Sticking A Knife In Obamacare

Whatever does happen? You will continue to pay more for shittier outcomes relative to the rest of the advanced post industrial world, and for that you will enjoy greater inefficiencies at greater costs so society. America trails the advanced world in affordable healthcare for citizens.

If Trump does try to drown Obamacare through EO's you can bet your bottom dollar there will be injunctions placed on them as the case will be taken to the Supreme Court. The idea that he can undermine a law by cutting the legs out from under it by excising funds from it, will not go over well.

If Trump does try to drown Obamacare through EO's you can bet your bottom dollar there will be injunctions placed on them as the case will be taken to the Supreme Court. The idea that he can undermine a law by cutting the legs out from under it by excising funds from it, will not go over well.
It will go over very well with the corporate state.

People losing their insurance will turn to Republicans for help

What will they say?

Not my problem

Trump is so stupid, he used Henry Kissinger as a prop to support his fight with Obamacare saying Kissinger doesn't want to see a 116% raise in his premiums. Only problem, Kissinger qualifies for Medicare and doesn't have to buy insurance through Obamacare. Plus doesn't he get health insurance through the government from being an ex-Secretary of State?

One question, do you pay for your insurance or does your employer, because evidently you don’t see what’s going on with Obable care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People losing their insurance will turn to Republicans for help

What will they say?

Not my problem
..., and, now, for social security.

The Emergency Rooms will be flooded out the doors with people who don't have insurance, legally they have to see everyone..

A bandage is $500.00 to put on , no one can afford the bill and tax payers will end up paying for it..

Donald Trump is a complete Moron Orchestrating the Swamp..

One question, do you pay for your insurance or does your employer, because evidently you don’t see what’s going on with Obable care.

That has nothing to do with what I just posted.

Trump is so stupid, he used Henry Kissinger as a prop to support his fight with Obamacare saying Kissinger doesn't want to see a 116% raise in his premiums. Only problem, Kissinger qualifies for Medicare and doesn't have to buy insurance through Obamacare. Plus doesn't he get health insurance through the government from being an ex-Secretary of State?
Single payer is only for the substantial people.

I pay for my own insurance as a small business... I am a cancer survivor x2 and see very clearly what corruption is going on in the medical industry...How about you?

We are all already paying for everyone's care, just in a horribly costly and inefficient manner to subsidize concentrated corporate wealth.

If he kept paying for FEHB he could still use it. If he let it lapse it is gone

If he did that, then that would be his fuck up then... and shouldn't be blamed on Obamacare.

If he did that, then that would be his fuck up then... and shouldn't be blamed on Obamacare.
But he still has Medicare

He is not eligible for Obamacare

From the sounds of the reporting, though he has been eligible for Medicare for almost 3 decades, he's not signed up for it.

From the sounds of the reporting, though he has been eligible for Medicare for almost 3 decades, he's not signed up for it.
Then it is his own choice

Forum List

Back