Steven Segal says mass shootings are "engineered" by the gun grabbers.

Conservatism? You never saw his activism against oil companies? BTW, he also thought they were involved in a conspiracy to suppress technology for alternate fuels cars. He's no conservative.

You do realize thats a movie dont you?

No it isn't. The sermon given after the movie ended is all Seagal pushing his anti oil activism. It wasn't part of the movie.

Yes. Its the last scene in the movie. I should know because I saw it.

It isn't the last scene in the movie, it's an activist annex to the movie. You really sound retarded trying to make the case Seagal wasn't really promoting that nonsense.

Come on. Dont be a retard. Yes it is the last scene in the movie. You can even see it on the link you provided.

"Published on Jul 28, 2012
The ending scene from the movie "On Deadly Ground" (1994) Steven Seagal character as an environmental agent is giving a speech about the ruthless oil corporations."

It was mislabeled. The movie's fictional narrative came to a conclusion and this was a non fiction, activist rant by Seagal. Are you really so stupid you think he was just acting and didn't believe in what he was pushing?

Just say yes.

You do realize thats a movie dont you?
No it isn't. The sermon given after the movie ended is all Seagal pushing his anti oil activism. It wasn't part of the movie.
Yes. Its the last scene in the movie. I should know because I saw it.
It isn't the last scene in the movie, it's an activist annex to the movie. You really sound retarded trying to make the case Seagal wasn't really promoting that nonsense.
Come on. Dont be a retard. Yes it is the last scene in the movie. You can even see it on the link you provided.

"Published on Jul 28, 2012
The ending scene from the movie "On Deadly Ground" (1994) Steven Seagal character as an environmental agent is giving a speech about the ruthless oil corporations."
It was mislabeled. The movie's fictional narrative came to a conclusion and this was a non fiction, activist rant by Seagal. Are you really so stupid you think he was just acting and didn't believe in what he was pushing?

Just say yes.
It was part of the movie retard. Taft is segals character. :laugh:

On Deadly Ground - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Taft, far from being arrested for sabotage and multiple murders (self defense), is asked to deliver a speech at the Alaska State Capitol about the dangers of oil pollution, and the companies that are endangering the ecosystem."

Last edited:
I like you saying this steve, but everybody already knows they are false flags. So was 911, of course

Steven Seagal Thinks Many Mass Shootings Are “Engineered” by the Government

oct 8 2015 There are few issues right now more contentious than gun control. One of these issues happens to be “false flag” operations. Actor Steven Seagal has previously sounded off on both. In an interview with RT, the action star-turned second amendment fundamentalist claimed that “a lot” of domestic shootings in America were “engineered” in order to drum up support for gun control legislation.

In the video, Steven Seagal speaks forthrightly about his belief that there is a concerted effort by the government to violate our rights as part of an assault on the constitution:

“I believe in the second amendment and our constitution more than anything in the world, and I think that Adolf Hitler – for example — when he wanted to annihilate the people of Germany — the first thing he did was to take away their guns.

And the right to bear arms wasn’t just to protect the people from foreign invaders, it was to protect them from evil governments, and anyone that would violate their inherited rights as human beings.”

He continues, “I believe that, and I hate to say this, a lot of these mass murders and all this funny stuff that’s going on, I believe a lot of this is engineered

He's right...

It's not even a debatable point. These idiots are being primed to do exactly what they're doing... likely begins with social media. A psyche profile specifies a given set of values... which are isolated by search programs, then operators begin their little dance, befriending, exploiting this and that.

It's not difficult... and there's nothing 'Svengali' about it. They aren't 'making people do what they don't want to do. They are merely finding those that 'want to do it' and helping them find the way TO DO IT!

Anyone of the Progs on this and every other site are perfect candidates.

yea and there is no such thing as political correctness....right jones?....fucking pussy....
Take a Xanax dude. Segal is a nut just like the OP. I know he is your hero but you have to face facts.

pc-police.jpg
what the fuck did what i said, have to do with seagal?....maybe you should back off the meth... dude....
Who said what you said had to do with segal? I just told you to take your Xanax.
you said it dumbass....dont you read what you post?....here let me show you because i think bear was right about you....i said....yea and there is no such thing as political correctness....right jones?....fucking pussy....nothing about seagal....then you said.....Take a Xanax dude. Segal is a nut just like the OP. I know he is your hero but you have to face facts......learn.....to.....read......
No dummy. I didnt say you said anything about segal. You should learn...to....read.
if i did not mention him,then why did you mention him and say he was my hero?....were you counting your money and forgot who you were talking too?....

Liberals will say steve is doing this as a PR stunt but his conservatism got him booted out of hollywood long ago.
No his shit acting, his fag like run and bullshit martial arts got him booted from Hollywood. These man has never made a good movie in his life!

This isn't conservatism this is stupidity. The man is disgrace!
bullshit martial arts?....if you say so.....and under siege was a good kick ass movie....was it to violent for you and make your nose bleed?...

That's probably his one and only good film. I don't really count Machete.

Take a Xanax dude. Segal is a nut just like the OP. I know he is your hero but you have to face facts.

pc-police.jpg
what the fuck did what i said, have to do with seagal?....maybe you should back off the meth... dude....
Who said what you said had to do with segal? I just told you to take your Xanax.
you said it dumbass....dont you read what you post?....here let me show you because i think bear was right about you....i said....yea and there is no such thing as political correctness....right jones?....fucking pussy....nothing about seagal....then you said.....Take a Xanax dude. Segal is a nut just like the OP. I know he is your hero but you have to face facts......learn.....to.....read......
No dummy. I didnt say you said anything about segal. You should learn...to....read.
if i did not mention him,then why did you mention him and say he was my hero?....were you counting your money and forgot who you were talking too?....
Because I wanted to. Why are you asking all these silly questions?

in other words..."yea i fucked up....i dont know why i mentioned seagall"....its ok rich guy....i forgive your bullshit.....

in other words..."yea i fucked up....i dont know why i mentioned seagall"....its ok rich guy....i forgive your bullshit.....
I know why I mentioned segal. I asked you why you are asking me all those silly questions.

I know why I mentioned segal. I asked you why you are asking me all those silly questions.
ok so why did you mention him after what i said?...that was my silly question,now lets see your silly answer....

ok so why did you mention him after what i said?...that was my silly question,now lets see your silly answer....
See my previous post answering that question.

i thought a guy like you would at least back up your accusations,bear was right about you,something about lack of character....well at least you did not make this racial like you usually do......

i thought a guy like you would at least back up your accusations,bear was right about you,something about lack of character....well at least you did not make this racial like you usually do......
I never accused you of mentioning segal. Is it really that hard for you to read properly? I hope you arent talking about Dumbbear. That guy wouldnt know character if it kicked him in his ass. You didnt say anything racial. If you would like to go that route let me know.

I never accused you of mentioning segal. Is it really that hard for you to read properly? I hope you arent talking about Dumbbear. That guy wouldnt know character if it kicked him in his ass. You didnt say anything racial. If you would like to go that route let me know.
assclepias if i never mentioned the asswipe why did YOU say he was my hero and the other shit you said?...that was my simple silly little question i asked you right off....and yet you could not give me a simple silly little answer....that was all i asked.....if that was that hard to answer you have issues with being honest,if you are going to do a dance,let me at least put some music on....

assclepias if i never mentioned the asswipe why did YOU say he was my hero and the other shit you said?...that was my simple silly little question i asked you right off....and yet you could not give me a simple silly little answer....that was all i asked.....if that was that hard to answer you have issues with being honest,if you are going to do a dance,let me at least put some music on....
I did give you simple answer. I said it because I wanted to. Why are you making it complex? :laugh:

I did give you simple answer. I said it because I wanted to. Why are you making it complex? :laugh:
well at least i can see why so many here think you are a dipshit....go back and count your imaginary wealth....

Given "Fast & Furious", Segal's theory is highly plausible.

Just sayin'.

Pretty much true. they make such a big stink about it the next one see's themselves as a star of their next outrages. they've all been because of Obama. our economy sucks, 94million out of the workforce and not much hope there, he's bringing in 100 of thousands people to compete for what few jobs there are and he jumps on his soapbox preaching how it's somehow WE THE PEOPLE's FAULT .
What? Jesus H Christ, you're stupid

Forum List

Back