Steve Scalise: Pelosi Is Using Impeachment Probe To Influence 2020 Presidential Election

Neither the Russians nor anyone else had one speck of influence over the 2016 election. The Democrats and the American left are far more of a menace in the 2020 elections.

It's an attempted coup.

No more;
No less

These always end badly.

Often in immortality.

Remember, Mussolini was also Italian.

Wise investors see potential in America's few makers of piano wire.

Remember the optics of the vote....
It's a Democrat vs Republican PARTY LINE vote....

What does that tell you?

It's just another garden variety POLITICAL SHENANIGAN....

Why?

Because remember - Presidential Impeachment is supposed to be THE CONGRESS (aka The People and The States) vs an out-of-control Executive....

But instead - we have a garden variety political stunt running along a party line vote.... Sort of like how the House under Boehner voted like 50-something party line votes to rescind Obamacare... It's just another news shenanigan and the vote proves this.

So if there had been a pretty even mix of Republicans and Democrats voting for it - that would reflect that perhaps maybe there is something going on... Because THE CONGRESS independent of political party was concerned about wrongdoing....

He's right! Pelosi is attempting to weaponize Congress against President Trump. It's wrong and immoral. Lastly, it's Un-American. There has never been a one sided impeachment of a sitting president in history.

Scalise: Pelosi Using Impeachment Probe to Influence 2020 Election

Trump dug his own hole
Let him get out of it

That's two.

I never liked the name "rightwinger" attached to a degenerate leftist. That's called "lying."

Question: is it ethical and moral that an opposing party should be leading an investigation and be able to moderate that investigation of a political adversary?

If you were in a court case, you wouldnt want the investigator to have had bias against the person he was investigating, would you? It would likely lead to some conflict as the investigator has a motive to find evidence against his target.

Also, you wouldnt want a juror in that court case to have a bias against the defendant would you?

The point here is, the constitution says the house has the sole power to bring articles of impeachment, but I dont believe it says they have the power to do the investigation.

Point is, maybe, moving forward, the next time we have an impeachment, the investigation should be done, always, by independent council, of whom members are chosen by input from both parties.

Currently, the people investigating him (the house), have no objectivity, and have motive to make sure they find reason to impeach.

Just sayin..

The First Daughter nailed it:

“…surrounded by enemies and spies catching and perverting every word that falls from my lips or flows from my pen, and inventing where facts fail them.” -Thomas Jefferson’s reflections on Washington, D.C. in a letter to his daughter Martha.
Some things never change, dad!

Ivanka Trump (@IvankaTrump) October 31, 2019

They why I would give them 24 hours to prove he Broke the law and if they can’t arrest them all

Remember the optics of the vote....
It's a Democrat vs Republican PARTY LINE vote....

What does that tell you?

It's just another garden variety POLITICAL SHENANIGAN....

Why?

Because remember - Presidential Impeachment is supposed to be THE CONGRESS (aka The People and The States) vs an out-of-control Executive....

But instead - we have a garden variety political stunt running along a party line vote.... Sort of like how the House under Boehner voted like 50-something party line votes to rescind Obamacare... It's just another news shenanigan and the vote proves this.

So if there had been a pretty even mix of Republicans and Democrats voting for it - that would reflect that perhaps maybe there is something going on... Because THE CONGRESS independent of political party was concerned about wrongdoing....

Nixon's investigation started on a party line vote with all Republican members voting NO. Do you think Nixon was a victim of just another news shenanigan?
Impeachment process against Richard Nixon - Wikipedia
upload_2019-10-31_22-27-48.png

The vote has put the Marxists (self styled "Democrats") in a position where they must shit or get off the pot. Prove offenses (which they can't) or suffer the consequences (loss of Senate again...and also House).

And they did that to themselves all by themselves!

Brilliant.

He's right! Pelosi is attempting to weaponize Congress against President Trump. It's wrong and immoral. Lastly, it's Un-American. There has never been a one sided impeachment of a sitting president in history.

Trump dug his own hole
Let him get out of it

That's two.

I never liked the name "rightwinger" attached to a degenerate leftist. That's called "lying."

I never liked the name “JGalt”

Shows one is a moron who believes Atlas Shrugged

I thought you kids were convinced impeachment was political suicide for Democrats?

You can't have it both ways Son.
It is political suicide for them in the end.

The Democrats are just trying to distract public attention away from the fact that Joe Biden got Prosecutor General Shokin (who was investigating Burisma) fired while Hunter Biden (who was hired by Burisma to help with it's legal troubles) was a director of Burisma.

Kinda like the way they used the TrumPutin conspiracy theory to distract attention away from the fact that the DNC rigged the election for Hillary.

Forum List

Back