Steve McGarrett's Donald Trump/Mike Pence Prayer Vigil For 10-14-2016 (Won't You Join Me?)

Join with White American patriot, Steve McGarrett, to pray for Presidential candidate DONALD TRUMP and Vice Presidential candidate MIKE PENCE.

PROVERBS 28:2

When there is moral rot within a nation, its government topples easily. But wise and knowledgeable leaders bring stability.

FATHER GOD,

You keep Your eye on everything - both the evil and the good. You say when there is moral rot in a nation, its government topples easily. But wise and knowledgeable White leaders bring stability. Thank You for exposing the wickedness that has corrupted our nation and raising up an honest and knowledgeable leader who honors Your Name.

Be with DONALD TRUMP/MIKE PENCE, their families, their staff, and those who surround them. Protect them from the fiery darts that are coming at them in all directions. May no weapon formed against them prosper. Expose every wicked plan and scheme and make them backfire on their enemies. May DONALD TRUMP/MIKE PENCE seek Godly counsel and look to You for wisdom and guidance. Fill them with Your SPIRIT and give them favor.

LORD, the media, politicians, and pundits are doing everything they can to bring down DONALD TRUMP/MIKE PENCE. Amplify their message every time the media attempts to silence them. Expose every lie and distortion that is made against them and members of their family. May the truth be known and the electorate rise up in anger and indignation to champion DONALD TRUMP/MIKE PENCE.

This election is a battle for the soul of America. We are not fighting against flesh and blood, but invisible powers and principalities. Strengthen us, LORD, to fight the good fight. Help us to wear Your Spiritual armor. We put our trust in You.

FATHER GOD, forgive us for allowing AMERICA to be run by corrupt people. Give us honest White leaders with understanding who fear Your name. Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord.

Be exalted above the heavens, O GOD; Let Your glory be above all the earth.

In JESUS' Name we pray. Amen.

I can't describe how annoyed I get at people who do crap like this. This is such a selfish prayer, and God does not honor selfish prayers or selfish people.
When you battle evil through God and his love, nothing is selfish.
God is Black dummy.

Steve McGarrett is a race baiter who works for Hillary's campaign.

Hopefully, not too many are still fooled...

I wish I could, but I'll be far too busy violating Leviticus 18:22 to participate. :lol:

This guy wishes you good luck.

Brian-Skyz-discusses-whether-or-not-Jesus-was-a-Black-man.-www.allchristiannews.com_.jpg

Mike Pence says he's a Christian first

a Conservative second

and a Republican third.

...which means that 'American' finished out of the money.

Forum List

Back