Stephanies Trump Thread Reveals a Strange Truth

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Stephanies thread about understanding Trump had a statement I found to be...well, interesting.

Just focus on these 2 statements made in the OP:

he is breaking all kinds of records and isn't going away that's for sure. Now he needs to get to what his platform and policies would be if he became President.

He's breaking all kinds of records without anyone knowing his platform.

He's winning a Presidential race and his supporters dont even know what he stands for.

Go ahead and try to tell me these are smart people and not being hyped by the media / celeb.

I mean seriously, people are literally supporting someone without knowing what they stand for. So what could they be supporting if not ideas and policies?

Stephanies thread about understanding Trump had a statement I found to be...well, interesting.

he is breaking all kinds of records and isn't going away that's for sure. Now he needs to get to what his platform and policies would be if he became President.

He's winning a Presidential race and his supporters dont even know what he stands for.

Go ahead and try to tell me these are smart people and not being hyped by the media / celeb.

I mean seriously, people are literally supporting someone without knowing what they stand for. So what could they be supporting if not ideas and policies?

Hey......replaced "Trump" with "Obama" and the statements would be 100% the same in 2008. Obama ran on "hope and change" and very few of you morons had any clue what his policies were. Hell....most didn't in 2012 and some still dont. But...he was half black so yall voted for him.

Trump: Closed border. Lower taxes. Bomb the shit out of terrorists. Supports cops. Is extremely politically incorrect (supports free speech)

I think we know the man's stances.

Republicans don't have a platform; all they have are lies, spin, and personal attacks, as illustrated by the post you quoted.

The support comes from the hate of Superpacs and the money that is running our country. People are not stupid,and the internet has been a good tool to really see.
Trump is using his own money which shows that he really wants to get America back on track as far as trade, immigration.

Hey......replaced "Trump" with "Obama" and the statements would be 100% the same in 2008. .

No they wouldnt, people knew what Obama stood for. Maybe you didnt, but thats no ones fault but your own.

Plus that isnt even a defense LOL....Because you have no defense :badgrin:

The support comes from the hate of Superpacs and the money that is running our country. People are not stupid,and the internet has been a good tool to really see.
Trump is using his own money which shows that he really wants to get America back on track as far as trade, immigration.
Is he? You sure about that?

Financial reports filed last week show that more than 70 percent of the $3.9 million he raised from July through September came from people giving $200 or less. That rate of small-donor contributions is second only to Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, who's in the Democratic race.

Not big superpac's from the big oil, pharma, Koch, Sheldon, ect.

Meet the people donating to Donald Trump

Hey......replaced "Trump" with "Obama" and the statements would be 100% the same in 2008. .

No they wouldnt, people knew what Obama stood for. Maybe you didnt, but thats no ones fault but your own.

Sorry fag. We have video. You morons thought Obama was gonna pay your gas bill and mortgage, thought he had a personal "stash" he was going to send you. All you morons knew was he was black and "hope and change". And you bought it.

I absolutely love the backlash against the establishment.

I love Trump.

And I actually like Bernie despite 100% disagreeing with him and he's a commie....but he's another anti establishment guy.

Libs however are still going to vote for the old rich white political dynasty establishment.

Sorry fag. We have video.

You dont have video. See? You forgot to post it. So all you really have is assertions that what you say is true but no proof. So which is it? Will you keep responding that you have proof and just wont post it or will you pony up and prove you have video?

Lets see what you do

You dont have video. See? You forgot to post it. So all you really have is assertions that what you say is true but no proof. So which is it? Will you keep responding that you have proof and just wont post it or will you pony up and prove you have video?

Lets see what you do

Hahaha......really dude? You really demand video of you morons being delusional about what Obama can do???

Boys.....let em rip.....

Lets see what you do

Hahaha......really dude? You really demand video of you morons being delusional about what Obama can do???

Boys.....let em rip.....

LOL...Individuals dont represent the general public silly

Lets see what you do

Boys.....let em rip.....

Hey idiot....the general public is nothing but a mass collection of individuals. Good God are you this dumb??? You and Freddy Grey must have shared that lead poisoned water as kids.

Lets see what you do

Boys.....let em rip.....

Hey idiot....the general public is nothing but a mass collection of individuals.

Yeah, you broke all types of records with that observation. Trump not stating his policies is not like people not KNOWING someones policies. You can scream same thing until your face turns blue but its not. Try again

Lets see what you do

Boys.....let em rip.....

Hey idiot....the general public is nothing but a mass collection of individuals.

Yeah, you broke all types of records with that observation. Trump not stating his policies is not like people not KNOWING someones policies. You can scream same thing until your face turns blue but its not. Try again

Good God you're such an embarrassment.

Trump not stating his policies is the same as Obama 08 not doing it (except Trump is stating his).

You're ripping Trump voters calling them dumb for voting for him despite not knowing his policies....which is EXACTLY what you idiots did in 2008.

It's exactly the same.

I have absolutely destroyed you in this thread. You should quit while it's not a big thread yet.

You said I didn't have video. I did.

You said individuals aren't the public. Um....they are.

Stop drinking Flint water bro.

Trump not stating his policies is the same as Obama 08 not doing it (except Trump is stating his).

That would be the same except your proof that Obama didnt state his policies is to show people not knowing his policies. If Obama didnt state his policies you would show the video, which you said you have, of that. But you havent.

Because you cant. But you can assert that it happened...thats easy.

Hey......replaced "Trump" with "Obama" and the statements would be 100% the same in 2008. Obama ran on "hope and change" and very few of you morons had any clue what his policies were. Hell....most didn't in 2012 and some still dont. But...he was half black so yall voted for him.

Trump: Closed border. Lower taxes. Bomb the shit out of terrorists. Supports cops. Is extremely politically incorrect (supports free speech)

I think we know the man's stances.

Are you saying you voted against Obama without knowing his platform, and are voting for Trump without knowing his platform? And let me guess. You are against Obama's SC nominee without knowing who it will be. Just tell everyone you're a partisan tool.

Forum List

Back