States consider drug tests for welfare recipients Mar 26 2009

Peejay has made it clear that he does want me to expound on the core issue about drugs. Ok, it is his string.

I think the idea of testing for drugs in the workplace is just as beneficial as any other testing - when it comes to workplace issues.

But fussing around about this by itself is a red herring. Not much different than having a roach-invested apartment and deciding to kill all of them that go near a piece of cake sitting on a plate. The apartment remains infested.

Since this, too, is off message, I will drop out.

I'm sure someone over at the IRS is checking my returns, as we speak.

Aside from the non related personal stuff, let's get back to the relevant personal stuff.

You are a drug criminal.

You work testing people for drugs.

You cheat drug test.

You want to drug test more people while you continue to use drugs and cheat test.

Your credibility for this argument is 0.

P.S. I'll be at the Sunset Grill tomorrow night. Busking for tips. I'll let you know how it goes.

The really sweet thing about this is that Shogun is a criminal. I hope you get busted, lose your job and then test positive when you get hungry and need assistance.

why do libtards always wish bad things on other people??? jealous?

The really sweet thing about this is that Shogun is a criminal. I hope you get busted, lose your job and then test positive when you get hungry and need assistance.

Nah, just poetic justice. Shogun seems to convieniently forget that drug use is illegal, aside from his saddistic need to bash welfare folks. He's a criminal and I'm all for punishing criminals. Law and order. Let's enforce the existing laws on folks like Shogun before we allow folks like him to push new laws.

besides breeding babies? When did my yearly drycleaner tax deduction ever land me MORE of a return than taxes I have put into the coffers? No one should get OUT more than they put in regardless of the specific reason. This is why I said that child tax credits are a fucking farce anyway.
You didn't answer my question.

Everyone benefits MORE than what they pay into the system. You use the roads, the schools, the schools that take vouchers, the internet, the water, the protection you get when you fly, etc....if you are going to drug test one group of people you must drug test everyone that benefits in any way from taxpayer dollars.

EVERYONE does not benefit MORE than they put in. Thats just stupid. You think Warren Buffet benefits MORE from the taxes he gives the IRS than the capital those same funds COULD be? sheesh, ravi.

And, you listed a range of things that WE ALL enjoy because of taxes. Tell me.. how do tax payers without kids benefit from YOUR tax credit for doing what every cat in an alleyway manages to do?
Yes, I do believe Buffet benefits overall from being an American taxpayer.

I'm not going off on your silly tangent, soggy. If you want to drug test someone for benefiting then you have to test all, or you're a hypocrite. Oh, wait.

I'm sure someone over at the IRS is checking my returns, as we speak.

Aside from the non related personal stuff, let's get back to the relevant personal stuff.

You are a drug criminal.

You work testing people for drugs.

You cheat drug test.

You want to drug test more people while you continue to use drugs and cheat test.

Your credibility for this argument is 0.

P.S. I'll be at the Sunset Grill tomorrow night. Busking for tips. I'll let you know how it goes.

HAHAHA!

ahhh.. so you can TALK SHIT but you can't TAKE IT, eh busker? Again, it's pretty clear why you beg for change while I collect a salary, guy!

Trust me, dude. Everyone else can see what your stupid "Can you spare some change" ass seems to have a problem with. I'm an employed, self sufficient smoker who understands what priorities are. Unlike some deadbeat pot head whose broke ass doesn't understand why the tax payer might just want better life choices from him than sparking a blunt.

It's cool though, dude. Your crybaby "Oh god, UNCLE" retort to this mudhole I've stomped in your ass is richer than your opinion about my credibility. I'll tell you what.. when you finally find a job that takes more skill than a homeless guy waving a cardboard sign then I'll reconsider your opinion. As it is, again, you'll have to forgive me for disregarding the opinion of a quasi transient whose day just turned into an IRS bummer.

(pssst... hey stupid. I work for the IRS so, yes, as a matter of fact your name has been forwarded to the collection dept... Have a GREAT weekend!)

:)

Nah, just poetic justice. Shogun seems to convieniently forget that drug use is illegal, aside from his saddistic need to bash welfare folks. He's a criminal and I'm all for punishing criminals. Law and order. Let's enforce the existing laws on folks like Shogun before we allow folks like him to push new laws.

My use of drugs has nothing to do with this thread, dude, SINCE I DONT RECIEVE FOOD STAMPS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF PUBLIC ASSISTANCE.

:rofl:

you poor, bitter little street entertainer, you. How does it feel to have the same job description as a hooker?

You didn't answer my question.

Everyone benefits MORE than what they pay into the system. You use the roads, the schools, the schools that take vouchers, the internet, the water, the protection you get when you fly, etc....if you are going to drug test one group of people you must drug test everyone that benefits in any way from taxpayer dollars.

EVERYONE does not benefit MORE than they put in. Thats just stupid. You think Warren Buffet benefits MORE from the taxes he gives the IRS than the capital those same funds COULD be? sheesh, ravi.

And, you listed a range of things that WE ALL enjoy because of taxes. Tell me.. how do tax payers without kids benefit from YOUR tax credit for doing what every cat in an alleyway manages to do?
Yes, I do believe Buffet benefits overall from being an American taxpayer.

I'm not going off on your silly tangent, soggy. If you want to drug test someone for benefiting then you have to test all, or you're a hypocrite. Oh, wait.

again, thats just stupid. Warren Buffet could yield a higher return on his entire annual tax burden than calories you put away in a year if he didn't have to pay taxes. Your opinon about the value of using roads means nothing when non-parent tax payers can't benefit from the same breeding vagina baby factory you seem to think qualifies you to a larger grab from the common tax burden.

being fair isn't like dividing up a pie, ravi.. you can't take 4 slices just because you are as wide as 4 grown adults.

Man, you're pretty upset.

What got your little feathers so ruffled there, criminal ?

I'll be sure to let you know when the IRS gets in touch.

Want my SS# ? That would probably help you clear up your misconceptions about my income, tax liabilities, etc.

Warren Buffet benefits from the system a shit load more than most average Americans... AND THEN SOME! It's actually pretty retarded to suggest that he doesn't. Does anyone really think he could earn what he earns if we lived in anarchy? :cuckoo:

Man, you're pretty upset.

What got your little feathers so ruffled there, criminal ?

I'll be sure to let you know when the IRS gets in touch.

Want my SS# ? That would probably help you clear up your misconceptions about my income, tax liabilities, etc.

not at all, dude! You are the one crying UNCLE, after all.

remember, "booo hoooo hooo don't get personal with me while I get personal with you"?

:lol:

No, guy, your name is unique enough to get a match off the top. I won't get into your personal finances on a public thread but.. well, you might want to start saving all the tip jar money you can gather.

:eusa_shhh:

Warren Buffet benefits from the system a shit load more than most average Americans... AND THEN SOME! It's actually pretty retarded to suggest that he doesn't. Does anyone really think he could earn what he earns if we lived in anarchy? :cuckoo:

the question was DOES HE benefit MORE from giving to taxes that he COULD have if he used the same amount as capital elsewhere? I guess you'll have to leap down off your non-sequiter cloud and be a lil bit more specific in your assumptions.

the question was DOES HE benefit MORE from giving to taxes that he COULD have if he used the same amount as capital elsewhere?

That's difficult to quantify. How much value do you place on a justice system that enforces contracts and maintains public order? Unless you're assuming that he would still benefit from that without having to pay for it, which of course would be retarded.

the question was DOES HE benefit MORE from giving to taxes that he COULD have if he used the same amount as capital elsewhere?

That's difficult to quantify. How much value do you place on a justice system that enforces contracts and maintains public order? Unless you're assuming that he would still benefit from that without having to pay for it, which of course would be retarded.

its a sum total equaling the value to every other tax payer in the united states, no more no less. Divided by his sky high tax burden would make his share quite a bit diminished as that of the average, NON MILLIONAIRE tax payer. This is why the fair tax keeps collecting fans. True story.

Now, had he had available the difference between what HE pays and what you pay for the sake of capital investment projecting an average return reflecting his usual portfolio then it's a no brainer why you have to leap to abstract public services to sidestep that he could make MORE money with investment strategies than value he gets from tax based "benefits". And, really. You think he's collecting from SS? You think he's benefitting from medicaid? Food stamps? Every other tax outlet meant to help Americans far, FAR below his lifestyle? again.. nigga please.

Let's see.....

Drug criminal wants to test other drug criminals. What a croc.

Crying uncle ? Pffft. You're a joke.

Again, as I cry uncle and you continue being a dishonest cheat, is there anything else you'd like to know about me ? I'm an open book. Nothing to hide here.

its a sum total equaling the value to every other tax payer in the united states, no more no less. Divided by his sky high tax burden would make his share quite a bit diminished as that of the average, NON MILLIONAIRE tax payer. This is why the fair tax keeps collecting fans. True story.

Now, had he had available the difference between what HE pays and what you pay for the sake of capital investment projecting an average return reflecting his usual portfolio then it's a no brainer why you have to leap to abstract public services to sidestep that he could make MORE money with investment strategies than value he gets from tax based "benefits". And, really. You think he's collecting from SS? You think he's benefitting from medicaid? Food stamps? Every other tax outlet meant to help Americans far, FAR below his lifestyle? again.. nigga please.

It's not a sidestep. But I can't say I'm surprised that you don't get the point...any of it. He doesn't get one single cent of return if there is not infrastructure in place to invest his capital. Not to mention, he'd probably have a tough time holding on to what he already has. "Benefits" don't always come in the form of a cash handout.

Let's see.....

a SELF SUFFICIENT Drug criminal wants to test other BURDENS OF THE STATE drug criminals. What a croc.

Crying uncle ? Pffft. You're a joke.

Again, as I cry uncle and you continue being a dishonest cheat, is there anything else you'd like to know about me ? I'm an open book. Nothing to hide here.

there, busker.. I fixed it for you.

no, I think we know all we need to in order to start filing an inquiry. Or, as you'd call it, an audit.

:eusa_angel:

It's not a sidestep. But I can't say I'm surprised that you don't get the point...any of it. He doesn't get one single cent of return if there is not infrastructure in place to invest his capital. Not to mention, he'd probably have a tough time holding on to what he already has. "Benefits" don't always come in the form of a cash handout.

Sure he does. You think there were no business laws before federal and state laws? I hate to break it to you, dude, but colonial America was not a bastion of taxes and public burdens while business still continued then as it did now. Talking shit won't invalidate the cost to him as a person whose tax burden far outseighs any kind of return he'll see. EVEN IF you want to get ambiguous as fuck to the point of claiming that some mad max America would result in pulling his tax revenue. Sure, he benefits from police LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. So, is he supposed to BENEFIT MORE just because he pays MORE into taxes? of course not. Which, again, is why I listed the cost/benefit to him compared to working stiffs like you who pay no less than 30% less in taxes than he does.

You DO realize that there is no debate about which came first between the commerce chicken and the taxation egg, right? Ben Franklin charged a membership fee for fire protection, you know. Buffet could do the same with his capital and yield a greater payout than some ambiguous appeal to NATIONAL INFRASTRUCTURE. Which, lets be honest, is a pretty lame argument to make anyway.

Hey dude, that's not cool. You don't go changing a quote and attribute it to me.

Are you going to challenge me to a bum fight now?

"Anyone have a song request?"
bum_fight_210x186.jpg

Forum List

Back