Steven Tyler Aerosmith says NO to trump

Tyler and Aerosmith lead guitarist Joe Perry have toured the world together since 1970. According to Tyler's 2012 memoir, they've had the opportunity to share many intimate moments, such as when they got an STD together while going rod-to-bush on a pair of louse-crusted bed rats.
“I remember one night on the road when Joe and I were sharing a bed with two girls and woke up in the morning with a seafood blue plate special… Crabs for everybody!” Cool!

In 1975, 27-year-old Steven Tyler lived with 16-year-old groupie Julia Holcomb. To get around legal problems, Tyler convinced Holocomb's parents to sign over guardianship of their teenage daughter to him. He and Holcomb lived together for a while; their relationship fell apart after she got pregnant and had an abortion. At that point, 17-year-old Holocomb moved back in with her parents.
In a May 2011 interview, Tyler said the abortion caused a personal downward spiral. The singer talked about the abortion in the 2012 book Walk This Way: The Autobiography of Aerosmith:
“It was a big crisis. It’s a major thing when you’re growing something with a woman, but they convinced us that it would never work out and would ruin our lives. … You go to the doctor and they put the needle in her belly and they squeeze the stuff in and you watch. And it comes out dead. I was pretty devastated. In my mind, I’m going, Jesus, what have I done?”
A year before Tyler's account hit book shelves worldwide, Holocomb told her version of the story. She and Tyler were heavy drug users, which they were worried would damage the baby. She was 16 when she became pregnant, he 29, and she asserts he coerced her into the abortion, despite her strident assertions she wanted to keep the baby. Of the procedure, she said:
"The doctor did not explain what the procedure would be like. Steven watched when the doctor punctured my uterus with a large needle. Then I was taken to a room to wait for the contractions. Steven sat beside me in the hospital until it was over. When the nurse would leave the room he was snorting cocaine on the table beside my bed. He even offered some to me once, but I just turned away, sick inside....
Steven watched the baby come out and he told me later, when we were in New Hampshire, that it had been born alive and allowed to die. (I was not allowed to see the baby when it was delivered.) Steven told me later that it had been a boy and that he now felt terrible guilt and a sense of dread over what he had done."

Much more gross shit in the link above.

Another rich overcompensated human again against the betterment of the middle class....Have you all had enough yet from the super anti Trump butt hurt rich?...I sure have...

All for one and one for all...the wealthy hate Trump brigade has not learned that concept...the middle class and small business owners struggled to keep their doors open under the do nothing Obama...and now the dems want to take us back to that?...no thanks....

Maybe the Doors would make a better sound track for uncle Donald? Let’s channel Jim and ask him. I don’t think Trump believes in abortion anyway. Plus, that dude is looking a lot like an old lady these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tyler hasn't learned that when ya point a finger....5 more are pointing back (in this case, 18 fingers). Or, his brain is too drug addled. Only good thing that came from him was his daughter, Liv Tyler. And he didn't know about her until way later in her life.

He's a loser. And a hypocrite.

To me, the group should be happy that anyone thinks that their material is worth listening to let alone using for a campaign.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back