Steele's "Dossier"......FISA courts.....and Papadopolus....

For a guy who recused himself, Nunes is back to kiss Trump's ass???.....
Nunes is a bit "worried" about the 2018 midterms........so, he's looking for a cabinet post with Trump after he loses next Nov............... LOL

Nunes recused himself from the investigation into Russia after the House Ethics Committee announced it would investigate him for possibly disclosing classified information related to his committee’s probe.

A Democratic prosecutor launched his 2018 campaign on Tuesday, seeking to challenge incumbent Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) in the midterm elections for his 22nd Congressional District seat, according to a Tuesday Fresno Bee report.

Andrew Janz, an attorney who prosecutes violent crimes, criticized Nunes for his connection to President Trump and his controversial decision as chairman of the House Intelligence Committee to brief the White House on its independent investigation into Russia’s alleged interference in the 2016 presidential election.
“I’m not a politician; I’ve never considered running for Congress until recently," he said according to the Bee. "Most of the stuff in local and national media has pushed me to get involved."....Janz said he knows how to properly handle classified information.

Calif. prosecutor will run against Nunes in 2018

For a guy who recused himself, Nunes is back to kiss Trump's ass???.....
Nunes is a bit "worried" about the 2018 midterms........so, he's looking for a cabinet post with Trump after he loses next Nov............... LOL

Nunes recused himself from the investigation into Russia after the House Ethics Committee announced it would investigate him for possibly disclosing classified information related to his committee’s probe.

A Democratic prosecutor launched his 2018 campaign on Tuesday, seeking to challenge incumbent Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) in the midterm elections for his 22nd Congressional District seat, according to a Tuesday Fresno Bee report.

Andrew Janz, an attorney who prosecutes violent crimes, criticized Nunes for his connection to President Trump and his controversial decision as chairman of the House Intelligence Committee to brief the White House on its independent investigation into Russia’s alleged interference in the 2016 presidential election.
“I’m not a politician; I’ve never considered running for Congress until recently," he said according to the Bee. "Most of the stuff in local and national media has pushed me to get involved."....Janz said he knows how to properly handle classified information.

Calif. prosecutor will run against Nunes in 2018
Nunes is an American Patriot. He'll win!

Forum List

Back