Stephanies Trump Thread Reveals a Strange Truth

Hillary is one fuckin vote.....Powell was lied to as well and so was the american people. Hillary will vote for anything, she's not a fuckin democrat, she's a moderate conservative
And yet you will likely vote for her.

LOLOL....first off, I'm not stupid and white and vote the party just because.....cause that's what you fucks do on the right.....I don't like you, I stay home...I don't go into a booth and hold my nose and vote for you just because. I use to do that shit, I did it with Gore....NOT anymore, I stay my black ass home. Which is what I will do with Hillary and most democrats are doing...we simply don't vote.
Which is what will likely cost her the election. There is a big enthusiasm gap between the Republicans and democrats this election season. Democrats are not excited about Hillary.
Republicans won't even nominate a Republican. Some enthusiams there huh?

Don't worry, we'll beat Trump.

Trump Worth $10 Billion Less Than If He’d Simply Invested in Index Funds
Forbes reports Donald Trump is worth $4.1 billion; Trump says $10 billion. Either way, he’d be worth a lot more if he simply retired 30 years ago and put his money in an unmanaged stock fund.

Trumps actually a loser.
Republicans, being free minded, are royally ticked off at the party's feckless leadership and are voting big for Trump because the leadership can't control him. Democrats, being more sheep like, are ticked enough to give Sanders a boost that will pull Hillary to the left, but ultimately will baa like always and give the party leadership what it demands.

Forum List

Back