State of Illinois Welcoming Center: For Mexicans?

LostAmerican

Rookie
Feb 20, 2011
Yep......and payed for with American tax dollars.

I happened to be at a building that had a senior center that would help Americans sign up for various services when I noticed "State of Illinois Welcoming Center" on another floor. So being nosey, I went up to the 5th floor and walked in.

It was designed for Mexicans and I felt like I was the intruder. The decor was definately Mexican.

I went up to the counter and asked about a few legitimate problems I was having with food stamps and I was told to go to the main office miles away. I asked if they could take care of food stamps problems and he said that only if it was a new application. I didn't push any futher as I was late for an appointment but I searched the State of Illinois on the internet and found this:

DHS: Illinois Welcoming Center - DHS 4006

I didn't realize that Mexico was allowed to build a settlement in my neighborhood that was designed to help "immigrant/invaders" take money from poor Americans while we are left to stave.

But this is Luis Gutierrez's neighborhood and he'll start a jihad if Americans complain.

Here's another outrage:

http://www.immigrants.illinois.gov/Citizenship.htm

The only way Americans will ever remove the threat of the invading Mexican is a direct attack on Mexico!

Last edited:
so your from illinois and cant stand Gutierrez and Mexicans.....hello Bullfighter.....do the Mods know your back under a new Name?......

so your from illinois and cant stand Gutierrez and Mexicans.....hello Bullfighter.....do the Mods know your back under a new Name?......

Still can't get that dick out of your ass, hmmm?

so it is you......im sure when the ones who banned you find out you will be gone again.,...maybe next time you can do a better job and go by the name Gordo.....that will fool everyone.....

The language in the site specifically says "New Americans". Which means they help legal immigrants.

No problem from me.

And I like American Southwest decor.

Soon, America will be just as great as Mexico.

• Banned
  • Banned
The language in the site specifically says "New Americans". Which means they help legal immigrants.

No problem from me.

When the "New Americans" are 99% Mexican but the population of Mexico is less than 2% of the world's population it isn't hard to figure out that Mexico wants to take over the US.

No problem from me.

When the "New Americans" are 99% Mexican but the population of Mexico is less than 2% of the world's population it isn't hard to figure out that Mexico wants to take over the US.

If they're legal i don't care.

No problem from me.

:eusa_eh:

Or, (and it might be wild speculation)

It could be really easy to immigrate from Mexico because it shares a border with the USA.

:eusa_shhh:

No problem from me.

All 99% of these "new Americans" are Mexican? Is the rest of the world under quarantine?

No problem from me.

When 99% of "new Americans" are from Mexico? Is the rest of the world under quarentine?

When 99% of "new Americans" are from Mexico? Is the rest of the world under quarentine?

What part of "if they are legal, then I don't care" are you having problems understanding?

You're on food stamps yet can afford a computer and an internet connection?

:eusa_eh:

Yeah, REAL AMERICANS are entitled to food stamps but I don't have the kind of money those illegals have to buy a $50,000 SUV and a single family home that I will turn into a brothel.

Maybe if you spent less time investigating and bitching about the Mexicans you wouldn't be on Food Stamps.

Forum List

Back