States consider drug tests for welfare recipients Mar 26 2009

So...married couples can do drugs, but single parents can't?

Your post made no sense, and I was half-joking/being a sarcastic ass in my last post. I'm just tired of money being handed out freely to every worthless fuck who's too lazy to work, and it's even more infuriating when those people are using my tax dollars to buy drugs instead of buying their kids decent clothes to go to school in.

That's why I think instead of welfare or SSI benefits, people who want government help instead should just be given a rent-free dwelling (apartment, house, trailer, whatever) that is sufficient for their needs, along with utilities, and enough groceries to feed their family. Clothing can be provided by charitable organizations or even some sort of government coupon program. No CASH should be given to these people, because likely, it's not being spent wisely.
single people with no kids, sorry I think I left that part out.
And you are probably right about the cash part, I don't agree with taking food stamps away when there is children involved.

Shit, I'm off most of the time. Don't have to work. Paid my house off, my truck and my van paid for. Made $325 Wednesday night in Myrtle Beach.....bar busking. It's a pretty good deal. And hell yeah, those Buffet fans, CPAs, lawyers, shit, they got money. Just booked the Sandlapper Parrothead Club's spring party. GOOD MONEY to play a few Buffet tunes for two hours. Take care of myself for a month for that couple of hours. And the best part ? No boss, no human resource managers, just me and a few tunes. Beats the hell out of what I did for 15 years before. Pays better too and only a few hours a month !!

Yep.....I got it made.

So....how's your job, criminal ?

a LOT more solid than hoping the dinner rush is packed with good tippers, thanks!

:thup:

ps.. you forgot to add "NO TAXES" to your job description. so, again, your expertise is pretty irrelevant to this thread. But, if you want to play some American Pie while the rest of us post maybe someone can forward their online tip to the IRS for you...

Tippers are great but I get $125 an hour to perform. Busking is the icing on the cake.

Not that my job has anything to do with this. Again, let's get back to criminal drug users, like yourself. Hoiw often do you clean up to fool the drug test ?

sure you do! I tellya, if only the world, and tax revenue, were made from fabricated starving artist bravado!

Funny, guy, you sure do get defensive about your JOB after threateing to comb this forum for hints about where I work at... I guess busking school didn't have advanced classes like "irony 101", eh?

:lol:

ah, you are going to LOVE this... I don't HAVE to take drug tests! I administer who does though!

:rofl:

Is your hammer on pinky quaking with RAGE yet, busker?

No shogun, you're an admitted criminal drug user. That's the law. You're no less a criminal than a welfare recipient drug user.

Good song there.

No shogun, you're an admitted criminal drug user. That's the law. You're no less a criminal than a welfare recipient drug user.

Good song there.

the criminality of smoking pot is not what this thread is about, busker. We all know that smoking pot is illegal. THIS THREAD is about FOOD STAMPS being given to people who choose to buy drugs instead of food. Again, put that last sentence on repeat and slow it down if you need to catch the riff. When I apply for food stamps then you'll have a point. But, since I am gainfully employed (very well, in fact) and am able to keep from holding my hand out to John Q Public (ohh so many busker jokes) then you really are running ass first down a dead end tangent.

srsly.

a LOT more solid than hoping the dinner rush is packed with good tippers, thanks!

ps.. you forgot to add "NO TAXES" to your job description. so, again, your expertise is pretty irrelevant to this thread. But, if you want to play some American Pie while the rest of us post maybe someone can forward their online tip to the IRS for you...

Tippers are great but I get $125 an hour to perform. Busking is the icing on the cake.

Not that my job has anything to do with this. Again, let's get back to criminal drug users, like yourself. Hoiw often do you clean up to fool the drug test ?

sure you do! I tellya, if only the world, and tax revenue, were made from fabricated starving artist bravado!

Funny, guy, you sure do get defensive about your JOB after threateing to comb this forum for hints about where I work at... I guess busking school didn't have advanced classes like "irony 101", eh?

ah, you are going to LOVE this... I don't HAVE to take drug tests! I administer who does though!

Defensive ? I'm not defensive about my job. It's plastered all over the internet. I don't get to hide like you do. I don't get to carry on anonomously.

Come on chcken shit, man up and tell me who you are and where you work. Scared ? I think you are.

You have to be a man to stand up behind what you say.

Jon Durham
2 B Gary Street
Whitmire, SC 29178

(803) 694 3547

Good song there.

the criminality of smoking pot is not what this thread is about, busker. We all know that smoking pot is illegal. THIS THREAD is about FOOD STAMPS being given to people who choose to buy drugs instead of food. Again, put that last sentence on repeat and slow it down if you need to catch the riff. When I apply for food stamps then you'll have a point. But, since I am gainfully employed (very well, in fact) and am able to keep from holding my hand out to John Q Public (ohh so many busker jokes) then you really are running ass first down a dead end tangent.

srsly.

And when you stand up and decide to be a man, we'll get you drug tested, like everyone else you test and want tested, and then we'll see about your job.

How does it feel, hiding who you are everyday ? Do you think you'll ever get to be honest with the people you work for or will continue to decieve them with your criminal activity ?

Come on Shogun. You're a bigger man than a common busker, aren't you ?

Stand up and be counted !

Defensive ? I'm not defensive about my job. It's plastered all over the internet. I don't get to hide like you do. I don't get to carry on anonomously.

Come on chcken shit, man up and tell me who you are and where you work. Scared ? I think you are.

You have to be a man to stand up behind what you say.

Jon Durham
2 B Gary Street
Whitmire, SC 29178

(803) 694 3547

Meh.. I am not 12 and tempted into posting personal info like some pansy ass buskers with nothing to lose but his "will play for food" sign and battery operated amp, thanks. But, just so you know, I am using that info to sign you up for a whole HOST of goodies at www.gaybuskers.com.

:eusa_angel:

Should we also drug test those that receive earned income tax credits and end up getting more money from the IRS than they paid in to begin with?

yes.

earned income tax credits for breeders is a fucking farce anyway.
Should we also drug test anyone that gets to take a deduction off their tax return for any other reason, therefore getting to keep more money than someone without the same deductions?

Yeah, it's easy to say shit when you have no accountability.

A drug user that wants drug testing. A drug using, drug tester, drug test cheater that wants drug testing for others.

You have to lie to make your argument without the benefit of being anonoymous. You lie to yourself everyday to rationalize your job with your drug use.
Somehow you have to make it right that you get to use drugs and at the same time, you get to keep your job while denying others their job, for doing the same as you.

Just like I thought, you're scared. Chicken shit, scared.

Good song there.

srsly.

And when you stand up and decide to be a man, we'll get you drug tested, like everyone else you test and want tested, and then we'll see about your job.

How does it feel, hiding who you are everyday ? Do you think you'll ever get to be honest with the people you work for or will continue to decieve them with your criminal activity ?

"being a man" is not a matter of being challenged into posting personal info on an internet message board, busker. I'll leave you to that definition though since, by your laughable thrown gauntlet, it's clear why you couldn't hack it at a REAL job.

Tell me, how does it feel to be essentially nothing to anyone everyday, busker? The ambient entertainment whose "work" is as anonymous as the next semi-homeless guy in the ally humming for change?

Trust me, bottom rung of the social ladder, raging out about my activities while being self sufficient won't make it any less laughable that you have A) thrown down the secret identity gauntlet or B) can't seem to fathom how I do not qualify as the subject we are discussing given that I am gainfully employed and able to buy my own weed without government support.

I'm sure if you write a song about it that no one will give a damn and still request you play Freebird...

Yeah, it's easy to say shit when you have no accountability.

A drug user that wants drug testing. A drug using, drug tester, drug test cheater that wants drug testing for others.

You have to lie to make your argument without the benefit of being anonoymous. You lie to yourself everyday to rationalize your job with your drug use.
Somehow you have to make it right that you get to use drugs and at the same time, you get to keep your job while denying others their job, for doing the same as you.

Just like I thought, you're scared. Chicken shit, scared.

I have plenty of accountability. TO MY EMPLOYER. which is more than can be said about the unemployed potheads you seem to think deserves the kind of lifestyle that an employed person has.

yes, a drug user who wants drug testing in order to filter out drug users from tax based food stamps. See! now you are putting that busking education to work! And, for your second verse you might want to consider that I also smoke pot and don't think people should get high and drive.. .HOLY SHIT!!?!?!J@!>!<@#OJ@! The TRAVESTY!

and yes, busker.. I get to do a LOT of things because I can afford it due to having a job. I guess thats incentive for those who can't afford such things using food stamps!

Your opinion of my position in life, while quaint, is about as significant as all the bukkake spam mail you are going to recieve in 6-8 weeks, dude!

You don't have to post your identity. You can just PM me. I won't tell anyone, I'll just get into contact with your employer.

But you have lost the option of being an honest man. You no longer can be honest. That must suck. The only time you get to be honest is while hiding from your employer.

Chicken shit. Easy argument for a chicken turd. A criminal, drug using, drug testing, drug test cheating, chicken turd.

It'll catch up with you. Sooner or later.

Should we also drug test those that receive earned income tax credits and end up getting more money from the IRS than they paid in to begin with?

yes.

Should we also drug test anyone that gets to take a deduction off their tax return for any other reason, therefore getting to keep more money than someone without the same deductions?

besides breeding babies? When did my yearly drycleaner tax deduction ever land me MORE of a return than taxes I have put into the coffers? No one should get OUT more than they put in regardless of the specific reason. This is why I said that child tax credits are a fucking farce anyway.

yes.

besides breeding babies? When did my yearly drycleaner tax deduction ever land me MORE of a return than taxes I have put into the coffers? No one should get OUT more than they put in regardless of the specific reason. This is why I said that child tax credits are a fucking farce anyway.
You didn't answer my question.

Everyone benefits MORE than what they pay into the system. You use the roads, the schools, the schools that take vouchers, the internet, the water, the protection you get when you fly, etc....if you are going to drug test one group of people you must drug test everyone that benefits in any way from taxpayer dollars.

You don't have to post your identity. You can just PM me. I won't tell anyone, I'll just get into contact with your employer.

But you have lost the option of being an honest man. You no longer can be honest. That must suck. The only time you get to be honest is while hiding from your employer.

Chicken shit. Easy argument for a chicken turd. A criminal, drug using, drug testing, drug test cheating, chicken turd.

It'll catch up with you. Sooner or later.

yea yea yea... go tell it to the people flipping you dimes and nickels at the subway, dude. I tellya.. noting says super sleuth like.. a busker begging for change.

And don't worry, dude.. the IRS was one of the directions I sent your personal info so... enjoy your new status as a taxpayer!

You didn't answer my question.

Everyone benefits MORE than what they pay into the system. You use the roads, the schools, the schools that take vouchers, the internet, the water, the protection you get when you fly, etc....if you are going to drug test one group of people you must drug test everyone that benefits in any way from taxpayer dollars.

EVERYONE does not benefit MORE than they put in. Thats just stupid. You think Warren Buffet benefits MORE from the taxes he gives the IRS than the capital those same funds COULD be? sheesh, ravi.

And, you listed a range of things that WE ALL enjoy because of taxes. Tell me.. how do tax payers without kids benefit from YOUR tax credit for doing what every cat in an alleyway manages to do?

Self righteousness. Well, maybe. Never been accused of that before. But you can be the judge.

It has to do with this policies detractors. Eventually you wind up at this place and the issue of drug legalization.

Well sure, but again, that's another conversation. We're talking about the economic feasability of drug testing. Let's put self righteousness aside and talk dollars and cents.

I pay my share of taxes.

Now, let's get back to you being honest with your employer and yourself.

You are asking people to get on board with drug testing, as touted by a drug using, drug test cheat ?

That's hillarious.

I pay my share of taxes.

Now, let's get back to you being honest with your employer and yourself.

You are asking people to get on board with drug testing, as touted by a drug using, drug test cheat ?

That's hillarious.

SURE you do, buddy! sure you do! Don't worry, you will NOW!

And yes, I'm saying, as a pot smoker, that using drugs is no common denominator that enables all forms of poor choices just because their is a common marijuana pastime involved. Much like every alcohol drinker isn't required to throw themselves under the bus forthe sake of a fucking alcoholic wino in the gutter I have no obligation to lump my lot in life with that of an unemployed stoner whose priorities amount to rolling up blunts and disregarding their familial obligations. Hell, it would take a faceless Y Pluribus Unum busker to even think something as stupid validates potheads living off of the taxpayer!

At the end of the day, busker, you still play other peoples songs
so you were really never a contender in this tangent all along.

You can use that for free. It's my donation to your "Oh shit now I have to pay taxes" fund.

Forum List

Back