Stimulus Money is being wasted

Sure Nik.. it's just an excuse to criticize him.. pot? Kettle? btw I recall obamalama promising that if any stimulus money were wasted and not spent wisely he "would call those people out" now we are supposed to accept as a matter of course that "some" money will be wasted.. and you want to call other people tools?? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:you sound like the desperate one..

Umm, no. This would be an attempt to call those people out. :cuckoo:

who did he call out? all he said was "we know money is going to be wasted" who did he call out?? you don't attempt to call people out,, you either call them out or you don't wassamatterwithyou?

People who are doing those actions. If they didn't know exactly who is wasting it, theres not much they can do except call people out generally.

Umm, no. This would be an attempt to call those people out. :cuckoo:

who did he call out? all he said was "we know money is going to be wasted" who did he call out?? you don't attempt to call people out,, you either call them out or you don't wassamatterwithyou?

People who are doing those actions. If they didn't know exactly who is wasting it, theres not much they can do except call people out generally.

how do they know it's being wasted if they don't know who is wasting it?? Do they have a flow chart? Answer,, Joe the Mouth Biden just expects it to be wasted and is throwing his hands out laden with glasses of kool aid for you to drink and you are damn well gonna drink it.. cause yer a drinker not a thinker..

You may think that R. Limbaugh or S.Hannity would have said this but....
PoliGazette » VP Joe Biden: Stimulus Money Being Wasted
Vice President Joe Biden, blowhard, once again said a little bit too much this week when meeting with businessmen. Quite some of the stimulus money, Biden said, “is being wasted.” That is true, of course, and that is partially why conservatives and many true moderates opposed the many bailouts, stimulus plans, etc. When government is involved, money disappears down the drain. That is how it has always been, and that is how it will always be.

“We know some of this money is going to be wasted,” Biden said during a roundtable discussion in New York with business leaders aimed at promoting the two-year stimulus plan…

If you thought that is bad, well, guess what: there’s more!

“There are going to be mistakes made,” said Biden. “Some people are being scammed already.”

“Our credibility depends on transparency” for how taxpayers dollars are used, he added.

You have got to love this man. He doesn’t know when to shut up. He just continues talking, and talking… and talking. How could Obama ever have chosen Biden as his running mate? What do you think, does he regret not picking Hillary Clinton by now? I’d say so.

This guy is a walking talking gaffe machine.....or could it be freudian slips?:cuckoo:

Do you understand what transparency means? Biden blew the whistle on the airport to knowhere. Why are you bashing him for being honest. Fucking retard. He exposed it before you guys could. Ha fucking ha! And still you try to use it against him.

Believe it or not, government isn't perfect, fucking retard.

Is the Presque Isle, Maine airport project being cancelled? Do you have any source material that shows Biden was the one who called it out?

Is the Presque Isle, Maine airport project being cancelled? Do you have any source material that shows Biden was the one who called it out?

Do you have anything to the contrary?

This thread suggests biden opened his big mouth and made a fopa. He's just honest babe.

This thread suggests biden opened his big mouth and made a fopa. He's just honest babe.

you made the assertion, it's up to you to prove it.
put up or shut up, babe.

put up or shut up, babe.

I have yet to receive one link of proof for anything I have ever asked of you right wing jackasses. I heard it on Air America. Biden is overseeing the stimulus money to make sure there isn't any fraud, because most definately there will be some waste/corruption/fraud. Imagine having to keep track of all 50 states. Imagine all the GOP governors who are going to commit the fraud and then you'll call it Obama's fraud.

I don't have to fucking prove that Biden exposed this fraud. You show me who did if not him. Prove it wasn't him. Jackass. You made the assertion that I'm wrong. Prove it bitch!!!

He was confronted on it, then did what he does best.

That's great/fine. That's how shit gets done.

When Bush was confronted on waste, he did nothing about it. That's because his waste was on purpose.

Hey Bush, you lied us into Iraq and now you are profitting from the waste going on in Iraq thru your oil buddies and defense contracts.

That waste/fraud/corruption was directly benefitting Bush/Cheney. Are you suggesting Biden is stealing from the taxpayers like BUsh/Cheney did?

Prove it!! You guys are a god damn joke. Stupid mother fuckers, every one of you. Even witty/funny Del is a fucking retard.

like chasing a fart in a mitten hey?:lol:

Sarah Palin was confronted on her bridge to knowhere and she did what she does best too.

And you bitches wanted her to be one heartbeat away from the presidency?

And Bush's oil buddy Ray Hunt is making money in Iraq.

And Cheney's Haloburton is too.

And you bitches are crying about what? :eusa_liar:

Tea bag by balls ladies.

When Bush was confronted on waste, he did nothing about it. That's because his waste was on purpose.

Hey Bush, you lied us into Iraq and now you are profitting from the waste going on in Iraq thru your oil buddies and defense contracts.

That waste/fraud/corruption was directly benefitting Bush/Cheney. Are you suggesting Biden is stealing from the taxpayers like BUsh/Cheney did?

Prove it!! You guys are a god damn joke. Stupid mother fuckers, every one of you. Even witty/funny Del is a fucking retard.

Biden is too dumb to steal or not to steal. I think he's probably a pretty decent guy all around, but just not all that bright. He kind of reminds me of you Sealy.

Last edited:

put up or shut up, babe.

And you know what Del? Fuck proving all the GOP lies. They lied us into Iraq, prove it you said.

Cheney just admitted last night there was no link between saddam and 9-11, but back then you said prove it.

And we now know Bush was torturing in 2002 and told Congress in 2005. And the balls you guys have to try and shift the story to what Nancy Pelosi knew.

We are on to your tactics. Bunch of dishonest fucks. Prove it. Prove Iraq was about money, prove they politicized the justice department, prove they purposely deleted all their emails, prove it prove it.

I think the burden of proof is on you guys now. You've lied about so many things that now you have to prove everything you say. I shouldn't have to prove what I say until you catch me in a couple lies first. Your side has been caught over and over.

Prove global warming is man made.

Prove they outted valerie Plames

Prove she was a covert agent.

Prove you aren't a fucking retard to still be arguing for them Del.

Biden is too dumb to steal or not to steal. I think he's probably a pretty decent guy all around, but just not all that bright.

I'm the same way as Biden. It isn't that we aren't smart. We just don't have that filter that other people have.

I'm bluntly honest. One time this girl was flirting with me and she has a big pouch and I accidentally asked, "are you pregnant"? OOPS!!!

No filter.

put up or shut up, babe.

And you know what Del? Fuck proving all the GOP lies. They lied us into Iraq, prove it you said.

Cheney just admitted last night there was no link between saddam and 9-11, but back then you said prove it.

And we now know Bush was torturing in 2002 and told Congress in 2005. And the balls you guys have to try and shift the story to what Nancy Pelosi knew.

We are on to your tactics. Bunch of dishonest fucks. Prove it. Prove Iraq was about money, prove they politicized the justice department, prove they purposely deleted all their emails, prove it prove it.

I think the burden of proof is on you guys now. You've lied about so many things that now you have to prove everything you say. I shouldn't have to prove what I say until you catch me in a couple lies first. Your side has been caught over and over.

Prove global warming is man made.

Prove they outted valerie Plames

Prove she was a covert agent.

Prove you aren't a fucking retard to still be arguing for them Del.

or not! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It was truth back in February when I made it, and holds more true each day:

http://eipnetworks.com/scamwow.mp3

If they wanted a stimulus, they could have come up with something very simple and much less expensive, that actually would have had a positive effect. All they needed to do was give a decent size tax credit toward the purchase of a new car. It wouldn't have been a cure all, but it would have been much more effective than this joke that they are calling a stimulus, and it wouldn't have cost taxpayers an arm and a leg.

Forum List

Back