Stephanies Trump Thread Reveals a Strange Truth

Oh,bs. People voted for Obama in 2008 because they were sick of unending war, America's name being dragged through the mud because of torture prisons, and a second great Republican depression. Pretty easy choice when he was running against a war hawk who wanted to start another war against Iran, and had a loon for a running mate. That's the hope and change that I voted for

Well, you sure called that wrong, Obama has been one of the most pro-war Presidents we've ever had. He has never been anti-war; just anti-US military.
And now we have a world wide rep for being pussies and idiots thanks to Obama.

Can you name a country leader that called Obama a pussy?
People that called Obama a pussy is ONLY coming from people like you........ Who do they call 911 if there is a crisis? For sure not Moscow or Beijing.

BS piled higher and deeper. Moscow and Bejjing quite obviously consider Obama a pussy. Russia has blatantly been in our face over and over lately because they know this. Even Mexico and N.Korea push us around invade our territory and make threats.
Obama might stand firm against Canada but I wouldn't bet on it. You would be hard put to find US active military or veterans that don't consider Obama a pussy and quite a few aren't even convinced he's male.

"...coming from people like you........ Who do they call 911 if there is a crisis"?

"..people like me" tend to call 911 after a crisis to advise them how it was handled. "People like me" answer the phone when people like you call 911.
You don't think Russia will test trump?

Sure. That's what they do. But I think Trump is much much likely to make the proper response. Obama has proven himself clueless time after time.
Not really. We're you alive when bush was president?

You might not be fair and balanced if you approved of gw's foreign policies.

Keep in mind bush created Isis. Isis was born in Iraq. A war even Republicans admit was a mistake. And not a little one
It's a shame Hillary voted to approve it. Trump can hang that around her neck.

Can you name a country leader that called Obama a pussy?
People that called Obama a pussy is ONLY coming from people like you........ Who do they call 911 if there is a crisis? For sure not Moscow or Beijing.

BS piled higher and deeper. Moscow and Bejjing quite obviously consider Obama a pussy. Russia has blatantly been in our face over and over lately because they know this. Even Mexico and N.Korea push us around invade our territory and make threats.
Obama might stand firm against Canada but I wouldn't bet on it. You would be hard put to find US active military or veterans that don't consider Obama a pussy and quite a few aren't even convinced he's male.

"...coming from people like you........ Who do they call 911 if there is a crisis"?

"..people like me" tend to call 911 after a crisis to advise them how it was handled. "People like me" answer the phone when people like you call 911.

Sure. That's what they do. But I think Trump is much much likely to make the proper response. Obama has proven himself clueless time after time.

Keep in mind bush created Isis. Isis was born in Iraq. A war even Republicans admit was a mistake. And not a little one
We were all lied to. Too bad people aren't smart enough to realize Iraq wasn't a mistake. PNAC new it would happen. Didn't Eisenhower warned us about the great military industrial complex?

We were all lied to. Too bad people aren't smart enough to realize Iraq wasn't a mistake. PNAC new it would happen. Didn't Eisenhower warned us about the great military industrial complex?
Yeah, yeah, we were all lied to. That started before W was in office.

Nothing quite as costly as Iraq.

Forget the money. Think of all the wounded and dead vets because bush lied.

You guys like to make light of Bush's great recession and the Iraq war.

Like I said, the "lying" started well before Bush was in office, and Hillary voted for it. That won't go away. She can claim she was lied to, but she was in the White House when Bubba was saying the same things Bush said, and if you believe Bubba didn't fill her in on the briefings he was getting, my rainbow farting unicorn is about to foal, and I'll sell you the colt, cheap.

Honestly, I'd rather have Trump or Bernie in the white house, or even that mop Hillary, than the rest. This may turn out to be a win win election season for everyone this time around???????????? Anybody but the other nuts!!
Im open to going with Bernie over hillary. The only reason she's moved so far to the left is because trump and Bernie have pulled her.

She's better than kasich Cruz and rubio so when trumps the nominee I'll be happy.

Bill Clinton wasn't that bad. Just like Obama. Better than bush kasich Cruz or rubio for sure.

Bill was a horrible president, he just happen to be in the right place at the right time. He was a DINO, he was more conservative than most conservatives and had he kept his cigars stuffed in his mouth, rather than the bitches cooch, we'd have universal healthcare today and republican party bowing to us today. He and his wife are nothing but hustlers and it makes me sick to see so many nigga's falling for these two. They treated Obama like shit when she was running against him....never will I forgive for that one, not ever!!
He forgave her. It's just politics.

And I agree about the Dino thing. Just if she's the nominee I'll support her. But will independents?

If its between Hill and Trump, I along with Independents will vote for Trump. you heard it hear first!! LOLOLO
Then you'll get a conservative supreme Court and Ryan/McConnell bills will get signed into law

So far, I'm pleased with the courts, replacing him with another him...no big deal, I love Roberts, he's good at interpreting the constitution.

Would you? LOLOLOL....this is only party in the history of politics, that regurgitates, election year after election year, a dead man, Ronny....to boost their standing with the neo nuts and if anyone were to dig deep into Reagan's legacy, the man was spend thrift, a war mongering lunatic and is the reason we never got a hold on the spread of HIV in this country and he laid the ground work for banks failing in 08 with his deregulation theory on banking rules...does the S&L failures ring a bell? The man was worthless and yet, he's a GOP hero. So I more than understand why these loons live off denial and lies, I would too

Rofl...the guy above me believes that 150 million people are on welfare lmao.

50% LOL
Depends how you define welfare. About 49% of Americans receive some form of government assistance.

Of that 40% over half recieve disability payments and that half is white folk. And if this country get off this bullshit of 7.25 an hour and raise the min. wage, you'd be amaze at how quickly those numbers will drop....and if American's would began boycotting companies that run from this idea and want to take thier jobs elsewhere, than this fear will change quickly and we'd get fair wages and the jobs that come with it.

Like I said, the "lying" started well before Bush was in office, and Hillary voted for it. That won't go away. She can claim she was lied to, but she was in the White House when Bubba was saying the same things Bush said, and if you believe Bubba didn't fill her in on the briefings he was getting, my rainbow farting unicorn is about to foal, and I'll sell you the colt, cheap.

Hillary is one fuckin vote.....Powell was lied to as well and so was the american people. Hillary will vote for anything, she's not a fuckin democrat, she's a moderate conservative

Im open to going with Bernie over hillary. The only reason she's moved so far to the left is because trump and Bernie have pulled her.

She's better than kasich Cruz and rubio so when trumps the nominee I'll be happy.

Bill Clinton wasn't that bad. Just like Obama. Better than bush kasich Cruz or rubio for sure.

Bill was a horrible president, he just happen to be in the right place at the right time. He was a DINO, he was more conservative than most conservatives and had he kept his cigars stuffed in his mouth, rather than the bitches cooch, we'd have universal healthcare today and republican party bowing to us today. He and his wife are nothing but hustlers and it makes me sick to see so many nigga's falling for these two. They treated Obama like shit when she was running against him....never will I forgive for that one, not ever!!

And I agree about the Dino thing. Just if she's the nominee I'll support her. But will independents?

If its between Hill and Trump, I along with Independents will vote for Trump. you heard it hear first!! LOLOLO
Then you'll get a conservative supreme Court and Ryan/McConnell bills will get signed into law

So far, I'm pleased with the courts, replacing him with another him...no big deal, I love Roberts, he's good at interpreting the constitution.
Roberts sides with corporations every time when it's we the people vs the corporations. I don't like him or alito.

Even Sandra day O'Conner warned them about not following stari decisis

Bush just didn't lie, he divided the nation, he cost us allies for a very long time and he created a atmosphere of hatred among the muslim community.

Roberts sides with corporations every time when it's we the people vs the corporations. I don't like him or alito.

Big money with or with out the courts, will always play roles in our politics....but here's the deal...big money can't buy votes, it can only alter the ignorant. Just ask Jeb. Candidates can spend a zillion bucks on shit, but guess what, we still have the power to vote as we please, great isn't it?

Hillary is one fuckin vote.....Powell was lied to as well and so was the american people. Hillary will vote for anything, she's not a fuckin democrat, she's a moderate conservative

Really? Who lied about what? Do you have some proof or are you just repeating vile slander? I think some folks are just desperately searching for an excuse to whine and change history to suit themselves? Are we forgetting that President Clinton waged bloody war in Iraq himself?

"Of that 40% over half recieve disability payments and that half is white folk".

Only white folks get disability payments? Somebody who loses his legs fighting for his country isn't entitled to disability payments? You're full of shit.

Really? Who lied about what? Do you have some proof or are you just repeating vile slander? I think some folks are just desperately searching for an excuse to whine and change history to suit themselves? Are we forgetting that President Clinton waged bloody war in Iraq himself?
Yea I don't recall invading bagdad and taking out the one guy who could keep those savages in check

Big money with or with out the courts, will always play roles in our politics....but here's the deal...big money can't buy votes, it can only alter the ignorant. Just ask Jeb. Candidates can spend a zillion bucks on shit, but guess what, we still have the power to vote as we please, great isn't it?
I hate it that people don't vote. I don't even care who you vote for. You aren't a responsible citizen if you don't vote every 2 years. Don't vote then you don't matter

Yea I don't recall invading bagdad and taking out the one guy who could keep those savages in check

There's a whole world of things you can't seem to recall. And you aren't answering questions either. Why bother to comment?

There's a whole world of things you can't seem to recall. And you aren't answering questions either. Why bother to comment?
It's a fact bush Chaney accepted "evidence" that was sketchy and rejected evidence that didn't support the Iraq war agenda. They don't try presidents for treason and technically it probably isn't but we all know the truth. The rest of the world knows it. In 50 years they'll admit it.

If jeb stayed in Republicans would be admitting it

It's a fact bush Chaney accepted "evidence" that was sketchy and rejected evidence that didn't support the Iraq war agenda. They don't try presidents for treason and technically it probably isn't but we all know the truth. The rest of the world knows it. In 50 years they'll admit it.

If jeb stayed in Republicans would be admitting it

The fact is that whether or not that is true is entirely beside the point. We went back into Iraq because Saddam refused to abide by the ceasefire that might have ended the "Gulf War".

Forum List

Back