States With Legal Medical Marijuana See ‘Significant And Sizable’ Reductions In Health Insurance Premiums, Study Finds

There is no such thing as medical marijuana. That’s a ruse to mainstream the drug and enrich sociopaths and other scumbags.
Cannabis causes mental illness and its legalization has resulted in increased traffic accidents and deaths so any suggestion that it can reduce insurance premiums is in error.
Pretty much.

And we're only beginning to see the destruction caused by legalization.

how many lives have been destroyed by alcohol?.....by fentenal?.....by meth?.....how many were slowly dying smoking cigarettes until they did go?....how many lives have been destroyed by being in the wrong place at the wrong time and have been gunned down by some asswipe with a gun shooting it at random?......when you have an answer let me know.....
You're making the argument that X is allegedly more dangerous than Y, and that therefore Y is okay.

That's a REALLY bad argument.

Not where my personal experience is concerned. I took much greater risks as a drinker. I tended to drive more often. I tended to get into altercations with others more often. With pot, I was a lump on a log and perfectly content to remain static, in a safe place. Booze brought with it a sense of adventure that required me to go to bars and parties. It wasn't uncommon for me to drive blind drunk; shoot a gun into the sky; challenge someone to a fight; etc.
YMMV

You're making the argument that X is allegedly more dangerous than Y, and that therefore Y is okay.

That's a REALLY bad argument.
no im making the argument that pot does what no anti-convulsive drug has done,stop an epileptic tremor....and most of those drugs have some shitty side effects.....

no im making the argument that pot does what no anti-convulsive drug has done,stop an epileptic tremor....and most of those drugs have some shitty side effects.....
Not what I was responding to; you're extremely confused, though I won't speculate as to why. :)

the pot isnt for me.....
Thank you for clarifying.

I don't dispute that there MAY be medicinal value for some, but the drug, like heroin, is INCREDIBLY dangerous and addictive, and should be utilized with extraordinary care.

Is it true 15 million police visits to alcohol bars annually and 150 to “pot bars” ?

Thank you for clarifying.

I don't dispute that there MAY be medicinal value for some, but the drug, like heroin, is INCREDIBLY dangerous and addictive, and should be utilized with extraordinary care.
its not anything like heroin......and it can be mentally addictive but not physically addictive.....by now you people should know this....

If long term use of tobacco causes cancer, what do you think the long term of effect is of of smoking an unfiltered freaking weed?

so dont smoke it, drink it, eat it or one of the many other ways to get it in your system

They really didn't explain why this is the case. Even in states with a total pot ban you can still get pot fairly easy.

Probably because certain people won't take it because it's illegal. They're the ones who NEED it rather than do it for recreational use.

Some good points, but the problem remains:

Pot, in all its many forms, is an INCREDIBLY dangerous and addictive drug.

If a GENUINELY safe strain can be developed, I will no longer give a shit.

Until then, I consider pot pimps/addicts among the lowest form of human scum on the planet. :)
^ Thread win.

Forum List

Back