Still think Obama has an 80 percent chance of winning, Dems?

It's nowhere near over but turnout seems to be heavily favoring Republicans today. Are any dems here still feeling confident in Obama's chances as the day goes on?

Enthusiasm gap!
Bumper stickers!
Yard signs!

Romney's going to win!

Sad day in America.... We now morn the death of the greatest country killed by idiots

You are hilarious! Who is the idiot? You cannot even spell MOURN correctly, nor are you able to write one sentence properly. Way to go, genius!

Yes America wants more of the last 4 years.
....i.e. The President, turning Republicans.....

...EVERY WAY BUT LOOSE!!!!

slap_3f.gif

Thank you, Mr. Shaman, for my Chuckle Of The Day.

Please find more of these thread gems! :lol:

Thank you, Mr. Shaman, for my Chuckle Of The Day.

Please find more of these thread gems! :lol:

"For the last five years, a small pocket of professional conspiracy theorists have carved out a corner of the internet for the express purpose of advancing the theory that President Obama was not born in the United States, his birth certificate is a forgery, and that therefore he is not eligible to serve as president of the United States.

But a new study from Fairleigh Dickinson University suggests that so-called birthers are far more numerous than previously thought."

sore-loser-conservative-republican-pundit-glenn-beck-politics-1352757200.jpg

hc-nooooo.jpg

It's nowhere near over but turnout seems to be heavily favoring Republicans today. Are any dems here still feeling confident in Obama's chances as the day goes on?

Obama as all Presidents are--are a Lame Duck after they win their second term. It's over.

Democrats will start running like a bunch of rats leaving a sinking ship. Then the books start coming out.

OBAMA'S+SINKING+SHIP+OF+STATE,+OBAMACARTOON.jpg

Forum List

Back