Stephanies Trump Thread Reveals a Strange Truth

The economy sucks, Obama promised he would fix it. Another lie. Obamacare made fulltime work into part time work. Another liberal failure.

You people are tiresome.

How is it Obama's fault that you are a lazy, uneducated fool that no one wants to hire?

You don't want a job. You want an excuse.

es? Are we forgetting that President Clinton waged bloody war in Iraq himself?

Yea I forgot all about Clinton invading Iraq. Then destroying Iraq. Getting 5 thousand soldiers killed for nothing. 10s of thousands maimed. Couple trillion dollars wasted.

Tell me all about that bloody war Clinton waged in Iraq.

Then tell me all about the good things that occurred after Bush invaded Iraq?

You seem to be a big fan of the Iraq war. What benefit did we gain by invading Iraq? Simple question.

The economy sucks, Obama promised he would fix it. Another lie. Obamacare made fulltime work into part time work. Another liberal failure.

You people are tiresome.

How is it Obama's fault that you are a lazy, uneducated fool that no one wants to hire?

You don't want a job. You want an excuse.
I don't get any government assistance, how about you?

Seeing as how I take every single tax write off that the law allows, I would call that government assistance.

How about you? I doubt you itemize deductions but you qualify for the EITC. Right? Do you take the EITC or do you just say no to those tax benefits?

Seeing as how I take every single tax write off that the law allows, I would call that government assistance.

How about you? I doubt you itemize deductions but you qualify for the EITC. Right? Do you take the EITC or do you just say no to those tax benefits?
No I don't get any special privileges. Also trying to get your own money back from the government isn't assistance.

es? Are we forgetting that President Clinton waged bloody war in Iraq himself?

Yea I forgot all about Clinton invading Iraq. Then destroying Iraq. Getting 5 thousand soldiers killed for nothing. 10s of thousands maimed. Couple trillion dollars wasted.

Tell me all about that bloody war Clinton waged in Iraq.

Then tell me all about the good things that occurred after Bush invaded Iraq?

You seem to be a big fan of the Iraq war. What benefit did we gain by invading Iraq? Simple question.

The Raw Story | Clinton bombing of Iraq far exceeded Bush's in run-up to war; Bush 'spikes of activity' questioned

Between 1999 and 2001, the U.S. and British-led air forces in Iraq dropped 1.3 million pounds of bombs in response to purported violations of the no-fly zones and anti-aircraft fire from Saddam Hussein.

A sweeping attack, conducted in January of 1999, rained down 25 missiles on Iraqi soil, killing civilians. Clinton said the attack was in response to four planes violating the no-fly zones.

----------------------------------------------------

"Then tell me all about the good things that occurred after Bush invaded Iraq?"

You really should consider knowing something about a subject before posting about it.
Kuwait was returned to Kuwait rule.
S.A. was protected from imminent invasion.
We took the initiative in the War on Terror and were fighting it on foreign soil.
We honored our treaty obligations in the area and stood by our allies.
We gained control of oil fields that were being used to finance terrorism.
We crippled Saddam's military and then tracked him down and saw him tried for some of his crimes.
We got a little pay-back for attacks on our and our allies' soil.

It's a shame Hillary voted to approve it. Trump can hang that around her neck.
We were all lied to. Too bad people aren't smart enough to realize Iraq wasn't a mistake. PNAC new it would happen. Didn't Eisenhower warned us about the great military industrial complex?
Yeah, yeah, we were all lied to. That started before W was in office.
Nothing quite as costly as Iraq.

Forget the money. Think of all the wounded and dead vets because bush lied.

You guys like to make light of Bush's great recession and the Iraq war.
Like I said, the "lying" started well before Bush was in office, and Hillary voted for it. That won't go away. She can claim she was lied to, but she was in the White House when Bubba was saying the same things Bush said, and if you believe Bubba didn't fill her in on the briefings he was getting, my rainbow farting unicorn is about to foal, and I'll sell you the colt, cheap.

Hillary is one fuckin vote.....Powell was lied to as well and so was the american people. Hillary will vote for anything, she's not a fuckin democrat, she's a moderate conservative
And yet you will likely vote for her.

Rofl...the guy above me believes that 150 million people are on welfare lmao.

50% LOL
Depends how you define welfare. About 49% of Americans receive some form of government assistance.

Of that 40% over half recieve disability payments and that half is white folk. And if this country get off this bullshit of 7.25 an hour and raise the min. wage, you'd be amaze at how quickly those numbers will drop....and if American's would began boycotting companies that run from this idea and want to take thier jobs elsewhere, than this fear will change quickly and we'd get fair wages and the jobs that come with it.
White people are not supposed to get welfare? How racist is that?

50% LOL
Depends how you define welfare. About 49% of Americans receive some form of government assistance.

Of that 40% over half recieve disability payments and that half is white folk. And if this country get off this bullshit of 7.25 an hour and raise the min. wage, you'd be amaze at how quickly those numbers will drop....and if American's would began boycotting companies that run from this idea and want to take thier jobs elsewhere, than this fear will change quickly and we'd get fair wages and the jobs that come with it.

I could give two fucks about anybody that gets welfare....that's why we pay taxes, to help those in need. But what I do take exception to, are those same stupid retarded rednecks who on the one hand sit on their ass getting a fuckin SSI check and then going to the voting booths and voting for anti fuckin government motherfuckers or hating on minorities cause they get welfare??? The same mf's who think Tea Party fucks are their friends, who think Republicans are the best.....all the while sitting on their ass, dissin blacks, hispanics and everybody who gets a fuckin welfare check, thinking they better or more deserving....and them thinking cause their back is hurting is deserving a check cause they worked for it PRIOR TO 2008....cause it was after the wall street crash; a lot of them got laid off and let go, that SSI claims among whites skyrocketed...cause a lot of em where too fuckin lazy to go find other jobs that didn't pay as much and we have a lawyer system and a court system that dem's whites worthy, thus these claims are approved.

So, no...whites are deserving, but they need to shut the fuck up and stop thinking they ain't on welfare, cause they are.

We were all lied to. Too bad people aren't smart enough to realize Iraq wasn't a mistake. PNAC new it would happen. Didn't Eisenhower warned us about the great military industrial complex?

Like I said, the "lying" started well before Bush was in office, and Hillary voted for it. That won't go away. She can claim she was lied to, but she was in the White House when Bubba was saying the same things Bush said, and if you believe Bubba didn't fill her in on the briefings he was getting, my rainbow farting unicorn is about to foal, and I'll sell you the colt, cheap.

Hillary is one fuckin vote.....Powell was lied to as well and so was the american people. Hillary will vote for anything, she's not a fuckin democrat, she's a moderate conservative

LOLOL....first off, I'm not stupid and white and vote the party just because.....cause that's what you fucks do on the right.....I don't like you, I stay home...I don't go into a booth and hold my nose and vote for you just because. I use to do that shit, I did it with Gore....NOT anymore, I stay my black ass home. Which is what I will do with Hillary and most democrats are doing...we simply don't vote.

LOLOL....first off, I'm not stupid and white and vote the party just because.....cause that's what you fucks do on the right.....I don't like you, I stay home...I don't go into a booth and hold my nose and vote for you just because. I use to do that shit, I did it with Gore....NOT anymore, I stay my black ass home. Which is what I will do with Hillary and most democrats are doing...we simply don't vote.
Then that's why your lives don't matter. If you want to matter, vote.

What was wrong with Gore? He lost. We'll never know how great of a president he might have been. Maybe Iraq and 9-11 and the 2007 great recession wouldn't have happened.

The House and Senate wouldn't be controlled by the GOP if you black asses would show up and vote every 2 years but you don't.

Fuck Selma. You cried and bitched and moaned for the right to vote and have proven that you didn't even want to responsibility. You simply wanted what you couldn't have. Now that you have the right to vote you don't want to do it because you are lazy. Ben Carson was right. LOL. Shiftless? Is that the term he used? Well anyways, lazy as fuck.

Which is what will likely cost her the election. There is a big enthusiasm gap between the Republicans and democrats this election season. Democrats are not excited about Hillary.

50% LOL

I could give two fucks about anybody that gets welfare....that's why we pay taxes, to help those in need. But what I do take exception to, are those same stupid retarded rednecks who on the one hand sit on their ass getting a fuckin SSI check and then going to the voting booths and voting for anti fuckin government motherfuckers or hating on minorities cause they get welfare??? The same mf's who think Tea Party fucks are their friends, who think Republicans are the best.....all the while sitting on their ass, dissin blacks, hispanics and everybody who gets a fuckin welfare check, thinking they better or more deserving....and them thinking cause their back is hurting is deserving a check cause they worked for it PRIOR TO 2008....cause it was after the wall street crash; a lot of them got laid off and let go, that SSI claims among whites skyrocketed...cause a lot of em where too fuckin lazy to go find other jobs that didn't pay as much and we have a lawyer system and a court system that dem's whites worthy, thus these claims are approved.

So, no...whites are deserving, but they need to shut the fuck up and stop thinking they ain't on welfare, cause they are.
If people saying stupid stuff bothers you so much, why are you on the internet exposing yourself to democrat rantings?

Stephanies thread about understanding Trump had a statement I found to be...well, interesting.

Just focus on these 2 statements made in the OP:

he is breaking all kinds of records and isn't going away that's for sure. Now he needs to get to what his platform and policies would be if he became President.

He's breaking all kinds of records without anyone knowing his platform.

He's winning a Presidential race and his supporters dont even know what he stands for.

Go ahead and try to tell me these are smart people and not being hyped by the media / celeb.

I mean seriously, people are literally supporting someone without knowing what they stand for. So what could they be supporting if not ideas and policies?

Is he seeking to fundamentally transform America?

Which is what will likely cost her the election. There is a big enthusiasm gap between the Republicans and democrats this election season. Democrats are not excited about Hillary.
Republicans won't even nominate a Republican. Some enthusiams there huh?

Don't worry, we'll beat Trump.

Trump Worth $10 Billion Less Than If He’d Simply Invested in Index Funds
Forbes reports Donald Trump is worth $4.1 billion; Trump says $10 billion. Either way, he’d be worth a lot more if he simply retired 30 years ago and put his money in an unmanaged stock fund.

Trumps actually a loser.

Republicans won't even nominate a Republican. Some enthusiams there huh?

Don't worry, we'll beat Trump.

Trump Worth $10 Billion Less Than If He’d Simply Invested in Index Funds
Forbes reports Donald Trump is worth $4.1 billion; Trump says $10 billion. Either way, he’d be worth a lot more if he simply retired 30 years ago and put his money in an unmanaged stock fund.

Trumps actually a loser.
Republicans, being free minded, are royally ticked off at the party's feckless leadership and are voting big for Trump because the leadership can't control him. Democrats, being more sheep like, are ticked enough to give Sanders a boost that will pull Hillary to the left, but ultimately will baa like always and give the party leadership what it demands.

Then that's why your lives don't matter. If you want to matter, vote.

What was wrong with Gore? He lost. We'll never know how great of a president he might have been. Maybe Iraq and 9-11 and the 2007 great recession wouldn't have happened.

The House and Senate wouldn't be controlled by the GOP if you black asses would show up and vote every 2 years but you don't.

Fuck Selma. You cried and bitched and moaned for the right to vote and have proven that you didn't even want to responsibility. You simply wanted what you couldn't have. Now that you have the right to vote you don't want to do it because you are lazy. Ben Carson was right. LOL. Shiftless? Is that the term he used? Well anyways, lazy as fuck.

Excuse me????? My voting record and how I chose to vote is my fuckin business. For me, it makes no sense to vote for those in my party who are no better or worse than the lowsy good for nothing republican their running against. Hillary has proven, that she is a moderate if not conservative democrat and her voting record as senator proves my point. I don't vote just because....I just don't do that. And if it means the GOP takes over, than damit so be it. BUT NOTHING IS MORE FRUSTRATING THAN TO VOTE MF'S IN FROM YOUR PARTY AND THEY DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING PROMISED.

Now take your rant and shove it, pal...or better still, here's a dime, give it to somebody that gives a rats fuck about you and your fuckin opinions, cause I don't!!

The support comes from the hate of Superpacs and the money that is running our country. People are not stupid,and the internet has been a good tool to really see.
Trump is using his own money which shows that he really wants to get America back on track as far as trade, immigration.

Trump is not using his own money. He borrowed some money to his campaign, which his campaign is obligated to repay him from the donations he is receiving (if it hasn't already paid him back). Have you not noticed that he is getting campaign donations and there are donate buttons on his website?

Forum List

Back