State Senator, 7 Other Women Accuse Trump-Backed Nebraska Gov. Candidate Charles Herbster Of Groping

I do not get into the specifics when it's something I disagree with. I am against them because they are not paid for so the rest doesn't matter at this point. If he raised taxes to pay for the programs I would then get into what they would do.

I'll ignore the rest.
You said you defend the 2a…what a joke.

YOur point in that previous post was that "you people" was something people say, when they can't defend their positions on their own.

Again, you made that claim and when challenged, got all....wiggly.

Would you like to admit that it is clearly false, and that I am quite able and willing to defend my position despite thinking that you are part of "you people"?

There is nothing more to say. My point is clear. You can't address what I say so you felt a need to lump me in with some imaginary people not even here.

There is nothing more to say. My point is clear. You can't address what I say so you felt a need to lump me in with some imaginary people not even here.

I have repeatedly and consistently addressed what you say. I also note that you are part of a group, ie "you people".

I'm not sure why this is so...important to you. I see you as part of a group. You seem to disagree. Why are you being so weird about this?

Is this just your way of avoiding the topic?

I have repeatedly and consistently addressed what you say. I also note that you are part of a group, ie "you people".

I'm not sure why this is so...important to you. I see you as part of a group. You seem to disagree. Why are you being so weird about this?

Is this just your way of avoiding the topic?

I am not a part of your imaginary group.

I am not a part of your imaginary group.

Sure you are. Your words and actions in this thread are in lockstep with their long running strategy of them using our own moral standards against us, while giving their own a pass, in order to gain a partisan advantage.

And when I have discussed the practice you have defended it, but directly and indirectly by attacking me for...noticing(?) I guess...

Sure you are. Your words and actions in this thread are in lockstep with their long running strategy of them using our own moral standards against us, while giving their own a pass, in order to gain a partisan advantage.

And when I have discussed the practice you have defended it, but directly and indirectly by attacking me for...noticing(?) I guess...

I have gave NO one a free pass but you know that but as I said, you have to create positions for me because you can't actually defend yours.

You keep "restating" my position and leaving shit out. That is a form of a lie.

SO, calling you a liar, is called for.

Did you not just say you follow the rules set by other people?

If you are embarrassed by your position, then quit posting it here

Given the dem propensity to pay their sex trafficking connections to lie about Republicans..I’m skeptical. Did any Republican women step forward?
Sex trafficking of under aged girls is rampant in every city with a major airport like Houston, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Chicago. You're an idiot.

I have gave NO one a free pass but you know that but as I said, you have to create positions for me because you can't actually defend yours.

But you're fine with it happening. And happy to help out on half of it. And willing to viciously attack and smear any republicans that don't want to play a rigged game.

Ok, not COMPLETELY in lockstep. Just MOSTLY in lockstep. Consider the minor qualifier added.

Have you even admitted that it happens? Have you admitted it is a strategy of the Dems? Have you done anything that is not serving the agenda?

But you're fine with it happening. And happy to help out on half of it. And willing to viciously attack and smear any republicans that don't want to play a rigged game.
If it happened it is not a smear.

Ok, not COMPLETELY in lockstep. Just MOSTLY in lockstep. Consider the minor qualifier added.

Have you even admitted that it happens? Have you admitted it is a strategy of the Dems? Have you done anything that is not serving the agenda?

I condemned the whole Trump/Russia thing many times. I've stated many times that Hillary should have been arrested.

I defended Kavanaugh,

I'm not embarrassed at all. Please stop talking shit.

Then you need to make up your mind and quit calling me a liar when I am stating your position 100% correctly.

Or is that one of the rules also, that you call anyone that does not agree with you a lair?

Then you need to make up your mind and quit calling me a liar when I am stating your position 100% correctly.

Or is that one of the rules also, that you call anyone that does not agree with you a lair?

You are stating PART of my position as though it is the whole position and with spin added.

That is a lie.

The part where you are pretending to not get that? That is another lie.

Forum List

Back