Steve Harvey meets Trump: "It's not my jump into politics, I ain't gonna pass a background check

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
lol.

Credit to Obama, his transition team contacted Trumps transition team and encouraged Harvey to meet with Trump. He appears willing to work with Carson and the GOP to help contribute in the fixing of the inner cities. It's called duty. Some people are game for it, others just complain after they make their millions.

Nobody should be unhappy about this new method of politics. It's not about personal benefit, many of these people are already successful, this is about giving back to your country who provided the vehicle and opportunity to be successful. It's patriotism.

For the record, how many of those in Hollywood who are against Trump were working hard to fix their country? The first chance they see something they don't like they announce they will leave for Canada or encourage protests, anger and whining. I would prefer to see 1000 Harveys succeed than any number of those celebrities like Rosie O'Donnell. Despicable.

Steve Harvey meets Donald Trump, may get involved with urban renewal

Makes sense.

send the Black Caucus in to talk to the people, I imagine the most asked question is, "who are you?"

Send in an NBA, MLB player, still working or retired either one, or a Hollywood celebrity, and it's someone most of them know and respect.

Forum List

Back