State of Illinois Welcoming Center: For Mexicans?

[
show me in any post i have made Gordo where i said i was for Illegal Immigration......and Bullfighter has said the same things you are saying.....why is that?......

Why did you immediately jump to the conclusion that I hate Mexicans that are in Mexico? And any Mexican that is in the US should be a loyal American and not just some deadbeat fleecing poor Americans. All Americans should hate those who invade the United States including those who were once Mexicans.

[If they had one for the irish or polish people, this would be ok? No problems, no threads? No? Didnt think so. Why is this?

If you feel to many hispanics are moving near you, move.

The Irish and Polish are allies of the United States. Mexico is not. Mexicans have a freeride because Americans died in their places. That is history.

[
Luckily, your type are dying off. I mean seriously, you are literally dying off. The older this country gets, the more and more the bonafide racists are dying off. Thank god.

Public schools are not teaching how those deadbeat Mexicans sat out WW1 and WW2 while Americans died. That is history not racism. Mexicans deserve nothing because they did nothing. They chased American businesses out of Latin America during the 60's and look at how they survive. Always begging the US to send more money because they can't get their people to stop breeding like rats.

Do Latin Americans care if the rest of the world starves?

[
show me in any post i have made Gordo where i said i was for Illegal Immigration......and Bullfighter has said the same things you are saying.....why is that?......

Why did you immediately jump to the conclusion that I hate Mexicans that are in Mexico? And any Mexican that is in the US should be a loyal American and not just some deadbeat fleecing poor Americans. All Americans should hate those who invade the United States including those who were once Mexicans.

thats not what you said Gordo.....you said Mexicans......you never specified where they are from.....if you would have paid attention in school meanings of how words are used in a sentence, would not be a problem for you.....

[
Luckily, your type are dying off. I mean seriously, you are literally dying off. The older this country gets, the more and more the bonafide racists are dying off. Thank god.

Public schools are not teaching how those deadbeat Mexicans sat out WW1 and WW2 while Americans died. That is history not racism. Mexicans deserve nothing because they did nothing. They chased American businesses out of Latin America during the 60's and look at how they survive. Always begging the US to send more money because they can't get their people to stop breeding like rats.

Blacks and chinese sat out wwI as well. Are they as low donw on YOUR pole a smexicans?

[

thats not what you said Gordo.....you said Mexicans......you never specified where they are from.....if you would have paid attention in school meanings of how words are used in a sentence, would not be a problem for you.....

Do you walk around refering to yourself as anything other than American? They are the only ones who point out that they are not Americans but Mexicans. Must I press 2 for you to understand that?

[

Blacks and chinese sat out wwI as well. Are they as low donw on YOUR pole a smexicans?

Black Americans were in the US Army in WW1.

Just another victim of the American public school system that portray all Americans as evil so Mexicans will feel at home.

Do you walk around refering to yourself as anything other than American? They are the only ones who point out that they are not Americans but Mexicans. Must I press 2 for you to understand that?

just like your other persona.....never answer the question put to ya.....how about all the PC people who put their nationality before American?....and pressing 2 out here gives you the Korean translation.....

This whole thing was a deal the state made with Cat to try and attract cheaper labor for them.

Wages and Earnings
• Day labor pays poorly. The median hourly wage for day laborers is $10. However,
employment is unstable and insecure, resulting in volatile monthly earnings. Median
monthly earnings in July and August 2004 were $700. Median earnings during peak
periods (good months) are $1,400, while in slow periods (bad months) median
monthly earnings fall to just $500. Even if day laborers have many more good months
than bad months, it is unlikely that their annual earnings will exceed $15,000, keeping
them at or below the federal poverty threshold.

http://www.latinounion.org/nationalcornerstudy.pdf

$10.00/hr is not cheap labor! It is above most states minimum wage.

And some Latino organizations are forcing people to pay these clowns $12/hr in Chicago.

just like your other persona.....never answer the question put to ya.....how about all the PC people who put their nationality before American?....and pressing 2 out here gives you the Korean translation.....

If I remember correctly, South Koreans fought along side Americans during the Korean War. Where was Mexico? But they don't talk about that in your Latino friendly public schools now do they?

If I remember correctly, South Koreans fought along side Americans during the Korean War. Where was Mexico? But they don't talk about that in your Latino friendly public schools now do they?

as usuall wrong again......

Mexico - forgotten World War II ally : Mexico History

Answers.com - What was Mexico involvement in WWII

Escuadrón 201 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mexico declared war on the Axis Powers in support of the Allies on May 22, 1942, following losses of oil ships in the Gulf, most notably the Potrero del Llano and the Faja de Oro, to German submarine attacks. Although most Latin American countries eventually entered the war on the Allies' side, Mexico and Brazil were the only Latin American nations that sent troops to fight overseas during World War II.

Mexico declared war on the Axis Powers in support of the Allies on May 22, 1942, following losses of oil ships in the Gulf, most notably the Potrero del Llano and the Faja de Oro, to German submarine attacks. Although most Latin American countries eventually entered the war on the Allies' side, Mexico and Brazil were the only Latin American nations that sent troops to fight overseas during World War II.

Although the role of Mexicans in combat was minimal, the denial of Mexico as a safe harbor for German submarines was of great importance.

Mexico also supplied 150 military servicemen and they fought in the battle of Okinawa, performing air support operations during the entire Pacific Campaign at the liberation of the Philippines.

Before leaving to the Philippines, the men received further instructions and physical examinations in Camp Stoneman in Pittsburg, California, in March 1945. The men left for the Philippines on the troop ship S.S. Fairisle on March 27, 1945. They arrived in Manila on April 30, 1945, and were assigned as part of the Fifth Air Force, attached to the U.S. 58th Fighter Group, based at Porac, Luzon.

Since over 418,000 Americans died fighting in World War 2, those numbers that the Mexicans contributed so late in the war (Germany surrendered May 7, 1945 and Japan surrenered August 15, 1945) seem so trivial when compared to the losses around the world that it is more honorable for them to say they did nothing.

Mexico also supplied 150 military servicemen and they fought in the battle of Okinawa, performing air support operations during the entire Pacific Campaign at the liberation of the Philippines.

Before leaving to the Philippines, the men received further instructions and physical examinations in Camp Stoneman in Pittsburg, California, in March 1945. The men left for the Philippines on the troop ship S.S. Fairisle on March 27, 1945. They arrived in Manila on April 30, 1945, and were assigned as part of the Fifth Air Force, attached to the U.S. 58th Fighter Group, based at Porac, Luzon.

Since over 418,000 Americans died fighting in World War 2, those numbers that the Mexicans contributed so late in the war (Germany surrendered May 7, 1945 and Japan surrenered August 15, 1945) seem so trivial when compared to the losses around the world that it is more honorable for them to say they did nothing.

it doesnt matter dipshit.....you said they contributed NOTHING to the war effort....you have just been proved wrong....like i said earlier.....words have meaning.....did you go to school in the US or Mexico?....or should i say did you graduate?....if you did you sure are a dumb fuck....

it doesnt matter dipshit.....you said they contributed NOTHING to the war effort....you have just been proved wrong....like i said earlier.....words have meaning.....did you go to school in the US or Mexico?....or should i say did you graduate?....if you did you sure are a dumb fuck....

If you would look at a few official records, even Congress complained that the arms sent to Latin America were being wasted on countries that won't be fighting. It was a waste of material. Mexico blackmailed the arms from the US just so it could have a modern army to kill off rebels not to fight World War 2.

[

Mexicans pretty much means they're Mexican nationals. Mexican is a nationality not a race or ethnicity.

Last edited:
The Mexican Navy

MexicanNavy.jpg

Forum List

Back