Steve Utash's attackers get sentenced for beating him into a coma in Detroit

I saw that on American Renaissance yesterday. My heart goes out to Utash's family, who'll not only have to care for him for the rest of his life, but have to deal with being betrayed by the courts.

Perhaps Obama will pardon them? If this were a White mob that beat a Black motorist into a coma the full weight of the federal Justice Department would be brought to bear and the perp's would be locked-up for life. Jesse and Al would be marching in the streets. But, nope...not in this case.

I really have to agree. If the roles had been reversed, there would be "no justice, no peace" rallies, talks about federal investigations, civil rights violation charges. I can assume the only liberal response would be "but white guys would have been found not guilty" ignoring that there was a plea deal. My question is, would the court have accepted such a plea deal that lets them off with so little if the roles had been reversed?

I saw that on American Renaissance yesterday. My heart goes out to Utash's family, who'll not only have to care for him for the rest of his life, but have to deal with being betrayed by the courts.

Ustash hit a ten year old on a bycycle, how is the child doing? And "American Renaissance" looks much like Stormfront.

Utash hit a ten year old on a bycycle, how is the child doing? And "American Renaissance" looks much like Stormfront. Its on Stormfront also, I checked, about David Harris the VICTIM:

'“Panic was going through my mind,” said DeAngela. “He was out of it. I don’t think he knew what was going on. He was in the street laying, crying, holding his feet, and blood was coming from his mouth.”

David suffered gashes to his mouth and a broken foot.

I really have to agree. If the roles had been reversed, there would be "no justice, no peace" rallies, talks about federal investigations, civil rights violation charges. I can assume the only liberal response would be "but white guys would have been found not guilty" ignoring that there was a plea deal. My question is, would the court have accepted such a plea deal that lets them off with so little if the roles had been reversed?

Had any black man hit a ten year old white kid on a bicycle, in a white neighborhood, he'd have been sentenced to prison, or dead from a beating. Now, a driver that hits a kid is a Stormfront hero.

Ustash hit a ten year old on a bycycle, how is the child doing? And "American Renaissance" looks much like Stormfront.

The child ran out into the street. The child is fine. Utash got out of his vehicle to check on the child, that's when he got attacked.

The child ran out into the street. The child is fine. Utash got out of his vehicle to check on the child, that's when he got attacked.

According to the driver, was his BAC tested? Those who attacked him have been arrested & sentenced, he gets off scot free for hittng a child with his vehicle. Here his is, remains "confused" or so his supporters say:

http://hinterlandgazette.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/steve-utash-beaten.png

More on the driver that hit ten year old David Harris, looks AOK, I want to know about the child of course:

http://www.wxyz.com/news/state/sent...-in-mob-beating-of-detroit-driver-steve-utash

Last edited:
One got one year, the other got a suspended sentence. Local news coverage only.

1 defendant in Utash attack gets a year; another's sentencing delayed | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

Those who attacked Utash got off too easy AND destroyed any chance of prosecuting Utash. Still, Utash scored $150,000, amount from an article months ago, because he was beaten after injuring a child. Nothing to indicate the initial victim gained anything.

STORMFRONT, FREEREPUBLIC (sic), and other sites, some racist, are enraged.

Last edited:

1 defendant in Utash attack gets a year; another's sentencing delayed | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

Those who attacked Utash got off too easy AND destroyed any chance of prosecuting Utash. Though Utash scored $150,000, amount from an article months ago, because he was beaten after injuring a child. Nothing to indicate the initial victim gained anything.

Those who attacked Utash got off too easy AND destroyed any chance of prosecuting Utash.

For what exactly?

Those who attacked Utash got off too easy AND destroyed any chance of prosecuting Utash. Though Utash scored $150,000, amount from an article months ago, because he was beaten after injuring a child. Nothing to indicate the initial victim gained anything.

Those who attacked Utash got off too easy AND destroyed any chance of prosecuting Utash.

For what exactly?

Utash hit a child on a bike with his vehicle. :eusa_whistle:

The police already cleared Utash of any wrong doing. Sometimes you can hit a pedestrian and not be at fault. The kid ran out into the street. He tried to stop, he couldn't and hit the child and then went to check on the child, that's when he got attacked.

For what exactly?

Utash hit a child on a bike with his vehicle. :eusa_whistle:

So if you ever hit anyone you are always at fault?

Those who attacked Utash got off too easy AND destroyed any chance of prosecuting Utash. Still, Utash scored $150,000, amount from an article months ago, because he was beaten after injuring a child. Nothing to indicate the initial victim gained anything.

Thank you for posting in this thread.

Prior to this, I only suspected you were a complete idiot.

you're ignoring the rest of the story:

Four men have been charged in the attack and will face trials in August on charges of assault with attempt to murder in the beating. A 16-year-old also was charged with assault and ethnic intimidation. His case goes to trial in June in juvenile court.

Go kiss your firearm, you will feel better. :lol:

Go kiss your firearm, you will feel better. :lol:

That will not be necessary, I feel great.

Conversely, you are still an idiot, and I don't believe kissing anything is going to help you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back