Stimulus Package Less Popular Everyday

No, the more the right spins their shit just on these threads, the more the average no read American begins to believe the shit from the right.:cuckoo:

No, the more the right spins their shit just on these threads, the more the average no read American begins to believe the shit from the right.:cuckoo:

Exactly, we know the average American reads USMB and others. :rolleyes:

I voted for Obama and I'm PISSED that he allowed the democratic congress to muck up the stimulus package with all the personal pork that they hid under their desks during the Bush administration.

This is not the change I voted for. This is the same shit, different congress.

Where the hell is the lean bill with middle-class tax cuts and infrastructure spending???

I haven't seen such a bullshit spending plan since a cheerleader friend got her daddy's American Express card.

Congress still sucks like a vampire and Obama appears to be a big, close-cropped pussy.

:mad:

-Joe

Last edited:
If you look at the thread where the alleged "pork" was outlined, not so much pork.

just a lot of right wingnut spin....

you know, they're going to go on an eight year witch hunt this time... just like they did with Clinton.

I voted for Obama and I'm PISSED that he allowed the democratic congress to muck up the stimulus package with all the personal pork that they hid under their desks during the Bush administration.

Where the hell is the lean bill with middle-class tax cuts and infrastructure spending???

I haven't seen such a bullshit spending plan since a cheerleader friend got her daddy's American Express card.

Congress still sucks like a vampire and Obama appears to be a big close-cropped pussy.

-Joe

exactly.. :clap2:

Obama isn't a leader. He just knows how to give speeches while using a teleprompter. I'm glad he was elected over McCain, but I seriously doubt he'll last more than 1 term.

He just flew in AF one to a "retreat" the house Dems are having? A "retreat" from what? And who doyathink is paying for it???

President Obama is heading to Virginia Thursday night for a retreat with House Democrats, as Senate leaders on Capitol Hill continue to wrestle with the president's contentious economic stimulus package.

But whether they'll be any closer to an agreement on the more than $900 billion bill by the time he gets back is anyone's guess.

A couple of senior Democratic aides told FOX News late Thursday final passage of the current bill is very likely Friday despite the efforts of a group of 18 senators who have been negotiating a compromise package to get more senators on board.

Obama Retreats to Virginia as Senators Bicker Over Stimulus - First 100 Days of Presidency - Politics FOXNews.com

If you look at the thread where the alleged "pork" was outlined, not so much pork.

you know, they're going to go on an eight year witch hunt this time... just like they did with Clinton.
Face it jillian your messiah is a screwup. He's already got India mad at him. Europe is mad at him, Britain is mad at him, Canada is mad at him, Japan is mad at him. Iran has given him the finger. N. Korea has given him the finger. Hamas has given him the finger. He's already had over a dozen of his chosen ones for his administration thrown under the bus. His vaunted so-called bipartisanship is shredded into rags. And this stimulus package is just more Democrat pork.

"I screwed up!" defines his presidency so far - and it's only two weeks old!

You dimwit liberals elected an idiot that is even dumber than you... :cuckoo:

Last edited:

I respectfully disagree Jillian. I'll admit that my use of the term 'pork' may be out of line... Take the school lunch program in the bill - I won't go so far as to say it is 'pork', per se - it is actually a valid expenditure of The Peoples money, but it does NOT belong in the stimulus package. It is worthy of its own bill. The stimulus package needs to stand on its own merits of tax cuts and infrastructure spending.

-Joe

Congress still sucks like a vampire and Obama appears to be a big, close-cropped pussy.

-Joe

Sen Ben Nelson (D-Nebraska) is leading that same Gang of 14 coalition he led during the Supreme Court nominations back during the Bush administration. They have carved 50 billion of pork from the House bill and redirected to mostly tax credits for new cars and homes. They have a goal of stripping 200 billion before they are done, but will put most, if not more, back into infrastructure and direct stimulus.

The bill is getting no smaller but at least it's getting more targeted to stimulus and less on social engineering.

OF course they won't be able to borrow it anyway so they can pass anything they want to....when it comes time to actually spend it, they won't be able to do. The Chinese are tapped out along with everyone else.....

This bill is nothing more than a spending ORGY. It's our government COMPLETELY out of control, and there's not a FUCKING THING that you or I can do about it.

Yeah, obama, what an utter piece of shit. I hope you people that voted for him are proud of yourselves. You voted for the RUIN of this country, and we WON'T let you forget it.

-Joe

We all need to write our Senators and demand they not vote for this bill. They will hear us if we all speak out. Demand this bill not move on!

Define that which you believe is pork, please.

Specifically which spending is pork in your opinion?

Last edited:

Really? Well, read this paragraph from the todays WSJ:

"Let's start with $3 billion for "prevention and wellness programs, including $335 million for "education and prevention" of sexually transmitted diseases. FRC reports that recent government expenditures in this area include a transgender beauty pageant in San Francisco that advertised available HIV testing. Then there was the event called "Got Love? -- Flirt/Date/Score" that taught how "to flirt with greater finesse." Does this strike anyone as a plan to jump-start the economy, instead of someone's sex life?"

Is it from the "right," or from the Dem, neo-Com 'Stimulus Bill'?

BTW, that had to be the worst speech I have ever heard President O give. It was bumbling, repetitive, and full of the 'we won, get on board,' and 'I found this mess when I got here' and certainly not the transfigurative messianic presidency.

I'm starting to think Old Testament (Dan.2:31-32).

Last edited:
The previous president also won, and helped to create this mess, BO saying he won is hardly a worthwhile reason to allow a massive giveaway to left wing causes.

Forum List

Back