STEm School was Warned

May 20, 2014
Five months before the deadly shooting at a Colorado high school, a district official urged the school's director to investigate allegations made by a mother who feared student bullying and violence could lead to the next 'Columbine'.

The letter, which was dated December 19, was sent to the director of the STEM School in Denver - the scene of Tuesday's shooting where one student was killed and eight injured when two classmates opened fire with handguns. Parent warned the next 'Columbine' could happen at Denver school | Daily Mail Online

Stay tuned, School claims allegations were investigated and found wanting and seems to have launched a legal campaign against the anonymous parent.

I think there was a Columbine like warning in Colorado a few weeks ago. Makes me wonder if it was a self-fulfilling prophecy wherein the warning triggered the attack.

I think there was a Columbine like warning in Colorado a few weeks ago. Makes me wonder if it was a self-fulfilling prophecy wherein the warning triggered the attack.
That Girl committed suicide I believe before she could be found

Thing is I suspect that there are some mental people with OCD out there that if even the idea makes it into their thought process, they might end up not being able to not make a try. Just a hunch based on my impression of some very compulsive people I have encountered over the years.

School administrations nowadays are terrified that they might get accused of "discrimination" which might have played a role in the warning being dismissed. The perps were, after all, gay and transgender...

School administrations nowadays are terrified that they might get accused of "discrimination" which might have played a role in the warning being dismissed. The perps were, after all, gay and transgender...

TBH I did not realize there were two people until reading your post and googling it. I saw the white boy's name and pix circulating twitter ( I assume he was gay one) that same day and I saw the interview of the guy who had helped tackle the shooter and the photo of the hispanic kid who died leading the charge on him. Totally missed somehow there was a second person involved.

Forum List

Back