Steven Segal says mass shootings are "engineered" by the gun grabbers.

Its just that not everyone can kill a person with a pinky. Well played Steven.

I like you saying this steve, but everybody already knows they are false flags. So was 911, of course

Steven Seagal Thinks Many Mass Shootings Are “Engineered” by the Government

oct 8 2015 There are few issues right now more contentious than gun control. One of these issues happens to be “false flag” operations. Actor Steven Seagal has previously sounded off on both. In an interview with RT, the action star-turned second amendment fundamentalist claimed that “a lot” of domestic shootings in America were “engineered” in order to drum up support for gun control legislation.

In the video, Steven Seagal speaks forthrightly about his belief that there is a concerted effort by the government to violate our rights as part of an assault on the constitution:

“I believe in the second amendment and our constitution more than anything in the world, and I think that Adolf Hitler – for example — when he wanted to annihilate the people of Germany — the first thing he did was to take away their guns.

And the right to bear arms wasn’t just to protect the people from foreign invaders, it was to protect them from evil governments, and anyone that would violate their inherited rights as human beings.”

He continues, “I believe that, and I hate to say this, a lot of these mass murders and all this funny stuff that’s going on, I believe a lot of this is engineered

aren't you embarrassed to repeat that lunacy?

or are you as mentally ill as he seems to be?

The FBI has admitted that the shooting at sandy hook was a hoax. Their website says there were no murders for newtown CT in 2012.

Table 8 - Connecticut

How do the loony lefties explain that.?

I like you saying this steve, but everybody already knows they are false flags. So was 911, of course

Steven Seagal Thinks Many Mass Shootings Are “Engineered” by the Government

oct 8 2015 There are few issues right now more contentious than gun control. One of these issues happens to be “false flag” operations. Actor Steven Seagal has previously sounded off on both. In an interview with RT, the action star-turned second amendment fundamentalist claimed that “a lot” of domestic shootings in America were “engineered” in order to drum up support for gun control legislation.

In the video, Steven Seagal speaks forthrightly about his belief that there is a concerted effort by the government to violate our rights as part of an assault on the constitution:

“I believe in the second amendment and our constitution more than anything in the world, and I think that Adolf Hitler – for example — when he wanted to annihilate the people of Germany — the first thing he did was to take away their guns.

And the right to bear arms wasn’t just to protect the people from foreign invaders, it was to protect them from evil governments, and anyone that would violate their inherited rights as human beings.”

He continues, “I believe that, and I hate to say this, a lot of these mass murders and all this funny stuff that’s going on, I believe a lot of this is engineered

Pretty sure they're engineered by whoever pulled the trigger.

Segal never made that statement. It's an interpretation of his opinion.
Yeah he did make that statement. Its in the video. However, it was cut off at the end so it could be a sound byte that was taken out of context since he could have clarified what he meant by "engineered". He is not the sharpest knife in the drawer so I am of the opinion he meant what he said.

Segal never made that statement. It's an interpretation of his opinion.
Yeah he did make that statement. Its in the video. However, it was cut off at the end so it could be a sound byte that was taken out of context since he could have clarified what he meant by "engineered". He is not the sharpest knife in the drawer so I am of the opinion he meant what he said.

Did you see the video I posted? He's done this conspiracy crap before. The guy is two grapes short of a fruit salad.

Liberals will say steve is doing this as a PR stunt but his conservatism got him booted out of hollywood long ago.
Conservatism? You never saw his activism against oil companies? BTW, he also thought they were involved in a conspiracy to suppress technology for alternate fuels cars. He's no conservative.

You do realize thats a movie dont you?

Isn't it funny that Losertarians are always the conspiracy nutz. Losertarians say the government can't run anything efficiently, yet they conspire with thousands of people, media outlets etc to pull over some of the most elaborate hoaxes the world has ever seen!

The FBI has admitted that the shooting at sandy hook was a hoax. Their website says there were no murders for newtown CT in 2012.

Table 8 - Connecticut

Your link doesnt work and you are a fruitcake? :dunno:

uraliar. It works fine. You just don't want people to go there.
If you call this working fine then you are more retarded than I orginally thought.

Attachments

• bullshit.jpg
    bullshit.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 59

Table 8 - Connecticut

If you call this working fine then you are more retarded than I orginally thought.

I just tried the link and it works for me. I still say you're a lying tarbaby.

Table 8 - Connecticut

I just tried the link and it works for me. I still say you're a lying tarbaby.
Maybe it only works for pink cave monkeys?
dunno.gif

Isn't it funny that Losertarians are always the conspiracy nutz. !

Liberals are the conspiracy nuts. You tell us whites conspire to hold down blacks even though the country is drowning in affirmative action programs!! THINK

Forum List

Back