Stephanie Cutter: Whoring It Up

Speaking of Fail:

Answer this: Why is the author's benchmark Reagan's 2nd recession? and why does the author use Household Survey figures to discuss job creation numbers?

Why don't you e-mail the author and find out ?

Because I know the answer. I'm surmising you're too uneducated to know the answer.

This thread is about what a liar Cutter is.
I
But the claim she is a "liar" is based on false and fraudulent information. Of COURSE you believe it. That's how hacks roll.

Let's try again:
Why is the author's benchmark Reagan's 2nd recession? and why does the author use Household Survey figures to discuss job creation numbers?

Hint: the Household Survey doesn't track job creation.

I am not at all worried about the details of the study (and while I know some of the answers....I have no interest in letting you detrail the thread).

This is about Cutter. Her conclusions are insane. Are you going to justify her conclusions ?

Why does the author use the end of the 2nd 1980's recession as the benchmark? It would be a more apt comparison to use the first recession that Reagan experienced, much like Obama.

and why the heck are they relying on the Household Survey to measure job creation?

Because she's trying to say that the 25 million jobs Reagan created happened during the recovery she's talking about (and was less than Obama's), not during the recession........and I notice you guys always cut off your claims about Obama being screwed over at 2009. You don't want to see what he did after 2009.
Wow, that phony number grows with each retelling of the Myth Of St Ronnie.

Why does the author use the end of the 2nd 1980's recession as the benchmark? It would be a more apt comparison to use the first recession that Reagan experienced, much like Obama.

and why the heck are they relying on the Household Survey to measure job creation?

Because she's trying to say that the 25 million jobs Reagan created happened during the recovery she's talking about (and was less than Obama's), not during the recession........and I notice you guys always cut off your claims about Obama being screwed over at 2009. You don't want to see what he did after 2009.
It goes along with the lies they tell about the job loss when Obama took office. They always say, "Job loss of 700k a month"....when in fact, it was ONLY ONE MONTH, and that those job losses came at the end of the collapse....and that the collapse ended long before anything Obama did could possibly take affect.

In other words. Obama, yet again, failed miserably.

I am not at all worried about the details of the study (and while I know some of the answers....I have no interest in letting you detrail the thread).

What study?

This is about Cutter. Her conclusions are insane. Are you going to justify her conclusions ?

You claim she is a liar based on evidence you're not willing to defend?

Color me surprised.

It goes along with the lies they tell about the job loss when Obama took office. They always say, "Job loss of 700k a month"....when in fact, it was ONLY ONE MONTH,

it was not only one month.

Starting November, 2008, monthly job creation:
-803 -661 -818 -724 -799 -692.

quit lying.

Last edited:

It goes along with the lies they tell about the job loss when Obama took office. They always say, "Job loss of 700k a month"....when in fact, it was ONLY ONE MONTH, and that those job losses came at the end of the collapse....and that the collapse ended long before anything Obama did could possibly take affect.

In other words. Obama, yet again, failed miserably.

You bet....and there is more.

What is so funny is that she is claiming that Obummer, faced with fewer issues than Reagan, has produced a stronger recovery.

Does she think Obummer is going to get 56 states in his election ? Nobody seems willing to back her up on that accord.

"Why is the author's benchmark Reagan's 2nd recession? and why does the author use Household Survey figures to discuss job creation numbers?"

Bueller? Bueller?

"Why is the author's benchmark Reagan's 2nd recession? and why does the author use Household Survey figures to discuss job creation numbers?"

Bueller? Bueller?

Bueller? Listening? Anyone?
because it doesn't fit their twisted lie or what their masters tell them to think and say.....

You'd think they'd attempt to understand how easily they are lied to.

Bueller? Bueller?

Bueller? Listening? Anyone?
because it doesn't fit their twisted lie or what their masters tell them to think and say.....

Nobody on this board has disputed that Cutter's claims don't pass even the most basic of sniff tests.

She made a statement and I've asked you asshats to either stand behind it or refute it. You may not like the approach of the OP, but the fact remains that miss longnose said that Obama's recovery is stronger than Reagan's. You want to set the time reference, go ahead. But make your stance.

That fact that .8357 wants to derail the thread is not something I am going to dwell on. You don't like the arguments contents...you can point them out....

But I dare you to stand behind Cutter's claims.

She's a proven liar.

You'd think they'd attempt to understand how easily they are lied to.

Now, that's funny coming from the left.

Do we get to recount the whole GTS experience again ?

Why is the author's benchmark Reagan's 2nd recession? and why does the author use Household Survey figures to discuss job creation numbers?

You figure it out.

The point is that this woman is a chronic liar. Nobody...and I mean nobody is going to swallow the idea that Obama's recovery is stronger than Reagan's.

Unless, you somehow are delusional enough to think Obama will win by a 56 state landslide.

Oh, so he's only gonna carry Illinois. Reminds me of Mondale.

You figure it out.

The point is that this woman is a chronic liar. Nobody...and I mean nobody is going to swallow the idea that Obama's recovery is stronger than Reagan's.

Unless, you somehow are delusional enough to think Obama will win by a 56 state landslide.

Obama will take NY and CA....no doubt about it. There are to many foodstamps in those two states for them not to vote for him.

You figure it out.

Obama will take NY and CA....no doubt about it. There are to many foodstamps in those two states for them not to vote for him.
l_1403_956747823ce717fa7ac4cbf259912092

Now, why is the author's benchmark Reagan's 2nd recession? and why does the author use Household Survey figures to discuss job creation numbers?

Now, why is the author's benchmark Reagan's 2nd recession? and why does the author use Household Survey figures to discuss job creation numbers?

Percentages dickweed. Multiply them up by state population and see what you get.

Have you e-mailed the author to ask them ?

Are you standing behind Cutter's claims ?

Percentages dickweed. Multiply them up by state population and see what you get.

So Texas and the Deep South will be voting Dem because so many of them are on food stamps, especially compared to other states?

So Texas and the Deep South will be voting Dem because so many of them are on food stamps, especially compared to other states?

The deep south used to be a democratic stronghold. Old habits die hard. But they are moving in the right direction.

Have you e-mailed the authors ?

Do you stand behind Cutter's conclusions ?

Forum List

Back