them I'm an atheist.

Because you don't live over there. They've been slaughtering each other, and anyone who doesn't agree with their religion. Which would include Israel. This movement is world wide with over 200 conflict regions on the earth.

Choose to put your head under the door mat if you choose to do so. That's your problem and not mine. Radical Islam is a disease. Which needs to be destroyed for the good of humanity.

The underlying truth is Muslims around the world are genetically wired to hate Jews. Any Jew anywhere any time.
Every Jew on the planet could move to Wyoming today and in a week the Muslims would be firing rockets into Cheyenne. That's a fact.
Since the first Jew and the first arab met the Jew has always been smarter in every field of human endeavor. This drives arabs insanely jealous.
When Israel left Gaza they left behind hundreds of productive greenhouses intact and ready for the arabs to run. What happened? In a month not a single greenhouse was functioning. Why?
Because the fucking arabs hated the Jews so much they would rather destroyed the greenhouses 'touched by a Jew' which could have been feeding their families. That my friends is an example of a very mentally sick bunch of people.
Muslims are taught to hate and kill anyone on the planet who will not convert to a religion that mutilates little girls in the name of 'what's his name'. Fucking perverted.
Don't worry. The fucking sand monkeys haven't been able to get to the Jews in Hollywood and NY yet but its on their list of that you can be positive.

If that were the case New York and Hollywood would be blown to bits by now. Take the hate propaganda elsewhere.
The sand monkeys have Hollywood and NY on their list. First they have to figure out a way of not getting their stupid asses handed to them on a daily basis by the Israelis in Gaza. LOL They shouldn't hold their breath.

Dude, Really?

Here's the reality. Before the Founding of Israel, Jews lived in the Islamic world relatively peacefully. Certainly doing a lot better than they did in Christian Europe, where they were subject to one persecution after another capping off with Hitler's attempt at wholesale genocide. That was the whole premise behind Zionism. We need our own country because we can't trust these Christians not to murder us.

The creation of Israel is what has the Islamic World upset, because that land is as holy to them as it is to Christians and Jews. The underlying lie of Zionism is "A land without a people for a people without a land." There were people on that land, and they didn't much like being displaced.

Now, to me, a committed atheist with no use for Invisible Sky Pixies, this is pretty damned silly to be fighting over whose sky pixie has the bigger dick. But since the Arabs were there first, they kind of have the better claim.
https://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100522125456AAVZSm8
Ya right. The Jews had lived in what is now called Palestine for over a thousand years before the arabs even knew the place existed. Read/learn.

[

I've never had a Muslim try to convert me, not once, not ever.

As opposed to a lot of Christians who can't stop themselves from preaching to me when I tell them I'm an atheist.

Because you don't live over there. They've been slaughtering each other, and anyone who doesn't agree with their religion. Which would include Israel. This movement is world wide with over 200 conflict regions on the earth.

Choose to put your head under the door mat if you choose to do so. That's your problem and not mine. Radical Islam is a disease. Which needs to be destroyed for the good of humanity.

That's a good reason to not go over to their part of the world, isn't it?

If Islam has become Radical (and my argument is that it just hasn't evolved into secularism like Christianity has) it's largely because the West keeps fucking with them.

Again, it's like sticking your dick in a hornet's nest and then complaining about getting stung.

Well, no, fuck that metaphor. Let's take it a step further. Who have been our two biggest pains in the ass in that region in the last 20 years.

Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden, right? Both now thankfully taking dirt naps.

And both guys the CIA promoted as "guys we could work with".

Please show us a 1945 map of Israel.

Show me the 1945 map of Jordan......oops wasn't a country then either.............

How about Syria...........etc...........................One sided history lesson from the Muslim propaganda machine.

Show us an 1845 map of the United States.

I'd take an 1850 map of Germany or Italy.

What was the point of that crap? There wasnt one. It's Jew haters hating, that's it. There is no genocide in Gaza. If Israel wanted them all dead they wouldnt waste ground troops to do it. They'd do what the Russians did in Grozny and just shell and bomb them house by house.

Show me the 1945 map of Jordan......oops wasn't a country then either.............

How about Syria...........etc...........................One sided history lesson from the Muslim propaganda machine.

What was the point of that crap? There wasnt one. It's Jew haters hating, that's it. There is no genocide in Gaza. If Israel wanted them all dead they wouldnt waste ground troops to do it. They'd do what the Russians did in Grozny and just shell and bomb them house by house.

True.

But they did shell and bomb them house by house----they just didn't finish the job.

Seriously----if everyone in Gaza is an friend of Hamas and an enemy of Israel wh ydoesn't Israel evict them ? Send them away. Why are they allowed to live close enough to Israel to hit it with any kind of rocket ?

But they did shell and bomb them house by house----they just didn't finish the job.

Seriously----if everyone in Gaza is an friend of Hamas and an enemy of Israel wh ydoesn't Israel evict them ? Send them away. Why are they allowed to live close enough to Israel to hit it with any kind of rocket ?

No they didnt. Don't let your ignorance of facts get in the way.
Why doesnt Israel evict millions of people? First, where are they going to evict them to? Second, the international commuity would be screaming genocide.
Next.

Why doesnt Israel evict millions of people? First, where are they going to evict them to? Second, the international commuity would be screaming genocide.
Next.

Uh ya they did-----they blew the shit out of a lot of homes.
Evict them anywhere--why should Israel care where they end up ? The international community is already screaming genocide. Israel has nothing to lose.

Next.

Uh ya they did-----they blew the shit out of a lot of homes.
Evict them anywhere--why should Israel care where they end up ? The international community is already screaming genocide. Israel has nothing to lose.

Blowing the shit out of a whole lot of homes is not the same as systematically destroying them. You lose.
Send an email to Bibi telling him of your wonderful plan. You can credit R' Meir Kahane, who said the same thing about 40 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back