Still No Evidence Against Trump...But There Is Against Hillary

images

Your repeated NaziCon lies are hilarious!
bad day eh laky? not the news you were hoping for was it? instead it incriminated the clinton crime family
Do tell? No Clinton person was indicted today so?
lol, low grade semantics, this should be easy....who said they were? where did you get that from? not me, I just stuck to the facts and mentioned that members of the clinton crime family were incriminated...monday was certainly not the day the commies had predicted it would be
Seems like the anti-Trump people had a dandy day. Three Trump folks in the net, more to come.
Yeah, they haven't seemed this dandy since the election, all celebratory right up to the main event, and all "it aint over" after it...and trying to pretend her incrimination is trumps problem is right up there with "the smartest" "most qualified" "way out in front can't lose" rhetoric that should have taught you a lesson.

In other words you had nothing intelligent or factual to respond with so you went with that.... got it. :p
Dude, and I'm going to be very polite here this one time, two people who worked directly with Trump got nailed today. One cut a a deal and the other and his associate had to turn themselves in and plead not guilty but what you want to discuss is Hillary Clinton? Get a non-partisan reality. The Trump administration is in a full-on panic. Two people close to Trump just got nailed. That's the story, not Clinton.
Clinton was the only one implicated today...and their ties in the matters discussed were to hillary, not trump.
Clinton? Based on what? Manafort didn't manage the Clinton campaign, he managed the Trump campaign. Righto?
All of Mueller's investigations and indictments lead back to Hillary, Bill, 'Fat Tony P', Podesta, Influence peddling, Russian Collusion, GPS Fusion, Hillary / Comey / Obama / the DNC funding the Dossier....
Start with this, the first people to pay Fusion GPS for dirt on Trump were, right-wingers. Conservative website first paid Fusion GPS for Trump research

Everyone and his dog sent those people a check it seems, and all legally (so far).
Hillary, the DNC, Comey, and Obama paid millions for a dalse report containing Russia-generated propaganda from a forrign agent through a firm connected to the Russians (collusion) and illegally used it in an election (a CRIME).

SORRY, you and the criminal left lose. Nice try....

Having Trump minions around is a bit like when your plumber installed the garbage disposal upside down. Whatever you had for dinner the night before keeps backing up into the sink no matter what you do. Not only does it defy logic, it defies gravity.

Is there Fox News Firefox add-on that automatically changes Trump advisors indicted and plead not guilt to Hillary Did It!?
In other words you had nothing intelligent or factual to respond with so you went with that.... got it. :p
Dude, and I'm going to be very polite here this one time, two people who worked directly with Trump got nailed today. One cut a a deal and the other and his associate had to turn themselves in and plead not guilty but what you want to discuss is Hillary Clinton? Get a non-partisan reality. The Trump administration is in a full-on panic. Two people close to Trump just got nailed. That's the story, not Clinton.
Clinton was the only one implicated today...and their ties in the matters discussed were to hillary, not trump.
Clinton? Based on what? Manafort didn't manage the Clinton campaign, he managed the Trump campaign. Righto?
and yet it was podesta who had to resign...righto?...more to come

Stop your lies and spin. Hillary, not Trump, has been proven to have broken laws with her server.
And that's not only been dealt with, it's old news. If was old news a year ago. Today we have new news, Manafort, former Trump campaign manager, and Gates plead not guilt on 12 charges. That's what's happening not Clinton's long dead email server.
Hillary's crimes have been proven with evidence. You have none on Trump. Of course you don't want to talk about that!

Bwuhahahaha!
There may be evidence but not enough to file charges. That's how it works here. Dirty is dirty, I don't give a fuck who it is or which party. The same cannot be said for you.
Bullshit. The FBI has thousands of criminal counts on Hillary for violations of the FOIA and the Federal Records Act. You definitely 'give a f* who it is' because you keep defending Hillary despite the existing evidence and keep insisting Trump's guilt when there is no evidence.

You just proved you are a hate-filled partisan liar.
Dirty is dirty, I don't give a fuck who it is or which party.

See the above, not everyone is like you.
BS. You just got busted...and you keep proving it.

Gregg Jarrett: Still no evidence of Trump-Russia 'collusion' - but Hillary is a different matter

"To put it plainly, Mueller is tasked with finding a crime that does not exist in the law. It is a legal impossibility. He is being asked to do something that is manifestly unattainable".

Zero evidence, and the Indictnents against Manafort equate to a tax fraud xase, nothing to do with Trump or non-existent Trump Collusion...

Billary Clinton and the case that can be made against her, however, is something different altogether:

"Hillary Clinton

It is against the law for the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee to funnel millions of dollars to a British spy and to Russian sources in order to obtain the infamous and discredited Trump “dossier.” The Federal Election Campaign Act (52 USC 30101) prohibits foreign nationals and governments from giving or receiving money in U.S. campaigns. It also prohibits the filing of false or misleading campaign reports to hide the true purpose of the money (52 USC 30121). This is what Clinton and the DNC appear to have done.

Most often the penalty for violating this law is a fine, but in egregious cases, like this one, criminal prosecutions have been sought and convictions obtained. In this sense, it could be said that Hillary Clinton is the one who was conspiring with the Russians by breaking campaign finance laws with impunity."

This is called the 'tip of the iceberg'.

"But that’s not all. Damning new evidenceappears to show that Clinton used her office as Secretary of State to confer benefits to Russia in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her foundation and cash to her husband. Secret recordings, intercepted emails, financial records, and eyewitness accounts allegedly show that Russian nuclear officials enriched the Clintons at the very time Hillary presided over a governing body which unanimously approved the sale of one-fifth of America’s uranium supply to Russia.

If this proves to be a corrupt “pay-to-play” scheme, it would constitute a myriad of crimes, including bribery (18 USC 201-b), mail fraud (18 USC 1341), and wire fraud (18 USC 1343). It might also qualify for racketeering charges (18 USC 1961-1968), if her foundation is determined to have been used as a criminal enterprise."

Prosecutors don't go through GRAND JURY's and people don't get indicted for crimes committed over NO evidence.
Papadopoulos' guilty plea is much bigger problem for Trump than the Manafort indictment - CNNPolitics
Opinion | Manafort just got indicted. Here’s what Mueller likely wants to ask him now.

But if you want EVIDENCE click on the below USMB link and scroll down to post # 1239--which also address's the current Clinton Conspiracy theories. There you will find FOX NEWS videos and links for REAL news.
Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

th

No evidence against Trump...plenty against Hillary, 'Fat Tony P', Bill, Mueller, Obama.... :p
LOLOL

You keep saying Hillary colluded with Russians -- but you still can't say who she colluded with.

:lmao:

You know you're delirious, right?

images

Your repeated NaziCon lies are hilarious!
bad day eh laky? not the news you were hoping for was it? instead it incriminated the clinton crime family
lol, low grade semantics, this should be easy....who said they were? where did you get that from? not me, I just stuck to the facts and mentioned that members of the clinton crime family were incriminated...monday was certainly not the day the commies had predicted it would be
Seems like the anti-Trump people had a dandy day. Three Trump folks in the net, more to come.
Yeah, they haven't seemed this dandy since the election, all celebratory right up to the main event, and all "it aint over" after it...and trying to pretend her incrimination is trumps problem is right up there with "the smartest" "most qualified" "way out in front can't lose" rhetoric that should have taught you a lesson.
Polling can be wrong. Is this news to you? And the polls said she would win, and she did, but we have an undemocratic system so she lost in the end and the majority did not rule. All clear?

Having Trump minions around is a bit like when your plumber installed the garbage disposal upside down. Whatever you had for dinner the night before keeps backing up into the sink no matter what you do. Not only does it defy logic, it defies gravity.

Is there Fox News Firefox add-on that automatically changes Trump advisors indicted and plead not guilt to Hillary Did It!?
All of Mueller's investigations and indictments lead back to Hillary, Bill, 'Fat Tony P', Podesta, Influence peddling, Russian Collusion, GPS Fusion, Hillary / Comey / Obama / the DNC funding the Dossier....
they know that, this is just more "the media doesn't lie" ostriching

Who cares about Podesta? :dunno:

If he committed a crime, he can share a cell with Manafort and Gates.

No evidence against Trump...plenty against Hillary, 'Fat Tony P', Bill, Mueller, Obama.... :p
LOLOL

You keep saying Hillary colluded with Russians -- but you still can't say who she colluded with.

:lmao:

You know you're delirious, right?
1. Fusion GPS, the firm connected to the Russians who provided the propafansa in the false dossier.

2. The Russian team leader responsible for the Uranium One purchase, the one who gave her millions....

...for starters....

Polling can be wrong. Is this news to you? And the polls said she would win, and she did, but we have an undemocratic system so she lost in the end and the majority did not rule. All clear?
all clear, no matter how much you lose you still think you are winning...crystal clear

Yeppers.

Start with this, the first people to pay Fusion GPS for dirt on Trump were, right-wingers. Conservative website first paid Fusion GPS for Trump research

Everyone and his dog sent those people a check it seems, and all legally (so far).
Hillary, the DNC, Comey, and Obama paid millions for a dalse report containing Russia-generated propaganda from a forrign agent through a firm connected to the Russians (collusion) and illegally used it in an election (a CRIME).

SORRY, you and the criminal left lose. Nice try....
WTF?? Where do you find this nonsense? InfoWars?

Hillary paid money to the law firm of Perkins-Coie. Let's see your evidence Perkins-Coie is connected to Russians.....

all clear, no matter how much you lose you still think you are winning...crystal clear
When the Cheeto from Hell panics I'm winning since I don't panic. At the moment he's having a very bad week while I am not.

Not me, I don't care about manafort either he can share a cell with hillary for all I care...whats the point?

Podesta was working for the KGB bank, the primary financier for the Russian effort to buy the uranium, and the Russian spy agency.

His brother, Hillary's campaign manager, was paid off in thousands of shares of unreported Russian stocks.

Bill was paid half a million per speech by the ssne KGB Bank Tony Podesta worked for.

Who cares about Podesta and the huge proven Russian connection / collusion? Obviously not snowflakes. "P

Not me, I don't care about manafort either he can share a cell with hillary for all I care...whats the point?
No evidence against Trump....

His point is care about truth and justice. It's not a partisan issue.

It's hilarious to watch the Trump cultists do anything they can to pretend that this isn't getting ugly for the Trump administration.

Trump could be led out in handcuffs and they'd say it doesn't prove anything.

Forum List

Back