Steele is pointing fingers. One is at John McCain and leaking of the dossier in libel case

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
With the libel case McCain will be forced to testify. YAY! Steele and his partner are pointing to John McCain and a former State Department Official as possible leakers because only a few had been given copies of the full dossier.

The dossier was never supposed to be made public.

Ruh roh you old bastard McCain!

Here's the key part.

"According to a new court document in the British lawsuit, counsel for defendants Steele and Orbis repeatedly point to McCain, R-Ariz., a vocal Trump critic, and a former State Department official as two in a handful of people known to have had copies of the full document before it circulated among journalists and was published by BuzzFeed.

The court document obtained by McClatchy confirms that Sir Andrew Wood, a former British ambassador to Moscow and a Russia adviser to former Prime Minister Tony Blair, discussed the 35-page dossier with McCain."

John McCain faces questions in Trump-Russia dossier case
By Kevin G. Hall

Anybody doubts that MCcain is part of the Deep State? That old sack needs to retire and stop shaming Republican party.

Records: Soros Fund Execs Funded Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, John McCain, John Kasich, Lindsey Graham in 2016 - Breitbart

upload_2017-7-12_14-45-42.png

upload_2017-7-12_14-46-2.png

upload_2017-7-12_14-47-33.png

Last edited:
With the libel case McCain will be forced to testify. YAY! Steele and his partner are pointing to John McCain and a former State Department Official as possible leakers because only a few had been given copies of the full dossier.

Here's the key part.

"According to a new court document in the British lawsuit, counsel for defendants Steele and Orbis repeatedly point to McCain, R-Ariz., a vocal Trump critic, and a former State Department official as two in a handful of people known to have had copies of the full document before it circulated among journalists and was published by BuzzFeed.

The court document obtained by McClatchy confirms that Sir Andrew Wood, a former British ambassador to Moscow and a Russia adviser to former Prime Minister Tony Blair, discussed the 35-page dossier with McCain."

By Kevin G. Hall

Is this in regards to the fake hotel story?

If so, I thought McCain already stated that when he received the dossier he contacted the FBI as he couldn't confirm if it was legitimate or not and what the move forward was.

I've always hated McCain, and every day he gives me new and better reasons to hate him.

Here's the key part.

By Kevin G. Hall

Is this in regards to the fake hotel story?

If so, I thought McCain already stated that when he received the dossier he contacted the FBI as he couldn't confirm if it was legitimate or not and what the move forward was.

The whole dossier has not been validated and already many parts of the fairy tale have been discredited. McCain's story is already falling apart that all he did was get the dossier and run to the FBI.

The dossier was only given to a very few. The reason Steele and his partner are under the gun is that this dossier was made public. McCain stated he never had contact with anyone other than the FBI in his statement.

Well..........................that's just not true.

"Wood had told Britain’s The Guardian in January that McCain had reached out to him about the dossier, and had obtained it through other means. The court document confirms that Wood, Steele and former State Department official David Kramer decided together that new information gathered after the election should be shared with authorities in Britain and the United States."

Read more here: John McCain faces questions in Trump-Russia dossier case

I've always hated McCain, and every day he gives me new and better reasons to hate him.

I just recently found out that he has a multi million dollar foundation with $$$$$$$$$$ coming in from so many foreign governments. Does this scam sound familiar?

And his foundation is refusing to reveal their big government donors. Conflict of interest for the Senator?

He's my Senator and the old fart progressive has to go.
He at one time was great for our veterans but he has been corrupt for almost 20 yrs.
Couldn't get him voted out ,maybe get him this way.

The funniest thing is that it's not much of a stretch at all to believe that Trump hired a bunch of Russian whores to piss all over him.

I did notice how openly he supported Trump during his campaign, after McCain was elected he seemed to do a 180. Also, his daughter is not a Trump fan based on most of her opinions on Fox News.

I cannot say anything regarding McCain as I don't know, but politicians who are bought should be charged with treason or run out of office.

Important to note, Trump is learning very quickly the ropes of a WH that likes to leak and politicians who choose personal gain over country. Thus, you can be sure he is briefed on particulars and is going to be far better informed than when he first too office. I think all of the undermining of his administration took him off guard.

Last edited:
The funniest thing is that it's not much of a stretch at all to believe that Trump hired a bunch of Russian whores to piss all over him.

Really? He's a germaphobe. It would never happen. He considers shaking hands barbaric but he overcame this so he could campaign.

:lol:

Back in 2012...

"Speaking on his LBC show in October, he said: ""I have to say he was perfectly charming and a little bit feisty doing the interview but we started off on a good note.

"And I wanted to know from him about his obsession with germs, germophobia. And he said "Yes I hate germs, I hate em, hate em". And I said well if you're going to run for President, you're going to have to shake people's hands.

"He looked at me almost as if this kind of thought had never really occurred to him before and he said "Yes, I don't like shaking people's hands because I don't want contagion".

"And I thought well why don't we practice and I held out my hand and we kind of both looked at my hand. It looked more like a fin than a hand at the time, sort of hovering in mid-air. And we looked at it. I felt a bit stupid doing it actually, but I thought let's just try this.

"I said let's practice and then he shook the hand, rather graciously, if reluctantly and and then I withdrew the hand and and we we carried on our conversation."

Proof That Donald Trump Is Indeed A Germaphobe - LBC

I did notice how openly he supported Trump during his campaign, after McCain was elected he seemed to do a 180. Also, his daughter is not a Trump fan based on most of her opinions on Fox News.

I cannot say anything regarding McCain as I don't know, but politicians who are bought should be charged with treason or run out of office.

Important to note, Trump is learning very quickly the ropes of a WH that likes to leak and politicians who choose personal gain over country. Thus, you can be sure he is briefed on particulars and is going to be far better informed than when he first too office. I think all of the undermining of his administration took him off guard.

Meghan has always been against Trump. Her father's horse in the race was Carly so consequently that was her choice as well. Neither are conservative. McCain is furious with Trump for more reasons than just campaign rhetoric. With Trump as President McCain and Graham won't be able to fulfill their wish of starting WWIII. :)

Too bad for you it's a complete fantasy cooked up by Trump's enemies.

But I will note your complete lack of concern for whether a story is true or not.

So, not only is Trump going to be cleared of any supposed wrongdoing, but the mainstream media and the Democrats are going to be irreparably damaged, AND McCain and possibly Lindsay Graham are going to be thrown out of office.

Never in my wildest dreams would I have ever imagined electing Trump would cause all of this. This is truly making America great again.

Really? He's a germaphobe. It would never happen. He considers shaking hands barbaric but he overcame this so he could campaign.

:lol:

Back in 2012...

"Speaking on his LBC show in October, he said: ""I have to say he was perfectly charming and a little bit feisty doing the interview but we started off on a good note.

"And I wanted to know from him about his obsession with germs, germophobia. And he said "Yes I hate germs, I hate em, hate em". And I said well if you're going to run for President, you're going to have to shake people's hands.

"He looked at me almost as if this kind of thought had never really occurred to him before and he said "Yes, I don't like shaking people's hands because I don't want contagion".

"And I thought well why don't we practice and I held out my hand and we kind of both looked at my hand. It looked more like a fin than a hand at the time, sort of hovering in mid-air. And we looked at it. I felt a bit stupid doing it actually, but I thought let's just try this.

"I said let's practice and then he shook the hand, rather graciously, if reluctantly and and then I withdrew the hand and and we we carried on our conversation."

Proof That Donald Trump Is Indeed A Germaphobe - LBC
For a germaphobe, he sure does love to stick his tiny dick in lots of places

Too bad for you it's a complete fantasy cooked up by Trump's enemies.

But I will note your complete lack of concern for whether a story is true or not.
I care if it's true. You don't, though. After all, Trump could shoot a man on 5th Avenue and he'd still have your vote.

Anyone who listened to Rush and or Hannity have a good understanding of the Collusion between Crooked Hillary/Obama/McCain/Comey/Schumer/other Democrat Swamp Rats (including that ridiculous missing link who submitted impeachment legislation :p )/Republican Swamp Rats/the MSM and their foreign interests. Basically the Democrats and their MSM have attacked our Democracy and they all need to stand trial.

the Dossier was out there long before Buzzfeed posted it....it's gonna be hard to pin this on MCCain

The dossier was not new. BuzzFeed and multiple other news organizations had obtained it well before Tuesday and had been investigating its various claims. Mother Jones wrote about it prior to the election, on Oct. 31, and published a handful of quotes from it. Key figures in Congress had also seen it and even publicly alluded to it, and the Guardian reported on Tuesday that Sen. John McCain had passed it to FBI Director James Comey last month. But no one had published its entire, stunning contents before Tuesday—partly because, as my colleague Joshua Keating put it, “nothing in the memos has been confirmed, and even their provenance is murky.”

Why BuzzFeed Published the Explosive Memos About Trump and Russia—and Why No One Beat Them to It

Forum List

Back